• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Offset Micro Red Dots on Bolt Guns

I tired it because my turret blocked 50% or more of the window. I might go back to 12:00 after more testing
I was more curious why you chose a converging back up optic at 50 yards rather than physical location. Another method would have been a parallel zero. Same principles applied for lasers.

Attachments

• TNVC-zero-parallel.jpg
    TNVC-zero-parallel.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 68
Im going to have mine zeroed for 500, strictly for target acquisition. For a target around the 500y mark, my reticle will be pretty close when i get behind it. Thats the goal for me.

Reactions: diderr
Ahh makes sense. Kind of like when I sighted in my DBAL. Yeah that’s a headache. And I wanna be able to use it for target acquisition at distance and short range shooting. I’m going to switch it back to 12

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Just know that Holosun is a name invented to be more palatable to westerners by a 100 percent Chinese company called Huanic- originally funded by the CCP.
So is 95% of consumer products you use…so go liberate your house of all CCP products…come on man…enough politics already…

Spuhr mount with the A-003 picatinny rail section and Aimpoint with their OEM low mount.

Attachments

• A03472D3-8A39-4B11-A3C4-34C362F6B826.jpeg
    A03472D3-8A39-4B11-A3C4-34C362F6B826.jpeg
    610.1 KB · Views: 54