• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

I didn't know about these optics when the promotional offer was going. Any chance at all of getting a Spuhr mount with a new purchase, at this late hour?

I didn't know about these optics when the promotional offer was going. Any chance at all of getting a Spuhr mount with a new purchase, at this late hour?

Unfortunately that was probably a one in a lifetime promotion, feel free to call us at 916-670-1103 and we will see what we can do for you :)

We had some arctic warfare shooting with my son today.
Light -22C freeze.
K16.JPG

So planning on picking up a ZCO 5-27, but wanted to know which Spuhr mount to get: 6601 or 6602? Will the 6601 (1.18" height) provide enough clearance on an Impact action with a straight contour barrel (or Proof Competition Contour)? Or do I need to get the 6602 (1.5" height)? Trying to stay as low as possible but still maintain some clearance.

I don't plan on running scope caps, so I don't need any extra elevation for that.

So planning on picking up a ZCO 5-27, but wanted to know which Spuhr mount to get: 6601 or 6602? Will the 6601 (1.18" height) provide enough clearance on an Impact action with a straight contour barrel (or Proof Competition Contour)? Or do I need to get the 6602 (1.5" height)? Trying to stay as low as possible but still maintain some clearance.

I don't plan on running scope caps, so I don't need any extra elevation for that.

6601 :) feel free to PM me your information and I can get you in line for one.

Reactions: TwistedOneinSeven

Depends on your preference.
Never mind. I see your preference

@mtruong saw your location... Do you happen to be shooting the NRL BW match in Vegas this weekend? If so, I have a 527 in a 6601 with an Impact 737R that you can check out, I'll be flying in with it so don't mind me if I take naps between stages. Look for this rifle below.

1ommebY.jpg

@mtruong saw your location... Do you happen to be shooting the NRL BW match in Vegas this weekend? If so, I have a 527 in a 6601 with an Impact 737R that you can check out, I'll be flying in with it so don't mind me if I take naps between stages. Look for this rifle below.

1ommebY.jpg
That is such a sexy rifle!

Reactions: NiteQwill
Had some nice weather so I was able to make it to the range to zero and shoot a little. Definitely the most clear glass I’ve looked through. The best surprise for me was the reticle thickness. It was perfect for me, not to thick it was covering targets and not so thin I had to use more magnification then I preferred.
1144B48F-516D-401F-85D7-260FC394DA9A.jpeg

E14226BB-07A9-4C73-B563-B971422A5BD9.jpeg

Had some nice weather so I was able to make it to the range to zero and shoot a little. Definitely the most clear glass I’ve looked through. The best surprise for me was the reticle thickness. It was perfect for me, not to thick it was covering targets and not so thin I had to use more magnification then I preferred.
View attachment 7534069
View attachment 7534070
Looks great! Interesting mounting orientation of the Spuhr and MVA.

Question to those of you with that electronic level and Spuhr mounts. I'm due to get the mount and the level delivered today. I have also read the concerns on screw length Spuhr has included in their directions for years. Wondered if you had any issues with the included screws and had to find shorter versions. Thank you.

Question to those of you with that electronic level and Spuhr mounts. I'm due to get the mount and the level delivered today. I have also read the concerns on screw length Spuhr has included in their directions for years. Wondered if you had any issues with the included screws and had to find shorter versions. Thank you.
I had to use the 4mm Spuhr spacer to mount mine oriented down along the stock. I used the Spuhr supplied screws that came with the spacer.
I also didn’t have to really worry about the length because there wasn’t a chance of the screws making contact with my scope.

No issues as long as you use their supplies screws. However, it would be smart to measure before placing the screw.

I personally have not had any problems with my multiple Spuhr mounts and accessories.

Just ordered a 527 MPCT2 (seems less busy to me for hunting, but still usable for the range).

Couple questions

1. Do they include tenebrax...or any flip covers?

2. Rings...I know it's been asked to death... It's going to a "lightish" weight 300 PRC hunting rifle with Impact 787R LA action (so the rail doesn't go all the way across making me lean away from Spuhr). Hawkins only offers rings with the picatinny penis extending across the top ring, which I don't want. Spuhr doesn't do seperate rings. Tier One Tactical rings look good to me, but they're out of stock and I don't see any US dealers. I'm looking for something sturdy as hell as I tend to beat the shit out of my gear. Don't want to worry if it rides around in a Polaris for days getting beaten around. Suggestions?

Just ordered a 527 MPCT2 (seems less busy to me for hunting, but still usable for the range).

Couple questions

2. Rings...I know it's been asked to death... It's going to a "lightish" weight 300 PRC hunting rifle with Impact 787R LA action (so the rail doesn't go all the way across making me lean away from Spuhr). Hawkins only offers rings with the picatinny penis extending across the top ring, which I don't want. Spuhr doesn't do seperate rings. Tier One Tactical rings look good to me, but they're out of stock and I don't see any US dealers. I'm looking for something sturdy as hell as I tend to beat the shit out of my gear. Don't want to worry if it rides around in a Polaris for days getting beaten around. Suggestions?
I’m currently running the ARC and they’re fantastic

Reactions: 300NIMP
No rest for the wicked.
Went to the pit and did some tripod training, havent done it for a long time, and not in the weather like this, but is was fun like heck.

Couple questions

1. Covers are not included

2. ARC rings are awesome

Couple questions

Thank you very much for your support! We don't include flip up caps right now, sorry. But we do have awesome rings that you'd appreciate.

Attachments

• PXL_20201206_164948343.jpg
    PXL_20201206_164948343.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 112
Thank you very much for your support! We don't include flip up caps right now, sorry. But we do have awesome rings that you'd appreciate.
Ahem.......Mr. Gebhardt; When uh you gonna put some info/videos onna your website/Youtube about your rings ?

Seriously, they look nice. But there's not a lot of info on the public domain that I have seen yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: gebhardt02
I remember tracking my ZC from Richard I was so pumped up to get it.CS Tactical is great to do business with and Richard is good people.

Got my ZCO 420 yesterday. Still haven't decided if it was a good bad decision or bad good decision to buy it but it looks promising so far. Kind of feels like someone combined my favorite features of the Razor gen II with the NX8 and then refined it further into a super compact package. If I had to critique something from the bit of fiddling I've done at home, I do kind of wish the parallax knob was a touch taller. I find I sometimes accidentally engage the illumination at the same time. I can probably adjust the way I rotate the knob in due time though.

For size comparison: ZCO 420 4-20x50mm - NF NX8 4-32x50mm - Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56mm with the sunshade installed.
irEKZQEh.jpg

Last edited: