• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ogden, UT. cop lies to homeowner about having a warrant. Homeowner isn't having it.

I was just putting together 2+2=4 - the things she said indicate to me that they have an arrest warrant. Watch it again and just listen to what the officer says. She wants to talk. Come to the door.

Do you have a warrant?

We actually do have a warrant- she is cut off at this point. Note the male officer behind her says something to her to stop her from going on. Then, when the tirade coming from the Ring doorbell speaker pauses, the officer asks her again if she can come to the door and "talk" and asks whether she is home.

These things indicate to me that they have an arrest warrant, and the male officer stopped her from spilling the beans further.
And the homeowner did actually say she was at home hiding from them. Although it did sound like sarcasm. I bet she was not home.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
1000002425.jpg

Even if just for off roster 1911s.

They do NOT always announce that they have a warrant. Indeed, for an arrest warrant, they are much more likely to say that they want to talk to you at first than that they have a warrant.

Kicking in the door and trashing the place? No, their job is to find her and put her in cuffs. They are probably going to their next lead on her location (maybe her job or other haunts), or they will just keep coming back to the house regularly until they catch her there.

As for showing the warrant, they may not even have it in their possession, so how can they show it? You do not need to have a warrant on you to execute it. Movies and TV fill folks with all sorts of silly ideas about how things work in the real world.
I call bullshit on that. What cops go to execute a warrant without the warrant to back them up? None.

I'll stick with my silly ideas from the movies and tv.

Reactions: Mwalex
...then how does the cop know the warrant even exists?...

How do I know the warrant actually exists?

I am well within my rights to refuse entry without a warrant....and cops are legally allowed to lie....what is preventing any cop form claiming they have a warrant that doesn't exist to gain entry?

Also, at least one actual lawyer disagrees with you

If a cop doesn't have it in their possession, they can fucking come back when they do
No shit. Next time I'm pulled over I'll just tell the cop I have a DL and insurance but not with me.

Usually there's a lead up, she went straight for it right away. I feel bad for the waitress that gets her order wrong.
I ordered those eggs over easy you fucking cunt, fucking bitch cunt, fucking ugly pig. What are you not comprehending you fucking whore. Get in there and get my order you fucking bitch! And you can forget your fucking tip. You can shove that up your cunt sideways!

I bet she is fun at family reunions too!
One of my oldest and closest friends is an ex tit dancer with a heart of gold; fun at parties but meaner than snot when she has to be.

She could be the homeowner in the video and I'd trust her with my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and Pbgt
I ordered those eggs over easy you fucking cunt, fucking bitch cunt, fucking ugly pig. What are you not comprehending you fucking whore. Get in there and get my order you fucking bitch! And you can forget your fucking tip. You can shove that up your cunt sideways!
And get the motherfucking hell away from my fucking fuck table unless you've got a fucking menu .LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
I bet she's a different person to an honest, hardworking waitress.

...then how does the cop know the warrant even exists?...

How do I know the warrant actually exists?

I am well within my rights to refuse entry without a warrant....and cops are legally allowed to lie....what is preventing any cop form claiming they have a warrant that doesn't exist to gain entry?

Also, at least one actual lawyer disagrees with you

If a cop doesn't have it in their possession, they can fucking come back when they do
North Carolina law clearly states they are required to read it and show it:
§ 15A-252. Service of a search warrant.Before undertaking any search or seizure pursuant to the warrant, the officer must read thewarrant and give a copy of the warrant application and affidavit to the person to be searched, orthe person in apparent control of the premises or vehicle to be searched. If no one in apparent andresponsible control is occupying the premises or vehicle, the officer must leave a copy of thewarrant affixed to the premises or vehicle. (1973, c. 1286, s. 1.)

Reactions: Darayavaus
We should cut out and probably outlaw criticizing police - remember because we have them things like just happened in Israel , or like 300 cities burning for 230 nights don’t happen here . Real hero’s like this fat cunt

Imagine if no one tazed and arrested a man on his own property when he gets mad when they tell him they won’t make a report after his house was robbed - did the Dick head think it was appropriate to call police after being robbed?? WTF , arresting burglars ain’t a cops job.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmmoFort and BurtG
North Carolina law clearly states they are required to read it and show it:
§ 15A-252. Service of a search warrant.Before undertaking any search or seizure pursuant to the warrant, the officer must read thewarrant and give a copy of the warrant application and affidavit to the person to be searched, orthe person in apparent control of the premises or vehicle to be searched. If no one in apparent andresponsible control is occupying the premises or vehicle, the officer must leave a copy of thewarrant affixed to the premises or vehicle. (1973, c. 1286, s. 1.)
I think we might be confusing search warrants with arrest warrants here. An officer wouldn't need a copy of an arrest warrant, just knowledge one had been issued, even by another jurisdiction.

TLDR. typical cops lying. If they had a warrant they'd already be inside. It should be legal to civil suit the cop that lied saying she had one. Although, I'd rather a civil suit against the department and an unemployed cop with my settlement.

Reactions: BurtG
I think we might be confusing search warrants with arrest warrants here. An officer wouldn't need a copy of an arrest warrant, just knowledge one had been issued, even by another jurisdiction.
The post I was relying to was specifically about search warrants.

TLDR. typical cops lying. If they had a warrant they'd already be inside. It should be legal to civil suit the cop that lied saying she had one. Although, I'd rather a civil suit against the department and an unemployed cop with my settlement.
Yeah, considering lying to a police officer is against the law and will get you arrested.