• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Way cool. Dunno about you but I have smallish hands and have out the MK Machining more vertical/closer to trigger grip on one and I’m getting ready to go to a shop to talk about custom cerakote matching another to the FDE on a diff JAE. Sadly, MDT decided to make some small changes to their iteration of this chassis such that their grips won’t fit legacy chassis. Tyler’s grips are Nylon 11 and can be baked for cerakoting.

And, to stay on topic, I’m just waiting for a new Amex billing cycle to start on the 16th and then I’ll call Richard @CSTactical to order my 5-27. I’m in between MPTC2 or 3X but leaning toward 3X if the reticle lines are not too thick. Unfortunately, the reticle pics on ZCO site seem to be at diff mag levels so it’s hard to compare stadia line thickness. But I’m sure a 3 min convo w Richard will clear it all up.

Cheers and to paraphrase my grandmother “ shoot it in the best of health” :)

Here is some great pics of the M3 at various magnifications which is personally my favorite reticle, though I do really like all ZCO's reticles depending on application :) - Richard

• Love
Reactions: Baron23
3C762A90-3FF3-451B-93BB-C508FDCFE43B.jpeg

debating on the 4-20 or 5-27 for my Rimfire. Is there an optical clarity or brightness difference between 20 mag on the 4-20 compared to the 5-27?

I'm normally in the 12-15 mag range and sometimes go to 20x if theres a kyl.

Reactions: CSTactical
debating on the 4-20 or 5-27 for my Rimfire. Is there an optical clarity or brightness difference between 20 mag on the 4-20 compared to the 5-27?

No. It more depends how much FOV you’d prefer on the low end and do you ever really use 4x or 5x?? Otherwise clarity is killer on 27x

Definitely 527 for rimfire. The extra mag, with great clarity helps tremendously.

bDFC5yI.jpeg

Most are going with a ZC527 for precision .22's that we have seen, but we can go over it in detail at 916-670-1103 :)

Reactions: Valhalla318
420 all day on my rimfire ( I own both). Field of view awesome. Our monthly matches are only out to 200- never take it off 12x- except to shoot a 1/4 in. KYL- which looks like a watermelon on 20x.

Reactions: viking78
Incoming!!!!

ZCO FDE ZC527.jpg

04/14/22: New and in stock!!
(2) ZC527 Tremor 3 $4,455.00
(2) ZC527 M3X FDE $4,230.00
(2) ZC527 M2 FDE $4,230.00
(1) ZC527 M1 FDE $4,230.00

04/14/22: Also what is in stock!

https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT2 $3,740.00 in stock !
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3 $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3 NLE $3,890.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X NLE $4,130.00 in stock!

Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MOA $3,980.00 PM or call for back order

I like the coyote color on scope.
View attachment 7850968
Wait!! is that actual mud I see there....has it started to thaw in the great white north? :cool: joking but really watching vids of you and your son (and daughter I believe) shoot in the freezing cold and have it seemingly not bother you blows my little warm weather mind haha

Welcome to spring...or close to it! :)

Last edited:
Wait!! is that actual mud I see there....has it started to thaw in the great white north? :cool: joking but really watching vids of you and your son (and daughter I believe) shoot in the freezing cold and have it seemingly not bother you blows my little warm weather mind haha

Welcome to spring...or close to it! :)
Yeah, slowly but surely the sping is coming in here too:)
On the pit, there is still +2-3 feet snow.
I am 6´4" and i was fixing the plates on Friday.
I was on the snow up with my nuts, +200 yards with 20lbs backback on my back, one the toughest shit i have done for a while:ROFLMAO:.
But if the weather keeps as warm it is now, that snow is history in few weeks.

Is it a LPVO or hunter crossover? Inquiring minds want to know.
I need to know if I need to start my ramen and eggs diet now... lol

• Sad
@CSTactical @gebhardt02

I just thought I would follow up.

I did indeed order a ZCO 5-27 from Richard at CSTactical and I would recommend him and the company without reservation. Outstanding sales support and transaction. There is absolutely nothing I can criticize and I'm a former professional nitpicker.

The scope was shipped and delivered expeditiously, well packed, and arrived in perfect condition.

I did Ted's little penny stacking routine and ordered a set of ARC M-Brace 36 mm medium height rings which should be here on Friday.

The BA is a Bartlein 400MODBB MTU barrel in .264 with 8.25-7.5 LGT chambered in 6.5 man bun on a Deviant with a TT Diamond Pro Curve. I sent them the barrel and Altus supplied the action and trigger and did all of the smithing on it.

I put the BA into a JAE chassis that I have had. Per the box from J Allen, its Coyote Brown with "Dark Earth"....but if the furniture is FDE it sure is the most interesting version of it I've seen as its really kind of a grayish green sort of color. The JAE chassis grip is just too slanted and rearward for my smallish hands. So, I have a set of MKM grips that Tyler makes for JAE and took it and the chassis' cheek piece to a LGS that is a certified Cerakote applicator and asked them to match the color. It came out ok...not perfect but its a custom mixed color (like I said, this is a very interesting take on FDE) and I'm happy with it.

I hope to get this finished up in the next week and I'll post pics when I do.

Once again, thanks Richard and CSTactical and I'm really looking forward to working with this top tier ZCO scope

Cheers

@CSTactical @gebhardt02

I just thought I would follow up.

I did indeed order a ZCO 5-27 from Richard at CSTactical and I would recommend him and the company without reservation. Outstanding sales support and transaction. There is absolutely nothing I can criticize and I'm a former professional nitpicker.

The scope was shipped and delivered expeditiously, well packed, and arrived in perfect condition.

I did Ted's little penny stacking routine and ordered a set of ARC M-Brace 36 mm medium height rings which should be here on Friday.

The BA is a Bartlein 400MODBB MTU barrel in .264 with 8.25-7.5 LGT chambered in 6.5 man bun on a Deviant with a TT Diamond Pro Curve. I sent them the barrel and Altus supplied the action and trigger and did all of the smithing on it.

I put the BA into a JAE chassis that I have had. Per the box from J Allen, its Coyote Brown with "Dark Earth"....but if the furniture is FDE it sure is the most interesting version of it I've seen as its really kind of a grayish green sort of color. The JAE chassis grip is just too slanted and rearward for my smallish hands. So, I have a set of MKM grips that Tyler makes for JAE and took it and the chassis' cheek piece to a LGS that is a certified Cerakote applicator and asked them to match the color. It came out ok...not perfect but its a custom mixed color (like I said, this is a very interesting take on FDE) and I'm happy with it.

I hope to get this finished up in the next week and I'll post pics when I do.

Once again, thanks Richard and CSTactical and I'm really looking forward to working with this top tier ZCO scope

Cheers
Same rings height. Picture to give you an ideal how it will look.
20220427_181503.jpg

Same rings size. Picture to give you an ideal what it would look like.View attachment 7858202
Thanks, my friend. Looks like I got the right height rings and you even have a scope chap on it. And an Ern spun Altus barrel. Did they do the whole BA for you or just the barrel?

And is that a Send It level on the rail just behind the turret?

Cheers and thanks for the pic!

Reactions: QS-1911
Thanks, my friend. Looks like I got the right height rings and you even have a scope chap on it. And an Ern spun Altus barrel. Did they do the whole BA for you or just the barrel?

And is that a Send It level on the rail just behind the turret?

Cheers and thanks for the pic!
No problem! They did the whole barreled action. Actually that is a Kestrel HUD behind the turret. Bought it awhile ago and was messing around with it and the Kestrel

• Love
Reactions: Baron23
Very nice. What’s your weight on that?
I’m at 15 as is with an Accutac BR4 and not the Atlas pictured.
View attachment 7858241

Nice setup! As of yesterday, with the Atlas CAL bipod and no magazine it was just under 12 pounds :) Our typical build similar to this using a Titanium action, lighter proof CF barrel and a lighter scope can bring it to under 9 pounds :eek:

IMG-2041.JPG

Any updates on when the ZCO 8-40x56 might be delivered?
May, June, or after?
As of last month, I was told the parts to assemble them wasn't even available.