• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

I just got a notification that the big brown truck will now make it to me on Monday instead of today 🤬

Ouchie...that sucks....I'm currently watching the "Follow My Delivery" page for my big brown truck....he's circling my neighborhood dropping off packages at all the business first...then to residential...shows an ETA 3 hrs from now...eventhough he's literally 1/4 mile from me......longest day ever!!!

I just got a notification that the big brown truck will now make it to me on Monday instead of today 🤬

Both UPS and Fed Ex have had more frequent delays in shipping and tracking since this thing started. I have a Fed Ex package that was supposed to be here yesterday and won't be here until Monday 🤬

Reactions: cracker777
My Big Brown Truck just arrived....I think..I think I need a moment to take it all in....it is beautiful

zco.png

More pics to follow in one of these threads...but first time to just sit back and admire it. Thanks @CSTactical !

Last edited:
Ordered my second 5-27 yesterday from CS Tactical! Also own the 4-20 from Richard as well. Great guys over there. Will likely order 1 maybe 2 more 4-20 just need gotta get around to selling my other scopes.

@CSTactical will make it any color you want it....it was either FDE or Hello Kitty Pink.....tough choice...but I went with FDE.
Oh sweet! I got mine at Mile High. Great for instant gratification since it’s close to me but no mention of alternative colors was made. I think one in AI elite sand would be sweet.

@CSTactical any update on when you’ll start receiving the mpct3 reticle. I‘d like to take advantage of your current deal but I think for me the mpct3 is best. I still like reticles that have ranging scales.

@CSTactical any update on when you’ll start receiving the mpct3 reticle. I‘d like to take advantage of your current deal but I think for me the mpct3 is best. I still like reticles that have ranging scales.

I believe we will have some available in 4-6 weeks after we will our back-orders sometime in June :) Feel free to PM me your information and I can add you to our list.

I am pretty sure there was a post showing ZCO selling sunshades now.. Any part number available or a supplier that has them?

Reactions: gebhardt02
This fabulous promotion is winding down, as long as you're able to get your ZCO paid for by this weekend you will qualify even if we are back-ordered on the particular items. :)

Get up to a free $410 Spuhr mount or ARC Rings with Tenebraex Caps with your purchase of a ZC527 and ZC420 with the MPCT1 or MPCT2 from now until May 31st. We are setting this up on our site but feel free to order it and put which Spuhr mount or ARC Rings you'd like in the notes:
https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic or call us at 916-670-1103 and we will get you set up :)

ZC420 MPCT1 $3,500.00
ZC420 MPCT2 $3,500.00
ZC527 MPCT1 $3,600.00
ZC527 MPCT2 $3,600.00

94551073_3790921150950370_666549216050413568_o.jpg

Reactions: 300NIMP
Good thing this is over, I almost called yesterday...so I decided to wait and call Richard today.

He put me on the list for a new 527 MPCT3. I like the other reticles but the 3 I think will help me a lot on quick holdovers. I may change over completely if ZCO will offer the 420 MPCT3 down the road

Last edited:
Reactions: CSTactical
I know I have posted this gun before but this was a cool outing. A dad and son that have never shot long range before. The boy is going to be in the 4th grade and was able to hit 400 & 600 yds today. They had a blast!

Attachments

• 1D554346-1F91-47F9-B29C-0BD0799C0762.jpeg
    1D554346-1F91-47F9-B29C-0BD0799C0762.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 212
  • D367F39D-DFED-462E-ADD6-1F98A10ECB4D.jpeg
    D367F39D-DFED-462E-ADD6-1F98A10ECB4D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 206
I know I have posted this gun before but this was a cool outing. A dad and son that have never shot long range before. The boy is going to be in the 4th grade and was able to hit 400 & 600 yds today. They had a blast!

Thank you for sharing! We really love seeing stuff like this. Good on ya!

Reactions: CSTactical
Due to popular demand, this promo is extending through June!!!

Get up to a free $410 Spuhr mount or ARC Rings with Tenebraex Caps with your purchase of a ZC527 and ZC420 with the MPCT1 or MPCT2 from now until June 30th. We are setting this up on our site but feel free to order it and put which Spuhr mount or ARC Rings you'd like in the notes:
https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic or call us at 916-670-1103 and we will get you set up :)

ZC420 MPCT1 $3,500.00
ZC420 MPCT2 $3,500.00
ZC527 MPCT1 $3,600.00
ZC527 MPCT2 $3,600.00

I really enjoyed this video and the video you did on the ZC4X20.I own 2 of the ZC4x20 scopes and they are outstanding scopes.I agree with you on the mpct 1 reticle because it makes it easy and fast to get on a target.Thank you for taking the time to put this video together.

New to the forum from Sweden...our Nordic PRS competitions (Viking Rifle Series) are all postponed because of the Covid 19 Except local club matches. But that’s no excuse for not using the off-time for training 😉 I used to compete with the Razor gen 2 4.5-27x56 and Minox ZP5 5-25x56 , recently bought a ZCO 5-27x56 and it’s great - the best optics I’ve used so far despite 25 years of service in the Swedish armed forces. Just waiting the sunshades to become available in Sweden
04DA28BD-AC1A-4A91-A480-E2D420EECC0C.jpeg
BAC9A6BD-C0C4-4EF7-8B2A-54C7075AF6F4.jpeg

Welcome to the Hide Bro that is a sweet looking setup you got there.If you don't mind me asking how are the gun laws in Sweden.

Welcome to the Hide Bro that is a sweet looking setup you got there.If you don't mind me asking how are the gun laws in Sweden.
Thanks! Well, Swedish gun laws are quite restrictive, to buy and own guns you need to have a Hunters exam or be an active competition shooter in a club to get a gun permit . You can own up to 6 hunting rifles and about the the same number of sporting weapons. Handguns and AR is only allowed for competition, silencers/moderators are allowed for all weapons you have a permit for and nightvision/thermal optics are non regulated. All weapons need to be stored in a gunsafe...well, that’s about it 😉