• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

A few pics frpm @Sprayed99 Trophy hunt in Africa with his ZC527 and ZC840! More pics will be added here: https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...tical-com-and-customers-photos.6958254/page-9

52089.jpg

93243.jpg

6131.jpg

IMG-2636.jpg

IMG-2637.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What do you do for ammo over there....its doubled in price here in the last couple of years.
I am doing my own ammo, i would not shoot this much with factory ammo, i would be broke in a day :)
Problem is, that will there come a CCI shipment to Finland next year, i have few thousand LR and same amount SR primers.
I might start to regulate the primer use/shooting, if the stock starts to run out.
Junion nailed 100% yesterday 400-Yards.

I am doing my own ammo, i would not shoot this much with factory ammo, i would be broke in a day :)
Problem is, that will there come a CCI shipment to Finland next year, i have few thousand LR and same amount SR primers.
I might start to regulate the primer use/shooting, if the stock starts to run out.
Junion nailed 100% yesterday 400-Yards.

Reloading components also have gone up a great deal here, and like in Finland, primers are particularly expensive and hard to find but better than it was a year ago.

Is the 4-20 your favorite? I recently bought a 5-27 and love it but have no experience w the 4-20….and I really don’t a lot of time behind the 5-27 yet.

Please give my congratulations to Roni on outstanding shooting. (y)👊💪

Reloading components also have gone up a great deal here, and like in Finland, primers are particularly expensive and hard to find but better than it was a year ago.

Is the 4-20 your favorite? I recently bought a 5-27 and love it but have no experience w the 4-20….and I really don’t a lot of time behind the 5-27 yet.

Please give my congratulations to Roni on outstanding shooting. (y)👊💪
I know, all material are rising on price, like copper as rocket, and alloy is almost double the price.
I dont know the lead rate, in EU these fuckers try to bann it in everything, like fishing etc.
On shotguns, in Finland there is like 10% of the land area, where you can use the lead on shotgun ammo, and we are not living on Venice :D
Fucking hate the EU shit, but what can you do, if you live in the area.
I bet the next on the ban list in EU is rifles and pistols.
They want to get rid off the guns with this type of system.
It would cost too much to just take these, but make all kind of regulations, they can kill the hobby.
Who would like to adopt a family from Finland ;)
For the ZCO, i can use 97% of my time the area, that max has 400 feet range, i have felt, that the ZC420 is optimum for this range.
Field of view, max power all the time, just makes it so great, and it is so short, how many man would like to say that :D
Not saying, that i dont like the 527, i love that too, but for my use, the 420 is just perfect.
But the 840 was a stunning scope, holy s..t, i would love to have one of those.
A truly masterpiece, it was just a awesome scope, never seen one that would be even close to that.
And thank´ Baron, i will tell your regards to my son ;)

Does anyone know when the 8-40 will be available in MOA ?

Asking for a friend

Man, i wish i could own one of these RS9 Haenels in 338 Norma Magnum.
It has been 2-years when i last time shot with this rifle, and that time the RUAG was importer for ZCO, the very first time i made a connect to the best scope in the world :)
So the reunion was a pleasent.
Only set the zero to the scope at 100-meters, took thru the barrel and eye balling it close to the right, and then shot 2 shot´s at 100-meters in to a steel plate, that took 2 shots, i dont know, was too exited, and did the windage correction 3 cliks to left, i was needed to do it to right, but i manage to hit the plates at 300-meters 3 times.
So no ammo wasted, still have 2 full box, one 20-round box cost 200€, that´s a 210$.
300gr Sierra HPBT Norma ammo, nice rifle, and the recoil is so mild, that brake is eating that recoil like butter.

My ZCO 840 finally showed up on Friday afternoon.
Thanks to Richard at CSTactical. 👍🏼
Couldn't get it sighted in today on the crummy cheap benches at my range.
Should have brought my fully adjustable Randolph Machine rest. DUH!
Took a few lousy iPhone pics which don't do the scope justice.
It's a huge beast of a scope but I like it.

Attachments

• ZCO8407.jpg
    ZCO8407.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 109
  • ZCO8408.jpg
    ZCO8408.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 115
  • ZCO8409.jpg
    ZCO8409.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 102
  • ZCO8401.jpg
    ZCO8401.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 108
My ZCO 840 finally showed up on Friday afternoon.
Thanks to Richard at CSTactical. 👍🏼
Should have brought my fully adjustable Randolph Machine rest. DUH!
Took a few lousy iPhone pics which don't do the scope justice.
It's a huge beast of a scope but I like it.

Awesome! Enjoy :)

Just curious...why not? If they aren't wobbling all over the place (and maybe that's it???) I should think you'd still be able to bore sight and zero. My most local club has crappy benches also, but they are firm so no problem zeroing.

Just wondering.

Just curious...why not? If they aren't wobbling all over the place (and maybe that's it???) I should think you'd still be able to bore sight and zero. My most local club has crappy benches also, but they are firm so no problem zeroing.

Just wondering.
Actually, my MDT bipod was mostly at fault.
Its adjustment range with the bench pointed down wasn't enough to properly get me on target.
I was alone and didn't feel like putting some blocks under the bench to level it.
...and I wasn't willing to go to the target stand and reposition my targets to align more with my bipod so I just packed up and went home like a crybaby.
I've always hated our cheap benches so blamed them; it's convenient to blame the bench, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Received my Vudoo and 840 just over a week ago (great folks at Vudoo built everything together with TT diamond and MTU barrel). I sighted this weekend. Removed nv bridge so that could have the sunshade.

Hard to believe how accurate the combo is and how it folds down to fit a 34” case so it can fit nearly any of the cars.

A8D4E05D-5BFE-4FA4-A4E9-4BC0FAC5B4DA.jpeg

Anyone here go to the recent NightForce Match? Heard that a couple or more of the 8-40 scopes went down due to turret problems.

Can anyone here substantiate that or relate any 8-40 turret issues?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Anyone here go to the recent NightForce Match? Heard that a couple or more of the 8-40 scopes went down due to turret problems.

As one of the guys who helped run that match for the last five years prior to this year, I can't even begin to tell you how many rumors always seem to surface about some sort of equipment failure, and the bandwagonning that happens shortly thereafter. And often, it was someone who either did something stupid, or simply blamed equipment for missing targets.

False! There was one member with a ZC840 that had grease or debris dislodge . He claimed to have tracking issues but that has not been verified, ZCO will diagnose it.

Apparently that’s a match where many people complain about their equipment. Sometime equipment does fail and the incorrect item is blamed. For example a customer had a similar issue with consistent tracking, come to find out there was a crack in the mount that was discovered later.

Reactions: gebhardt02
False! There was one member with a ZC840 that had grease or debris dislodge . He claimed to have tracking issues but that has not been verified, ZCO will diagnose it.

Apparently that’s a match where many people complain about their equipment. Sometime equipment does fail and the incorrect item is blamed. For example a customer had a similar issue with consistent tracking, come to find out there was a crack in the mount that was discovered later.
That’s good to know. Thank you for the detail.

I heard differently and was thinking of purchasing an 8-40 at some point. I heard more than one failed and that is why I asked. As you know, I have the 5-27 and think it is the best that I own which is why I was surprised at the comment I was told.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSTactical

In all fairness, it's a common thing within the sport in general, and even more within particular optic fanboy groups. They said the same things about the 6-36 Gen 3 Razor when it came out as well. Unfortunately, consumer behavior tends to try and justify ones purchasing decisions by buying into rumors and then regurgitation of assumptions from third parties, that somehow become "facts" that were completely erroneous to begin with.

Got my ZCO 527 FDE from @CSTactical (Richard) today. Overnighted it to me. And damn. These FDE scopes look so good.
Had a solid wow factor when I opened the box.
I have owned NF BEAST, NF ATACR, K525i, MK5s, and others. Nothing compares so far to the glass on this scope and overall fit and finish.
Who wants a K525i? Lol

Attachments

• E075F37A-1EE5-42DA-B2EC-2B289368E21B.jpeg
    E075F37A-1EE5-42DA-B2EC-2B289368E21B.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 7119B275-739C-448E-B00A-9895261AB4BF.jpeg
    7119B275-739C-448E-B00A-9895261AB4BF.jpeg
    997.6 KB · Views: 112
  • A9C7FB05-D1D4-41EA-BD24-1D698303F343.jpeg
    A9C7FB05-D1D4-41EA-BD24-1D698303F343.jpeg
    915.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 1CDE9987-7D17-46BA-B5F4-C01DE5B86C85.jpeg
    1CDE9987-7D17-46BA-B5F4-C01DE5B86C85.jpeg
    989.7 KB · Views: 113
Got my ZCO 527 FDE from @CSTactical (Richard) today. Overnighted it to me. And damn. These FDE scopes look so good.
Had a solid wow factor when I opened the box.
I have owned NF BEAST, NF ATACR, K525i, MK5s, and others. Nothing compares so far to the glass on this scope and overall fit and finish.
Who wants a K525i? Lol

What a great looking setup, I'm glad you are enjoying it :) Have a fantastic weekend of Freedom 💥💥

Reactions: Jrtex
Took my ZCO 840 back to the range today but brought my Randolph Machine adjustable front rest and Ransom rear adjustable rest and easily sighted my rifle in this time.

I've never owned a scope that adjusts as easily or as precise as this 840; you dial in the reticle where you want it to go the first time and it's there and done with; no need to readjust. 👍🏼
Of course, the optics are clear as a bell as expected.
My cousin, his son-in-law, and I shot dead center of the bull each time we fired a shot.

Some strangers were there at the range and all were amazed by the 840 but liked the rifle too.
The rifle is shown with the Hellfire Match brake installed in this photo; it's not needed but it looks cool, lol.

It's not a good picture but the shade caused by the canopy creates bad lighting.

Attachments

• ZCO84014.jpg
    ZCO84014.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 106
  • ZCO84013.jpg
    ZCO84013.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Your son can shoot….but I’m not sure who tamed who looking at his reaction to the 2nd shot recoil!! Haha

Love seeing this stuff…post more! :)
There were 1,2" long, giant size horseflies, and mutherf...s.
If you look the vide, on the second shot, one of those dicks just tryed to landing in to hi´s hand :D
Hi do scare more those than the recoil of that rifle ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Took my ZCO 840 back to the range today but brought my Randolph Machine adjustable front rest and Ransom rear adjustable rest and easily sighted my rifle in this time.

I've never owned a scope that adjusts as easily or as precise as this 840; you dial in the reticle where you want it to go the first time and it's there and done with; no need to readjust. 👍🏼
Of course, the optics are clear as a bell as expected.
My cousin, his son-in-law, and I shot dead center of the bull each time we fired a shot.

Some strangers were there at the range and all were amazed by the 840 but liked the rifle too.
The rifle is shown with the Hellfire Match brake installed in this photo; it's not needed but it looks cool, lol.

It's not a good picture but the shade caused by the canopy creates bad lighting.

tenor.gif

My second oldest son is also shooting, once in a while.

haha....i think you need to put some heavy bricks in Sebu's back pockets as that 338 sure seemed to rock him. On the other hand, he showed great 90 degree trigger finger position and hit his target. Good for him!!

haha....Ronni is getting pretty dang tall but that pillow bag still looks to be half his size! LOL

Great stuff and I guarantee that the time you are spending with them now will pay huge dividends in the future. Good for you, mate.