• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh Lordy lawd!

I was bouncing in a club in Compton, California back in my college days and I had a little gang banger that thought he could bring some boxing skills to a street fight in the parking lot one night and I knocked a bunch of his teeth out before he went unconscious The next morning I woke up my hand was the size of a softball and I went to the emergency room. The doctor there told me something I’ve never forgot you’d rather get bit by a hyena, having just feasted on a three day old carcass, then hit a human in the mouth. We have one of the dirtiest mouths in the animal kingdom. They damn near had to cut my hand off before they got the infection under control , he actually pulled a tooth out from under the skin of my knuckles. Good times.

You got knocked the fuck out and you know this man.

598EF713-D56B-4819-BC0C-0D2F18078720.gif

I was bouncing in a club in Compton, California back in my college days and I had a little gang banger that thought he could bring some boxing skills to a street fight in the parking lot one night and I knocked a bunch of his teeth out before he went unconscious The next morning I woke up my hand was the size of a softball and I went to the emergency room. The doctor there told me something I’ve never forgot you’d rather get bit by a hyena, having just feasted on a three day old carcass, then hit a human in the mouth. We have one of the dirtiest mouths in the animal kingdom. They damn near had to cut my hand off before they got the infection under control , he actually pulled a tooth out from under the skin of my knuckles. Good times.

I wear a KN95 mask on the train for a single and very simple reason: When I get off 9-10 hour shifts, I am conked out and snoring before my butt even touches the seat... Which means everybody yapping and hollering and rapping to their headphones all around me is using my face as a spittoon, inadvertently and not on purpose of course. Mask solves all those problems. Plus I saw one deranged and extremely dirty bum french kiss another sleeping dude and ran off the train cackling like a maniac just as the poor guy woke up in a spasm of surprise... Yeah nah...

I wear a KN95 mask on the train for a single and very simple reason: When I get off 9-10 hour shifts, I am conked out and snoring before my butt even touches the seat... Which means everybody yapping and hollering and rapping to their headphones all around me is using my face as a spittoon, inadvertently and not on purpose of course. Mask solves all those problems. Plus I saw one deranged and extremely dirty bum french kiss another sleeping dude and ran off the train cackling like a maniac just as the poor guy woke up in a spasm of surprise... Yeah nah...
Consider moving...

Consider moving...

True dat... I can drive too, but the N or the F train is more convenient and I get to catch some Z's on the 45 min to an hour ride. Long delays are actually very rare now since the MTA implemented computer based switching/signals and CWR (continuous welded rail) since 2017. The new trains (R160s, R179s, R210s) communicate with switch nodes automatically and trip switches by themselves acting on preprogrammed route commands already inputted into the train's computer and the older trains (R46, R68) are being upgraded with that equipment too. The operator pretty much just starts and stops the train now. Pretty cool stuff. Delays now are usually due to some fuckboy acting up somewhere along the line and the train crew requesting police assistance.

While the cop had every reason to knock the rabid animal out, his command to turn the camera off is not OK.

Happened to a friend of mine when we were partying at Purdue. He ended up losing his middle finger right at the hand, amputated because of the infection.

Happened to a friend of mine when we were partying at Purdue. He ended up losing his middle finger right at the hand, amputated because of the infection.
I also bounced a club for a while. Two altercations I was in but I was lucky to not get infected. One was a bum wanting to get arrested so that he could go to a warm drunk tank. He lunged for my gun I stepped out of the way and he went headfirst to the wall and that knocked him silly. And showed off my dancing skills.

Another time, I was dealing with a guy who wanted to cause problems. He was high on something and drinking, too. And so, we struggled. My holster was a snap-on and he managed to grab the whole thing off while we were wrestling. So, I turned him upside down and bounce his head off the entry ramp and that slowed his roll. I had one of the valets grab my weapon (my boss's S&W model 19 K Frame in .357 Mag, nickel plating and ivory large grips.) Realizing that holster snap had a weakness was eye-opening.

I could imagine he woke up the next morning hurting something fierce and wondering what happened.

Well, dummy, you took on someone literally twice your size and way better at fighting.

i saw that video some time ago and can only say that men and women should be treated equally i am told.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Play stupid games…

Frankly I’m entirely fine with anyone getting a knuckle sandwich when they earn it.

I yield to nobody when it comes to contempt for the state-run goon squad but that was well done.

I doubt he will be working for long, and not for the reasons most of you think.