• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh hell here we go, NRA just annouced......

2ndamendfan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2010
UT
NRA just announced they support ATF regulation of certain accessories.

Maybe its going to be like a fight with the wife, you have to give in on a few little things or they will never stop nagging.

Maybe its going to be like a fight with the wife, you have to give in on a few little things or they will never stop nagging.

If i thought that was the case i would shrug It off. But been around long enough that just like a spoiled child first candy bar just leads to more candy bars given.

Screw-em.

Also, how in the hell are they going to regulate the 100,000 bump fire stocks already out there.

Wives never stop nagging. They simply move onto new subjects or after a time request even more.....just like the anti-gunners.

Here is the official statement:
"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

WTF NRA.......jesus christ i pay you to defend my 2A rights, not to bend over and bust out the lube.

god i shouldnt have to call the NRA and bitch them out to not throw gun owners under the bus.

personally i dont care about Bump stocks, i think theyre stupid and a novelty.....and if they were gone tomorrow i wouldnt shed a tear.......but thats not the point, they wont be happy with just bump stocks, next itll be high cap mags....then itll be something else....but more importantly, its legislation that wont do a fucking thing to actually stop crime....its a slow gradual erosion of rights.

what pisses me off is a Democrat shoots up people, and all of a sudden its us "conservatives" who have to pay the price.........i mean fuck, maybe we should ban democrats, that seems like it would actually be more effective at curbing crime than banning bump stocks

Last edited:
Now THERE'S you're gun control idea... Ban DEMOCRATS from owning or possessing guns. They're the idiots always pulling this shit.

KC8f1OY.jpg

Seems to me the price would be dropping like a rock...

I would happily trade Slide Fire stocks for a national right to carry and removing suppressors from the NFA, let's make a deal.

We'll there goes my planned donation to the NRA, if they want to fold that quickly, they can find other money.
Still I'm telling my congress critters if they vote for that & don't immediately vote in the hearing protection act, I'll work hard to vote them out in the primaries or vote democrat to get rid of them as a lesson.
Since if they are going to take away our rights like the democrats, might as well do a full house cleaning.

I would happily trade Slide Fire stocks for a national right to carry and removing suppressors from the NFA, let's make a deal.

Agree. It's nothing short of a miracle that those stocks made it past a review by the ATF.

I think the NRAs strategy is to force the blame of this shooting over to Obama, the failed champion of gun control. Since after all these were approved under his watch, certainly unbeknownst to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every major roll back of our 2A rights has been under a Republican President when they have been pressured to "give a little" and make a deal. Mind you I am a staunch republican and conservative, but the facts be the facts. Reagan in 1986 the gun bill that banned new manufacture of auto weapons plus other bullshit that SHAPE would have fixed like legal purposes vice sporting purposes, GHW Bush 1989 semi auto and magazine ban.

Here we go again. Hopefully Trump will really cut a deal......give me this for that. Otherwise it is bullshit

Last edited:

That is the kind of shit I am talking about, compromise. Then later when they want "no child left behind" or some shit like that get the bump stocks back.

Mmm, shit sandwich GOOD! Wanna bite?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/UDq0jy2.jpg"}[/IMG2]

It's called being smart. After the biggest mass shooting in American history Republicans and the NRA are not going to get out of not passing any restrictions.

So why not pass a restriction on the bump stock? The gimmicky at best device that hardly anyone owns and affects a tiny fraction of the gun owning population.

Basically they are going to give the liberals a banana that doesn't change shit to shut them up.

Smart

It's called being smart. After the biggest mass shooting in American history Republicans and the NRA are not going to get out of not passing any restrictions.

So why not pass a restriction on the bump stock? The gimmicky at best device that hardly anyone owns and affects a tiny fraction of the gun owning population.

Basically they are going to give the liberals a banana that doesn't change shit to shut them up.

Smart

Well giving your enemies a "banana" while giving your supporters, and people that put you in power nothing is a pretty great way to cut your own throat.
Apparently they forget that they won despite all the liberals and all the media being full bore against them because their supporters voted them in.
Why not just simply say in your face idiots, till you ban Muslims coming in the country we won't touch anything.

If everyone saying screw the NRA actually follows through. There won't be any uber powerful lobbying group in Washington to stave off numerous attacks.

I couldn't care less about banning some plastic piece of shit that somehow skirts the laws on the books. A novelty at best.

If we get to the point where full auto is needed to protect our way of live from a tyrannical government it's not too difficult to mass produce the parts needed.

If anything this is a calculated risk by the NRA to blow this back in Obamas face and leverage it for future use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart

Republican president.....republican house.....republican congress........we dont have to pass shit.

all thats required is that our elected offocials actually have a set of balls to say "no"

....what good does having repulican controll do if we are just going to bend over to the dems every wish anyways?

Last edited:
Well giving your enemies a "banana" while giving your supporters, and people that put you in power nothing is a pretty great way to cut your own throat.
Apparently they forget that they won despite all the liberals and all the media being full bore against them because their supporters voted them in.
Why not just simply say in your face idiots, till you ban Muslims coming in the country we won't touch anything.

Even the most staunch gun supporting republican has to give a tiny amount after the LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Who gives a flying fuck about bump stocks? I mean really.

You "Give nothing" tools are part of the issue. You don't understand when it is a smart tactical decision.

This shit is chess, it ain't checkers. Fuck the battle, it's about winning the war.

Oh, and trump isn't doing a god damn thing concerning guns without the NRA's approval first.

Furthermore, anyone that actually has a bump stock. I think you are a fucking douche to begin with.

Last edited:
Even the most staunch gun supporting republican has to give a tiny amount after the LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Who gives a flying fuck about bump stocks? I mean really.

You "Give nothing" tools are part of the issue. You don't understand when it is a smart tactical decision.

This shit is chess, it ain't checkers. Fuck the battle, it's about winning the war.

Oh, and trump isn't doing a god damn thing concerning guns without the NRA's approval first.

Furthermore, anyone that actually has a bump stock. I think you are a fucking douche to begin with.

Who gives a flying fuck about suppressors? Who gives a flying fuck about full autos? Who gives a flying fuck about bumpier stocks? Who gives a flying fuck about 30 round mags? Who gives a flying fuck about semi autos? WE DO. Its called taking things away incrementally. The body count is irrelevant to the fact that no new laws could have stopped it. A bump fire stock caused this, no more than the gun.

the fuck we do.....go fuck off with that attitude, you defeatist cuck.

god you sound like the liberals...." for the children!!!!"

you want to give away your rights thats fine, but dont dare offer up mine.

just because a democrat went off the rails doesnt mean us republicans need to be punished.....especially when banning bump stocks wont do shit to stop crime.

Last edited:

Defeatist cuck. hahahah I like that!! I'm going to use that later.

You idiots do realize that a bump stock is one of several gimmicky bullshit devices used to increase the cyclic rate of a semiautomatic rifle right?

Literally you could not pass a more ineffective, who gives a shit, does absolutely nothing law. If they were banned.

And for the other dude. Comparing giving up full autos, suppressors and 30 round mags to giving up bump stocks is about the dumbest shit
I have heard yet. Literally no comparison there.

You buttholes are so far to the right that you don't understand the concept of giving almost nothing to save everything else. Especially something
so insignificant like the bump stock.

I'm out. bitches

Last edited:

You idiots do realize that a bump stock is one of several gimmicky bullshit devices used to increase the cyclic rate of a semiautomatic rifle right?

Literally you could not pass a more ineffective, who gives a shit, does absolutely nothing law. If they were banned.

And for the other dude. Comparing giving up full autos, suppressors and 30 round mags to giving up bump stocks is about the dumbest shit

You buttholes are so far to the right that you don't understand the concept of giving almost nothing to save everything else. Especially something
so non insignificant like the bump stock.

I'm out. bitches

And stay the fuck out.

god you sound like the liberals...." for the children!!!!"

just because a democrat went off the rails doesnt mean us republicans need to be punished.....especially when banning bump stocks wont do shit to stop crime.

+ 1
Remember it's the fucking majority that allowed 20 trillion in debt, The fucking majority that allows permanent tit suckers, The majority who think the item is the issue. The fucking majority who will give up every right/freedom we fought an died for w/o questioning anything. The reason this kind of shit happens is because the Fucking majority is a bunch of lock step, none thinking, mindless fat asses, who believe the medias B/S. That includes Fox news as well.

SuckitTrebek , I get what your saying. Disagree based on principle. But what pisses me off is that we appear to be giving up the bump stocks without shit in return.

Tell the fucking liberals that we want a vote on HPA if they want a vote on bump stocks. Fuck giving in, that is like going Ass-to-Mouth.

Funny how the day before the last 2 times HPA was up for vote there was a shooting. Not saying it is a conspiracy but lets see if they have the balls to go for 3 in a row.

...I think the NRAs strategy is to force the blame of this shooting over to Obama, the failed champion of gun control. Since after all these were approved under his watch, certainly unbeknownst to him...

One of my old NCO's pointed out who approved these things on FB and some twat jumped in and said it was approved by the Republican House and Senate at that time, I chimed my happy ass in and pointed out that it was approved by the ATF and the ATF head was an Obama appointee and that it never made it to either the House or Senate. I haven't heard from the twat since then.

Was supposed to go up for vote the day after the Republican baseball practice was shot up. Was supposed to be up for vote either Monday or Tuesday this week.

Last edited:

I am sure you will, maybe try thinking for yourself though.

Yes we know what they are.

Then why the fuck pass it?

Obviously you don't understand how taking things away incrementally works.

so non insignificant like the bump stock.

Are you seriously asserting, if they don't outlaw bumpier stocks, we will loose all of our guns? Or that they will give up after that? Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid? Their end game is no citizens with guns, don't fool yourself.

I'm out. bitches

What Veer said!