• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ogden, UT. cop lies to homeowner about having a warrant. Homeowner isn't having it.

😂😂

Is there some context here though? I don’t disagree with the homeowner, but the response is an instant 100 and I want to know why especially given the homeowner’s statement that they pointed rifles at her.

I can somehow picture 'Bubble Boy' in Seinfeld as the homeowner.

IMG_4975.jpeg

Damn!!! The nerve to block the camera, lied about warrant and getting hammered by Roseanne Barr coming down on meth! That officer no doubt know the feeling of her service weapon slide rattling between her teeth after that!

Homeowner needs to increase their vocabulary. Too many 'fuck you's' and not enough other vile profanity . I better not give an example, might get banned.

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45 and Mwalex
Homeowner needs to increase their vocabulary. Too many 'fuck you's' and not enough other vile profanity . I better not give an example, might get banned.
I take it she weren't Mormon.

She started to say "I can't wait until..." as Ofc. Fatarms was leaving but held up.

This is how all interactions with police need to go

More importantly, every officer there needs to be charged with trespassing, fuck them, they were told several times to leave and they clearly didn't have a warrant
Yeah, I wonder what their response would be if they were pissed at you, and you were told by the property owner to leave. They would have clapped the cuffs on.

I do wish we had context, though.

We are told that they do not have a warrant. I am not convinced. Notice the female officer keeps asking whether she is home? If they have a warrant and a reason to believe that she is inside the home, then they may break in to make the arrest. If they do not have a reason to believe that she is inside the home then they may not break in, even with a warrant.

I wish we had some more information.

Just to be clear, what I am saying is that every indication is that they do have an arrest warrant for "Dawn," but they do not necessarily believe she is in the home (you can talk through a Ring camera from anywhere).

Yeah, I wonder what their response would be if they were pissed at you, and you were told by the property owner to leave. They would have clapped the cuffs on.

We are told that they do not have a warrant. I am not convinced. Notice the female officer keeps asking whether she is home? If they have a warrant and a reason to believe that she is inside the home, then they may break in to make the arrest. If they do not have a reason to believe that she is inside the home then they may not break in, even with a warrant.

I'm thinking if they did have a warrant the "ugly cunt" would have announced that at the onset as a response to the barrage of name calling.

I think the warrant line was BS as the cop behind her made a comment like 'don't say that' and the ugly cunt turned in response and didn't repeat it.

I think with that kind of response from the homeowner, no cop with a warrant would have walked away instead of kicking in the door and at least trashing the place.

Last edited:

If the female cop had a warrant then why not show it to the camera? That would have helped gain entry. They did not have a warrant and were using that bullshit line to get the homeowner to open the door. At that point the two cunts standing off to the sides of the camera would have jumped into action.

I like how clear and articulate the homeowner was. Straight to the point. Not covering cameras and lying like the cop was.

Reactions: BurtG
Maybe the homeowner didn’t give a fuck if the gov’ts foot soldiers had a warrant issued by one of the gov’ts kangaroo courts. This is how all these badged gangbangers should be treated. If they don’t like it, they can get a real job doing something other than being the violent part of a criminal organization.

I'm thinking if they did have a warrant the "ugly cunt" would have announced that at the onset as a response to the barrage of name calling.

I think the warrant line was BS as the cop behind her made a comment like 'don't say that' and the ugly cunt turned in response and didn't repeat it.

I think with that kind of response from the homeowner, no cop with a warrant would have walked away instead of kicking in the door and at least trashing the place.

If the female cop had a warrant then why not show it to the camera? That would have helped gain entry. They did not have a warrant and were using that bullshit line to get the homeowner to open the door. At that point the two cunts standing off to the sides of the camera would have jumped into action.

They do NOT always announce that they have a warrant. Indeed, for an arrest warrant, they are much more likely to say that they want to talk to you at first than that they have a warrant.

Kicking in the door and trashing the place? No, their job is to find her and put her in cuffs. They are probably going to their next lead on her location (maybe her job or other haunts), or they will just keep coming back to the house regularly until they catch her there.

As for showing the warrant, they may not even have it in their possession, so how can they show it? You do not need to have a warrant on you to execute it. Movies and TV fill folks with all sorts of silly ideas about how things work in the real world.

Funny.

If you acknowledge that you are home through the Ring camera, or they see you inside, then your "well within my rights to refuse entry" may delay them a few minutes while they try to get you to open the door voluntarily, so they don't break your shit, but they are coming in regardless of what you think you are refusing, and if you persist in refusing, then they will break your shit and put you face down and wrestle your arms behind your back all at gunpoint.

That lawyer that you think disagrees with me does not actually. Arrest warrant. OK? Not search warrant.

Like if there is a warrant for your arrest for murder of seven persons, and you get stopped for speeding, the cop cannot arrest you when he runs your license because he does not have a physical, paper copy of the warrant, which may be in some other state. I guess he just has to let you go.

Man, you guys crack me up.

They do NOT always announce that they have a warrant. Indeed, for an arrest warrant, they are much more likely to say that they want to talk to you at first than that they have a warrant.

Kicking in the door and trashing the place? No, their job is to find her and put her in cuffs. They are probably going to their next lead on her location (maybe her job or other haunts), or they will just keep coming back to the house regularly until they catch her there.

As for showing the warrant, they may not even have it in their possession, so how can they show it? You do not need to have a warrant on you to execute it. Movies and TV fill folks with all sorts of silly ideas about how things work in the real world.
Without showing it they have no proof of a warrant existing. That would be very stupid to execute a warrant without proof of said warrant.

Initially I thought you were wrong. I don’t know about Utah or wherever this took place. But I looked for the state in which I reside, Idaho, and you are correct. I disagree with this wholeheartedly, but I can see some cases where having it in their possession may be impossible, like a traffic stop for a wanted murder or such. Here is an excerpt.

3) Manner of Service of Warrant. The warrant must be executed by the arrest of the defendant. The officer need not have the warrant in possession at the time of the arrest, but the officer must show the warrant to the defendant as soon as possible. If the officer does not have the warrant in possession at the time of arrest, the officer must then inform the defendant of the offense charged and of the fact that a warrant has been issued. A copy of the warrant of arrest may be used by the officer at the time of the arrest or for the purpose of showing the warrant to the defendant after the defendant's arrest.

But to purposely come to a house to arrest a specific person they should ALWAYS have the copy of warrant in their possession. Zero reason not to.
Not only is this not "always," but I would venture to declare that most of the time they do not.

And, like I said above, they also do not typically announce that they are there on a warrant, just like on the video, wherein they told the lady to come to the door because they would like to talk to her. That is how it is done. When you come to the door, they will say, "Hi, are you Makinchops208?"

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

You may not ever hear the word "warrant" until you are safely in handcuffs.

What type of warrant did the police have? Arrest or search?
If it was a search warrant, they do not need her home to execute it, nor would they want to wait and come back later because she will clean house before they come back. They would have gone in after their attempts to have her come to the door failed.

All this talk about warrants had me all jumpy. A Sheriff's office car (SUV) just pulled down my lengthy driveway. Dog freaking out. Adrenaline went up . . .

Wrong address. They were called for something small to a neighbor's house.

Not only is this not "always," but I would venture to declare that most of the time they do not.

And, like I said above, they also do not typically announce that they are there on a warrant, just like on the video, wherein they told the lady to come to the door because they would like to talk to her. That is how it is done. When you come to the door, they will say, "Hi, are you Makinchops208?"

"Yes, can I help you?"

It wouldn’t go down like that here. I would probably be notified before they get here via my informants within the department as well as overhearing their radio traffic.

But in Idaho it does say “ If the officer does not have the warrant in possession at the time of arrest, the officer must then inform the defendant of the offense charged and of the fact that a warrant has been issued.”

"Yes, can I help you?"

Pretty sure if they had a warrent, the video would have been a lot shorter, and included a destroyed door.

LE, justice system, lawyers, govt in general.....uggggghhhh!

It wouldn’t go down like that here. I would probably be notified before they get here via my informants within the department as well as overhearing their radio traffic.

But in Idaho it does say “ If the officer does not have the warrant in possession at the time of arrest, the officer must then inform the defendant of the offense charged and of the fact that a warrant has been issued.”
Yeah, "then," that is, after you are in handcuffs. This is what I already wrote for your benefit. They do not have to discuss it with you ahead of time and get your permission.

Once you are safely in cuffs and secured, they will tell you that they have a warrant for your arrest on x charge.

Yeah, "then," that is, after you are in handcuffs. This is what I already wrote for your benefit. They do not have to discuss it with you ahead of time and get your permission.

Once you are safely in cuffs and secured, they will tell you that they have a warrant for your arrest on x charge.
Ok. Well it won’t be the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Those of us in the area like to say “Welcome to O-town. “

With an attitude like that you know she has a face only a mother could love.

You didn't answer the question

What type of warrant did the police have?
I was just putting together 2+2=4 - the things she said indicate to me that they have an arrest warrant. Watch it again and just listen to what the officer says. She wants to talk. Come to the door.

Do you have a warrant?

We actually do have a warrant- she is cut off at this point. Note the male officer behind her says something to her to stop her from going on. Then, when the tirade coming from the Ring doorbell speaker pauses, the officer asks her again if she can come to the door and "talk" and asks whether she is home.

These things indicate to me that they have an arrest warrant, and the male officer stopped her from spilling the beans further.

Mcameron,

The entire thread is a wild ass assumption. The heading of the video claiming that they do not have a warrant is a wild ass assumption, based on nothing - but that did not stop you and others from running with it like it was fact.

At least I have my own experience to go on, and what I saw and heard lines up with that experience.

Maybe one day we will find out whether they had a warrant or not, but I doubt it. Until then keep changing what others write so you can feel like you won on your keyboard battle regarding a subject you obviously know nothing about.