• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Does anyone happen to have a side-on picture of a ZCO420 on a SP6601 mounted to an AR10 variant? I'm fairly confident it'll fit with a Tenebraex cover but I want to be sure. I'll want it mounted as low as possible but might have to go for a SP6026 to get the clearance. Thanks in advance!

I tried unsuccessfully with the Triggercam, and the Phonescope was cludgey and unreliable.

Hi, I am looking to get a scopecam that will fit the ZCO527, and was looking to buy the TriggerCam or Tactacam (as the SideShot cam doesn't work with Ø36mm) - Why didn't the TriggerCam work?

Are there any good alternatives to the ones mentioned above?

Shooting while holding your phone is not easy ;)

Attachments

• 48D19F3E-2EC2-4FA3-B537-2A375941D94C.jpeg
    48D19F3E-2EC2-4FA3-B537-2A375941D94C.jpeg
    708.8 KB · Views: 149
  • B72400F6-EC88-4B4F-BBD3-0DCBA5D4BFD0.jpeg
    B72400F6-EC88-4B4F-BBD3-0DCBA5D4BFD0.jpeg
    387.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
They are such a great scope! A buddy let me shoot his gun in a match and it was so frustrating. I know that this is a rather large investment, however once you have one every other optic I have used makes me upset.

Hi, I am looking to get a scopecam that will fit the ZCO527, and was looking to buy the TriggerCam or Tactacam (as the SideShot cam doesn't work with Ø36mm) - Why didn't the TriggerCam work?

Are there any good alternatives to the ones mentioned above?

Shooting while holding your phone is not easy ;)
Triggercam would not fit over the eye piece.

Are there any 20MOA cantilever 36mm mounts available? I've found the Spuhr SP-6016 with the 0MOA, but I'd prefer a little elevation.

I’m having a hard time committing to a 4-6 week preorder list for a 5-27 IMPCT3 just in case a month or 2 later we are surprised by a higher magnification ZCO option comes available..... I don’t want to start rumors but I’ve also followed this thread and wondered to myself if we were going to have a ZCO surprise during shot show and this hypothetical was before it was cancelled. Having said all of this I’ve never really used higher magnification and wonder if I’m hoping for something that I may not need. Having said that I notice I have more confidence shooting when I have more magnification and awesome quality glass. The dilemma is I need another scope and I own the glorious 5-27 IMPCT3 and I don’t have the luxury waiting months and months because I don’t have a back up scope. Especially if I’m waiting for something that is not even in the pipeline. I’m hoping someone can chime in with some advice

I’m having a hard time committing to a 4-6 week preorder list for a 5-27 IMPCT3 just in case a month or 2 later we are surprised by a higher magnification ZCO option comes available..... I don’t want to start rumors but I’ve also followed this thread and wondered to myself if we were going to have a ZCO surprise during shot show and this hypothetical was before it was cancelled. Having said all of this I’ve never really used higher magnification and wonder if I’m hoping for something that I may not need. Having said that I notice I have more confidence shooting when I have more magnification and awesome quality glass. The dilemma is I need another scope and I own the glorious 5-27 IMPCT3 and I don’t have the luxury waiting months and months because I don’t have a back up scope. Especially if I’m waiting for something that is not even in the pipeline. I’m hoping someone can chime in with some advice
The best time to buy anything in the firearms world was yesterday. The worst time to buy was today.

1994, 1999, 2008, 2013, 2020, 2021, etc.

Buy what you want and what you need, now. I would never wait on hypotheticals.

Mine is being shipped to me right now, which was about a six week wait. Let's say they announce tomorrow or even at SHOT months from now, that a higher mag is coming, how long do you think that wait will be? I'd wager you're looking at next summer at the soonest if not MUCH further out.

If you're committing to a high end optic, or anything at the top levels, personally I don't think it's worth worrying about "what ifs", but just my opinion.

Mine is being shipped to me right now, which was about a six week wait. Let's say they announce tomorrow or even at SHOT months from now, that a higher mag is coming, how long do you think that wait will be? I'd wager you're looking at next summer at the soonest if not MUCH further out.

If you're committing to a high end optic, or anything at the top levels, personally I don't think it's worth worrying about "what ifs", but just my opinion.
I was going to make that exact point about the wait and even if it was announced tomorrow it would be longer than I can afford to wait. Sometimes being able to spitball about these things with like minded people helps confirm what we are thinking.
The other reality is if it was announced and then hit the shelves and I decided it was a must have item then it doesn’t take a salesman to sell a ZCO. They sell themselves. I had to use customer service on my IMPCT2, which I ended up selling, and the service was top notch.

Reactions: pkt1199
What kind of rumors you guys have been hearing?
How high magnification that new scope would have?
Personally, i think that the 27 is enough for me.
I shot few years with Razor HD2 3-18, and that was ok, but 27 is max for me.

What kind of rumors you guys have been hearing?
How high magnification that new scope would have?
Personally, i think that the 27 is enough for me.
I shot few years with Razor HD2 3-18, and that was ok, but 27 is max for me.

I have seen no credible rumors besides people spitballing their dream scope so far. You can email or call ZCO and ask, they are always amazing to talk to. They likely wouldn’t tell you any secrets but I’m sure getting some indication of demand would help influence future product decisions.

Just in regards to this industry in General (Not just ZCO) if anything is announced around Shot Show it's rarely available for months at a minimum. And with the Pandemic it can be a year IMO, another thing people don't realize is that price adjustments start happening around this time and then people complain about waiting for a non-existent product and now are paying more. Again, this is in general as I have not been told anything yet by any manufacturer so I can make this statement. With this industry right now, waiting is going to be the norm but I rather pay 2020 prices than potential 2021 prices with just raw materials becoming harder to obtain consistently.
Again, this is about this industry in general though this is a ZCO thread.

Oh and a month wait is nothing when some vendors are quoting us new orders coming in by Summer 2021!

Reposted from our Instagram page @CSTactical
Hop over there to check out the videos of this behemoth being set up for KO2M 😎
This weekend we took out our Steelcore HSR Cyclone rechambered in 416 Barrett from the original 50 DTC by Spartan Precision Rifles Dan (@pb.cu.slinger) is breaking in the barrel at 1900 yards with and without the Elite Iron suppressor while we're waiting on the muzzle brake to arrive. (Note: the last two videos were of the rifle being shot with no muzzle device so the recoil was significantly more.)

125446093_4747932718582537_4210595936604893428_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. The rings are marked. The lesser number in the rear and the higher number in the front. Also, the accessory mounting holes are a dead giveaway. 👍🏾👍🏾

Ah...when you said backwards I thought you meant the whole mount. You can imagine what I was saying :). I’ll fix it after hunting season. Thanks for pointing that out. 👍🏻

Reactions: NiteQwill
Mile High you guys need to step up to the plate ... too late for me.
What are you talking about??? If you think I represent Mile High and need to “step up” then you are confused.
I’m just a guy that lives in Idaho that likes to shoot shit while looking through ZCO glass.

• Haha
Reactions: UTB and gebhardt02

I wish mine was six weeks. I'm at 10,5 weeks now and those sweet pictures in here are making it tough.

I hope you'll enjoy it. They sure are nice.