• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Thanks Richard I am thinking of getting the medium game changer for shooting on the top of a tripod what is your opinion on the game changer.

They are excellent bags, Dan said to go with the full size OG if I'm mainly bag. I think the Shmedium would work just as well for me as I do not compete at this time.

Reactions: Moose
There will be somethig cool happening today at the IWA:cool:
New ZCO hunting scope.
ZC HUNTER 1,7-12x50

Hey guys, there's a new ZCO Hunter scope being released at the IWA event for the European market. I figured that I would answer some questions before the rumors spread.

1. This is a European scope only for now
  2. It's not being released very soon.
  3. A United States based version is not coming right away as the design will most likely be different.

Last edited:
Don’t get too excited my United States customers, this is for the European market and won’t be released for awhile.
Where my 2.5-13 or 3-15 at ?

Been long enough !

471837BB-0E92-4303-9BD5-858697F9025D.jpeg

Where my 2.5-13 or 3-15 at ?

Been long enough !

Also

Price ? Preorders ? Reticle ? Knobs ?

On the 1.7-12

???

Information will be here:

Last edited:
So gonna be a little long but worth the read, so 10 yrs ago I started a quest to build a serious bolt gun. After much research, GAP, Tac ops, an many more over the years.. Little did I know, locally was a very fine man named Dana English who built bench rest rifles. I inquired about a build, an he recommended a gentleman in Georgia by the name of Joe Collier. After talking to Mr. Collier I decided he was the guy. An he built a shooter, lights out. This was during the (covid crap) so scope purchase wasn’t what I intended. So in the last year, scope research. I’ve read hundreds if not thousands of scope threads on here an want to thank everyone for their input.Thank you for spending your time educating me when you could spent your time doing you.. So I happened across this thread, read an reread the many posts. Tuesday I pulled the trigger, Richard an CS Tactical are exactly as described. Professionals. All I can say is wow! What a work of art this scope is! An I just can’t stop playing with it, not even on gun yet. I’ve experienced a lot of things of extreme custom made quality in my life a this it right up there. Again thanks to all for taking time outta your life to post your experiences on this forum.. Will update!!

So gonna be a little long but worth the read, so 10 yrs ago I started a quest to build a serious bolt gun. After much research, GAP, Tac ops, an many more over the years.. Little did I know, locally was a very fine man named Dana English who built bench rest rifles. I inquired about a build, an he recommended a gentleman in Georgia by the name of Joe Collier. After talking to Mr. Collier I decided he was the guy. An he built a shooter, lights out. This was during the (covid crap) so scope purchase wasn’t what I intended. So in the last year, scope research. I’ve read hundreds if not thousands of scope threads on here an want to thank everyone for their input.Thank you for spending your time educating me when you could spent your time doing you.. So I happened across this thread, read an reread the many posts. Tuesday I pulled the trigger, Richard an CS Tactical are exactly as described. Professionals. All I can say is wow! What a work of art this scope is! An I just can’t stop playing with it, not even on gun yet. I’ve experienced a lot of things of extreme custom made quality in my life a this it right up there. Again thanks to all for taking time outta your life to post your experiences on this forum.. Will update!!
Which scope did you get?

An to be clear, my original post wasn’t meant as a slap at any mentioned rifle builders or any scope manufactures. I used those to express the level of build I was after. The route I chose in my opinion just worked better for me.

d6225ec8-2e3b-453c-a353-2babd7d36992_text.gif

Just copied and pasted this from Facebook:

Many of you have asked about one of our newest addition to our available reticles, the 𝗠𝗣𝗖𝗧𝟮𝗫, as well as the differences between the new 𝗠𝗣𝗖𝗧𝟮𝗫 and the 𝗠𝗣𝗖𝗧𝟮.

• A cleaner upper half in your field of view
• Slightly more space around the main center dot (MPCT2 has 0.2 Mil aperture and the 2X has 0.3 Mil)
• Numbers now down both the left and right side of the reticle tree
• Floating dots at every full Mil value
• Adjusted wind hold pattern throughout the reticle tree, with clear 0.5 Mil marks along top edges and 0.2 Mil spacing along the bottom edges
• Varying length differences for the 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 bottom edge Mil marks, to aid in visual ID.

#ZeroCompromiseOptic #ZCO #Uncompromising

4F7342BD-D6B5-49D9-A3DD-AE7688D2F44E.jpeg

So, is there such a thing as an FDE sunshade and peanut butter Tenebraex caps? May have an FDE 527 MPCT3x on the way...

So, is there such a thing as an FDE sunshade and peanut butter Tenebraex caps? May have an FDE 527 MPCT3x on the way...

We can cerakote a sunshade to closely match for our customers, and no on matching caps.
Also we have a few FDE ZC527 M3X in stock :)

04/05/23: The ZC527 MPCT2X 15 MIL Locking or NLE are starting to come in! I like the changes made where the combined some of the features of the MPCT3X and MPCT2. Check it out! (No ETA on the 10MIL NLE at this time)

IMG-4730.jpg

Reactions: viking78
@Safety_3rd Curious to know when you ordered. I work in an industry heavily impacted by supply chain issues and we aren't seeing times as long as I've had to wait for my order. Where are parts being sourced from that have these wait times?

There’s only been a handful of ZC840’s released unfortunately before ZCO ran into more supply chain issues of one kind or another. Reticles as an example are only produced by a handful of 3rd party manufacturers, and if only one or two make them to your spec than you’re stuck until they come in.

More ZC840 parts are slowly being produced and we will get everyone their scopes in order when they start coming in 🙂

Last edited:
MPCT2X on about 15x and about 20x. So you get an idea of what it'll actually look like.

View attachment 8113866
View attachment 8113868
I never understood the guys who say “find a reticle you like the buy choose the scope with it” but that 2X reticle is the most intuitive for my mind that I’ve ever seen. Fingers crossed it plays nice in your 4-20 design (or whatever MPVO type you may produce)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave62677
When the 10Mil 527's are available, I'll sell one of my 840 3X to fund it. I can't wait for that.

Reactions: CSTactical