• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Coming soon to CS Tactical from Flatline Ops 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/flatlineops

128254137_3519169688159667_7241345955612344390_o.jpg

Range in pic is 1000. Longest range there is 1200

Forget what membership is $250 initial plus $45 a month iirc.
That gets you a bunch of ranges plus a awesome clean bunk house you can use.

I took a 4 day course for $12-1300. Highly highly recommend

Reactions: viking78
Awesome, above 1000 aint easy to find, and it´s not bad for the price too.
I wish i would live in US, EU sucks, totally these days...
Has done it always😂😂😂

We welcome you here.

Nice to know, that i can come and sleep some one garage😊.
I really start to f...g hate EU.
In 2 year time for now, all lead ammo on shotguns are banned in Finland, and only on Finland, because we have so many lakes and
our country is wetland, so F..K EU.
And next they are going to ban lead on rifle ammo, think of 22LR, good bye, and adios for air rifles.

It would be nice if we could just ban stupid!

Nice to know, that i can come and sleep some one garage😊.
I really start to f...g hate EU.
In 2 year time for now, all lead ammo on shotguns are banned in Finland, and only on Finland, because we have so many lakes and
our country is wetland, so F..K EU.
And next they are going to ban lead on rifle ammo, think of 22LR, good bye, and adios for air rifles.

Same same.

Additionally
“I didn’t think I was THIS bad”
And
If you run through 2 min stages in 65 seconds you unnecessarily miss a lot of shots

I just went from a Razor Gen II 4.5-27 with a 48mm high Spuhr mount (4804) to a ZC527 in a 38mm high Spuhr mount (6602) and can't get my big noggin low enough to see the upper third of the reticle. Looks like I need a 10-12mm riser of some sort. Any suggestions?

The gun is a Desert Tech HTI.

Reactions: gebhardt02
Just got my 527 about 3 weeks ago. Wife got it for me for our anniversary. Richard was great and walked her thru the process.

You both are very welcome :) Call me the next birthday, St. Patricks Day, Cinco De Mayo, Bar Mitzvah, Christmas or Hanukah o_O

Last edited: