• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

JAE700 chassis
Impact Action
Zero Comp 5-27x56
Spuhr Mount
Bartlein Barrel chambered by Aaron Roberts (Roberts Precision Rifles)
Trigger Tech Diamond
TBAC Ultra 7 suppressor (Cole Tac cover)
Atlas Bipod

Any news on the 4x20 mpct3?
I little insider...
They've been delayed a little. Most places will likely be seeing them at the end of this month, or maybe even the first week of Oct.
They will be worth the wait. I've been all over this one since I started shopping for my next optic.
If you're in line you'll be a happy shooter before Halloween for sure.

Cheers!

Just a little eye candy to liven the thread up.
71251055-EC26-4E48-86FF-D7465E2DE6EE.jpeg
A888A1F0-B432-4678-981D-FC81A447860E.jpeg

Know you’re talking about the ZCO but I saw a few MDT chassis’ in person at a match today and I am officially a fan 💪🏻

Thanks man! I made an internal weight rail for it the other day and did a small write up on my insta @jonniewalkerwgm and shared my similar sentiments. I love this chassis. Not a better one out there. I love the MLOK, integrates arca fore end with the countersunk holes. Love the stock and the marked, tangible adjustments. It’s just a next level piece of equipment.

Thanks man! I made an internal weight rail for it the other day and did a small write up on my insta @jonniewalkerwgm and shared my similar sentiments. I love this chassis. Not a better one out there. I love the MLOK, integrates arca fore end with the countersunk holes. Love the stock and the marked, tangible adjustments. It’s just a next level piece of equipment.
I’m still partial to my JAE700 but I have enough love to go around. 😂

Is the mpct3 something you will offer current owners a change out/upgrade? @gebhardt02

We can do a reticle change but it is fairly costly. We recommend calling our customer service number to discuss your specific needs/wants with your current optic and go over cost to replace the reticle. 208-435-400 is the number to call if you are thinking of going this route.

Thank you for the question.

Has anyone had a problem with the windage turret on a 5-27?
The one on my Vudoo won't pull out so I can adjust it...
Its been on my gun in a spuhr since day 1 with no issues until my match today...

Its been on my gun in a spuhr since day 1 with no issues until my match today...
Did you re-torque anything on the mount or windage caps prior to the match? Did it get dropped in transit?

Pull it harder.

Sure? It's a non residue self adhesive wrap. So it doesn't leave marks, isn't permanent, easy to put on and take off. Generally used by vets among other professions. Really cheap on Amazon.
Thank you for the response. I was looking for something to protect my razor hd. Plus it looks cool.

yep...I know you are here for me.....and so is my gunsmith...and the powder fairy...and the bullet gnome.....but there are only so many dollar bills in the G-String....this covid has my side hustle hurting. How can I dance with a mask on when that covers up my bread and butter!

Soon @CSTactical ....I will fill your piggy bank....but first....a 6.5-284 must be built.