• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Who else likes a ZC527 on their .22? :cool:

222304619_5894473453928452_5680286164563161228_n.jpg

How long are folks waiting to get their ZCOs? I am currently been waiting for 12 weeks.
I don't know what model/reticle you're waiting for, but CS Tactical, Mile High Shooting, Altus & Anarchy Outdoors have some in stock

4-20 MPCT 2, 5-27 MPCT 1 & 2

5-27 MPCT 3

5-27 MPCT 1

5-27 MPCT 2

Thanks. I have seen that one, but I see a couple of people with a ZCO branded one on their scopes.
I don’t see any accessories on their website.

Reactions: BurtGummer
Not sure if the right place to post this, but in a bit of a bind. Recently purchased a ZCO 5-27 with impact 3 reticle (had it less than a month). Scope was mounted/installed by a respected gunsmith and just took it out to get my zero for my 338 lapua SRSA2. The parallax knob is very hard to move (wasn't like that previously), but no other turrets or illumination knob have issues. Mount is an ERA tac adjustable inclination mount. Ive got a course next week Wednesday in canuckistan and have no back up.

Not sure if the right place to post this, but in a bit of a bind. Recently purchased a ZCO 5-27 with impact 3 reticle (had it less than a month). Scope was mounted/installed by a respected gunsmith and just took it out to get my zero for my 338 lapua SRSA2. The parallax knob is very hard to move (wasn't like that previously), but no other turrets or illumination knob have issues. Mount is an ERA tac adjustable inclination mount. Ive got a course next week Wednesday in canuckistan and have no back up.
If you have a torque setting capable tool....
Loosen the front ring screws see if it frees the paralax...if it does, retorque to 12-15 inlbs see if it binds again

Reactions: Secant
If you have a torque setting capable tool....
Loosen the front ring screws see if it frees the paralax...if it does, retorque to 12-15 inlbs see if it binds again
I just tried it, the parallax is a little bit easier to shift, but still feels way too coarse and hard to move.

I just tried it, the parallax is a little bit easier to shift, but still feels way too coarse and hard to move.

Try removing the scope from the mount entirely and see if it's easy to turn

Have you called ZCO? I’m sure they will get you sorted out quickly.

My first ZCO went back for a gritty wonky parallax knob, they replaced it quick...

Just got my second one 😎

Not yet as I'm in canuckistan and my course starts next week. Just hoping it will hold out for the course then I will ship it to warranty.
I would call them tomorrow ASAP. They might be able to get you one shipped out much sooner if you need it that soon. Worth a shot. Worst they say is they can’t and then you send it back after the course.

Reactions: Secant
My first ZCO went back for a gritty wonky parallax knob, they replaced it quick...

Just got my second one 😎
Gritty I think is the best word for the parallax I'm feeling. Otherwise love the scope. But I specifically sold my Vortex AMG after I had a different parallax issue (that one just had parallax issues past 100).

I would call them tomorrow ASAP. They might be able to get you one shipped out much sooner if you need it that soon. Worth a shot. Worst they say is they can’t and then you send it back after the course.
I have reached out to the shop where I purchased the ZCO as I'm not sure If the procedure is different up here, but what's the number to reach ZCO?

Should be in the manual you received with the scope in the box or on their website.

You should have enough rail surface on the SR25 upper receiver itself to not need cantilever, IMO.
For whatever reason - short length of pull, strange preferences on eye relief - I seem to like to mount it so that a non cantilevered mount would cross the join between the rail on the action and the rail on the hand guard. Here is with the cantilever…..

Attachments

• 7D6A0971-9ECE-45F9-8D19-F393CB57456F.jpeg
    7D6A0971-9ECE-45F9-8D19-F393CB57456F.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 148
For whatever reason - short length of pull, strange preferences on eye relief - I seem to like to mount it so that a non cantilevered mount would cross the join between the rail on the action and the rail on the hand guard. Here is with the cantilever…..
Not a ZCO but another 36mm….

Or you could just leave it unlocked. It’s literally a few mm of travel and has a hash mark so you can see where your at in elevation and firm clicks to feel. Just my opinion 🍻
I have heavy hands and grind the shit outta the zero stop in comps lol i want ZCO turrets with S&B’s locking feature if I was to have locking turrets. Otherwise non locking would be great

Reactions: tho98027

Hmm interesting. If there’s a receiver I’d be willing to bridge it would be a KAC, TBH.

Sometimes you don’t get to pick the weather you shoot in, rained all day on and off and was a muddy, sandy mess. Other than the water on the ocular and it fogging up, she was gucci 😎 The dirt added an element of character since my scope chaps showed up yesterday after I left!

3D63E93C-1448-46BB-AF9E-E975C1261663.jpeg