• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

How do you like the 8-40 compared to the 5-27? I read that the 8-40 is not as bright, is that true to you?
I really don't notice anything different until I'm above 35x but clarity is the same.......the parallax window is tighter, but those are on my centerfire rifles only. My 527's are used on my PRS rimfire rifles, and I really settled on have a common reticle for all my rifles which is the 3x.

I'm heading to the SnipersHide 3 day class in a few weeks and I'll really get a much better feel for them over distance then.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSTactical
04/14/23: We have a ZC527 M2X being delivered today! Grab it here! TREAT YO SELF

treat-yo-self-parks-and-rec.gif
Interesting to note that a week later the one ("we have a") new M2X to be available, is still available.
Either everyone is looking and commenting but not buying
or
It seems a pretty clear message that buyers don't want FDE, are waiting for the 10Mil turrets, or both.

A recent comment above questions the thought that reticle design leads the buying decision.
The last few weeks I have decided it's time to sell a kidney and buy a ZCo or TT (well over six and eight thousand here).
51yo and the eyes need all the help they can get.
The catch with the TT is I just don't like the reticle choices.

Made the call to buy a ZCo last year. Stopped because the dealer was mucking around.
The new M2X and 10Mil non-locking turrets have me ringing the importer today.
Being Down Under, I assume we will see stock in about 2032

Well done Zero Compromise on continually evolving. @gebhardt02

Reactions: gebhardt02
Just a reminder for everyone to set up their accounts to get in line for both the ZC527 2X Reticle and/or the 10MIL reticle of your choice :)

Reactions: gebhardt02
Just a reminder for everyone to set up their accounts to get in line for both the ZC527 2X Reticle and/or the 10MIL reticle of your choice :)
When do you believe that these will be available (10 Mil NLE + 2X reticle)?

05/08/23: And the first ZC527 10MIL NLE have arrived!!! Extremely impressed with this option with it's wider spacing and heavier clicks.
I personally picked the ZC527 10MIL NLE with the MPCT2X to compare the the MPCT3X reticle that is one of my favorite reticles. - Richard
More to come!

IMG-4975.JPG

IMG-4972.JPG

IMG-4977.jpg

backorders not available. put my name on a notification list

maybe in a few years i will be able to get my hands on one

gollee jeepers.... i want one

would have to sell a couple of Vortex and or Schmidt&Bender scopes first

Dan just mounted up my new ZCO Block mount with the ZC527 MPCT2X 10MIL, we are ready to get it zeroed this weekend :)View attachment 8139981

Last weekend was a bust for me when my alternator went out Saturday morning on the way to Freedom Ranch to zero my new ZCO, so depending on when the dealership gets it fixed I'll try for this weekend. 🤕

On a funny note, this was me saving for my first ZCO 🤣

IMG-5041.jpg

Last weekend was a bust for me when my alternator went out Saturday morning on the way to Freedom Ranch to zero my new ZCO, so depending on when the dealership gets it fixed I'll try for this weekend. 🤕

On a funny note, this was me saving for my first ZCO 🤣

View attachment 8142391
I know the feeling. Mine is on the way...Should have it in hand Monday.

clicks…more profound.
Lol not making fun of you as a person, but grinning at the choice of words. Don’t take it the wrong way!

You see, I think you’ve accidentally stumbled upon something; tripped over some long-lost subterranean emotion of the turret-dialer clan.

Maybe what turret-click fetishists ultimately, subconsciously, desperately(?) yearn for is…profundity.

Deep Profundity when dialing. It’s like an ache. Carried straight forth from the womb.

As in, at night during deepest REM, they imagine that if they dial a scope with the perfect clicky turrets (and only then, only!), their chosen god will part the clouds above the field of battle and issue forth, in a solemn, singular, majestic voice,

“Your firing solution is good, my son.”

B6526B60-5779-4479-8831-65762AE56C45.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: QS-1911
Lol not making fun of you as a person, but grinning at the choice of words. Don’t take it the wrong way!

You see, I think you’ve accidentally stumbled upon something; tripped over some long-lost subterranean emotion of the turret-dialer clan.

Maybe what turret-click fetishists ultimately, subconsciously, desperately(?) yearn for is…profundity.

Deep Profundity when dialing. It’s like an ache. Carried straight from the womb.

As in, at night during deepest REM, they imagine that after they dial a scope with the perfect clicky turrets (and only then. Only!), their chosen god will suddenly part the clouds above the field of battle and issue forth, in a solemn, majestic voice,

View attachment 8146890
Clicky's of the sublime. As it were. It cannot be defined using our mere language.

The soul-shaking resonance of the moment would be not dissimilar to the scene below.

Just watch how early Australopithecus afarensis touches the monolith…they know that their (metaphorical) turret landed solidly and securely in its holy detent where it cannot, no, shall not wander…THUNK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bakwa and QS-1911

Deep Profundity when dialing. It’s like an ache. Carried straight from the womb.

As in, at night during deepest REM, they imagine that after they dial a scope with the perfect clicky turrets (and only then. Only!), their chosen god will part the clouds above the field of battle and issue forth, in a solemn, singular, majestic voice,

View attachment 8146890
Too funny! LOL!

Reactions: carbonbased