• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh hell yea, someone is triggered.

"...This is now the second bear this happened to, which can only mean either someone in the study is doing this or it is someone in the public..."

So they've confirmed its a human, at least

• Haha
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie

Big Daddy Kane done it!
giphy.gif

"...This is now the second bear this happened to, which can only mean either someone in the study is doing this or it is someone in the public..."

So they've confirmed its a human, at least
And how much grant money did it take to figure that out?
Ashville is kinda backwards,everyone is fucking everyone but no one knows or is not supposed to know.

Susssshhh
My exwife fits in real good there, hell the ink wasn't even dry on the divorce and she remarried a veterinarian.

Last edited:
LOL, that’s awesome. I’m sure that bear doesn’t give a shit about the uncomfortable collar around it’s neck but is just fuming at the sticky paper with the colorful squiggly markings on it

Right? Not to mention whatever they punched through its ear. But the sticker is abhorrent.

I fucking hate Asheville.

Right? Not to mention whatever they punched through its ear. But the sticker is abhorrent.

I fucking hate Asheville.
They want to say it’s cruel to put a sticker on a fucking collar? How about they don’t staple the bear’s ear? Or if the do, do it without tranquillizing it and see what happens. Bunch of bitches.

Literally the biggest drugy dipshits I ever met all moved to Asheville right after high school. Last I heard a bunch of them had herpes and were scraping the bottom of alcoholism. Fuckin' no thanks.

How exactly does this hurt the bear? LOL
It’s kind of like being in a Union you don’t want to belong to, that uses your dues and your membership to support politics you don’t support. No one asked the bear who s/he supports in the upcoming election. Hell, no one asked if he identifies as a she or she identifies as a he, or if he identifies as a he or if she identifies as a Labrador. And, based on the picture of the bear curled up on the porch, I’m going with the latter...

Have they ever considered that the bear is a Trump supporter and not every fucking animal thinks the way they do? Man I thought the left was supposed to be open minded......geezzz
No no, the bear can't be a Trump supporter. His fur color would not allow such a thing.

Only polar bears can support Trump, which is why they're dying off.

(/sarcasm)

It’s kind of like being in a Union you don’t want to belong to, that uses your dues and your membership to support politics you don’t support. No one asked the bear who s/he supports in the upcoming election. Hell, no one asked if he identifies as a she or she identifies as a he, or if he identifies as a he or if she identifies as a Labrador. And, based on the picture of the bear curled up on the porch, I’m going with the latter...
Unfortunately that makes all too much sense.

wonder how they would respond to 64 million trump supporters all claiming responsibility Id love to get my hands on 10 k support trump stickers and follow the blm and antifa around sticking it on all there cars and see if they trash there own cars that would make for a funny video

Assuming that it got put on the bear after it was tagged, I would have loved to hear the conversation leading up to someone getting the sticker on there.

And to think... I read about it first in the Bear pit. We should all pray for the two bears if it is concluded that the bears are actually Trump supporters. Surely they’ll be send off to rehabilitation camps, and come back as peacocks.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
quote: "I believe this is an abhorrent practicum" Chapman told HAB. "These bears are already suffering enough with the heavy collars and metal ear mutilations. But to put a political sticker on the collar? No words can describe my anger and sadness."

Say whaaa???? LMAO

quote: "I believe this is an abhorrent practicum" Chapman told HAB. "These bears are already suffering enough with the heavy collars and metal ear mutilations. But to put a political sticker on the collar? No words can describe my anger and sadness."

Say whaaa???? LMAO

Stupid Asheville gaia fucktards

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Oh the humanity..... and to think that bear also has no mask!

Just throwing this out there... I think Asheville has the highest per capita psychedelics usage in the country. That could explain the reaction...and possibly the placement of the sticker.