• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Oh My God, No they Didn't ...

Re: Oh My God, No they Didn't ...

I've found myself struck by a sudden inspiration to put rifle/pistol attachments where they don't belong....

014.jpg

Comments?

So did anyone see CSI: new york last night??

They had a victim that was stabbed and shot, except the gun was an old german gun that had a bayonet mount. I was soo hoping for one of these jokes to be on there

You guys are behind the times, pistol bayonets have been the rage for a while now.

Factory from CZ since several years ago:
img-1751.jpg

Aww, C'mon guys, it's easy to see what they are for. ZOMBIE KILLIN'!!! Think about it, ya run outta bullits, and start stabbin' and a slashin'. Heck I bet if George Clooney woulda' had one in "From Dusk 'til Dawn" Terrantino would have lived through the picture.

I don't know what's so dern funny. I'm gettin one for Dad for Father's Day! We're gonna mount it on the Segway!
untitled.jpg

It would make sense as a folder...with a bottle opener...and a tweezer.

Excuse me for being old school and less than tactical elite-but I thought AIDS rendered the bayonet obsolete? WTF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yall need to think hard and look at the big picture....

You now have a pistol with a "bayonet lug" in a sense of words..

</div></div>

My thoughts too. semiauto, bayo lug, hicap detachable magazine, pistol grip........sounding familiar?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SNIPERSHIDE3.jpg
</div></div>

WOW!

Wow, I just lost some respect for CZ. Hurts to see a good gun with a dumbass item stuck on it.