• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

It´s all about what you wear, but i know what you mean :)
I do check weather cast before i go to shooting, rain radar etc.
Somethimes if i would have enough dick, just throw the rig in to the bag, get ammo and go to shoot, f..k the weather.
You get your self a better shooter, when you shoot in all weathers, all conditions, and not just the nice weather.
Like your AI, what caliber is it?

Reactions: deersniper
Why have one when you can have two!
6094FABE-F963-4377-810B-37121C8695D2.jpeg

The staff at ZCO is excited to finally announce a new reticle appropriately called the MPCT3X! This reticle is a redesign of our already highly successful and very popular MPCT3 in that the rapid ranging funnel has been replaced with an extended vertical stadia.

While doing research from our customers and personal conversations with shooters across the country, there were sufficient requests to remove the Fatal Funnel from the upper half of the field of view. Here is where we had a difficult decision to make as about half of the shooters wanted just the funnel removed and the other half wanted the vertical stadia to be extended upward to provide enhanced hold-under capability. Many shooters also wanted reticle reference for spotting their own bullet trace as they have a very good idea how high above center the trace should be visible from their bullet.

Instead of extending the vertical stadia through the entire upper half of the reticle, we elected to only extend it up to 4.0 mils above center. This should provide more than enough hold-under capability as well as trace reference while also keeping the upper half of the FOV very clean.

The remainder of the MPCT3X below the main horizontal is identical to the MPCT3, nothing there was changed.

Both of these reticles will be available for purchase from your favorite ZCO dealer! We have military Spec Ops personnel from a couple different branches testing out the original MPCT3 and reporting exceptional feedback. But there was again sufficient demand from the competition shooters requesting a slight modification and we believe our new MPCT3X fits the bill.

Attachments

• MPCT3X ZC420 12X Sky1.jpg
    MPCT3X ZC420 12X Sky1.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 115
The staff at ZCO is excited to finally announce a new reticle appropriately called the MPCT3X! This reticle is a redesign of our already highly successful and very popular MPCT3 in that the rapid ranging funnel has been replaced with an extended vertical stadia.

While doing research from our customers and personal conversations with shooters across the country, there were sufficient requests to remove the Fatal Funnel from the upper half of the field of view. Here is where we had a difficult decision to make as about half of the shooters wanted just the funnel removed and the other half wanted the vertical stadia to be extended upward to provide enhanced hold-under capability. Many shooters also wanted reticle reference for spotting their own bullet trace as they have a very good idea how high above center the trace should be visible from their bullet.

Instead of extending the vertical stadia through the entire upper half of the reticle, we elected to only extend it up to 4.0 mils above center. This should provide more than enough hold-under capability as well as trace reference while also keeping the upper half of the FOV very clean.

The remainder of the MPCT3X below the main horizontal is identical to the MPCT3, nothing there was changed.

Both of these reticles will be available for purchase from your favorite ZCO dealer! We have military Spec Ops personnel from a couple different branches testing out the original MPCT3 and reporting exceptional feedback. But there was again sufficient demand from the competition shooters requesting a slight modification and we believe our new MPCT3X fits the bill.

Sigh....no msr2

• Haha
View attachment 7689049
Remember the days of old. $3600. With a spuhr

I never forgot it. :cry:

I can understand the first price rise, but what's the reasoning behind this one?

It's taking me two years to save up close to the original price. Definitely proud of it, especially with all the price gouging on components due to shortages/panic.

At this point, it's either a used Kahles or Tangent Theta that this money is going to.

Gents, the best way to put this into perspective? You want your wife as a woman because she's smokin' for her age. Her libido depends on how much you spoil her. After so many dinners/gifts/portajohn jerks, going balls deep into a flashlight and doll may not be so bad. Especially with VR headsets.

• Haha
I never forgot it. :cry:

I can understand the first price rise, but what's the reasoning behind this one?

It's taking me two years to save up close to the original price. Definitely proud of it, especially with all the price gouging on components due to shortages/panic.

At this point, it's either a used Kahles or Tangent Theta that this money is going to.

Gents, the best way to put this into perspective? You want your wife as a woman because she's smokin' for her age. Her libido depends on how much you spoil her. After so many dinners/gifts/portajohn jerks, going balls deep into a flashlight and doll may not be so bad. Especially with VR headsets.

If you think this is bad, you should see what the cost of a vehicle is now. Everything has gone up, and this was inevitable. I definitely sympathize with you though. I'm glad I managed to afford one in the spring. Wish the 3x ret was out at the time but the mpct3 is a sweet reticle. Going to be at least couple years before I can afford another one, but it is what it is.