• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s oh wow...kid freaks out

Re: oh wow...kid freaks out

TAZE IT TAZE IT!!!! What a FREAK!

Talk about sparing the rod, mommy and daddy need the first ass whippin for that crap.

Someone really spared the rod and spoiled that child. I predict juvi before he's 18.

Impressions....

WOW is a gigantic time wasting device. So put it away.

On the other hand, the kid had apparrently spent a lot of time doing whatever the hell it is that folks do on that game. How would this group feel if stripped of all firearms without cause?

In either case, it's time to pick a new hobby.

him trying to stick the remote up his ass was by far the funniest part, even made my wife say what the F**k. Thats todays youth for you, i dont have kids but they are definitely going to learn how to work for things and wont be given free reign to do whatever. That is the funniest thing that i have seen this week next to the Fall of the Hide video. The wife is still laughing

I sure hope that kid gets the professional help he deserves.
There are some real issues there.
Not only the kids behavior,but parenting as well.

308Panther

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did he try to stick a remote up his ASS right before beating himself in the head with a shoe? WTF?? </div></div>

Thought I was the only one to laugh about that part?

All the more reason I dont have any fuck trophies running around. I would have been charged if some brat tried that shit in my house. My father would have been charged if I had tried that shit.

Little piece of shit needs to get a severe beating.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did he try to stick a remote up his ASS right before beating himself in the head with a shoe? WTF?? </div></div>

I think that's a yes unfortunantly.... I can never use the term "wow" in the same way again....

Kid needs to get his ass kicked.....Really give him a reason to cry, and stick a remote up his ass.

Unfortunately, i don't think that's fake.

People have committed suicide in REAL LIFE over losses of fake online identities. Do a search for World of Warcraft + Suicide or Everquest + Suicide... It's a sad reality that people invest ALOT of time into these games and when it's taken away, some of them FLIP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pumbaa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FAke</div></div>

Probably, but I've played that game and seen what it can do to people. It's as bad as crack to a lot of folks. I'm quite grateful that I became bored and quit playing instead of becoming like a couple of my friends who STILL spend most of their free time grinding away like mindless drones YEARS after it was first released.

It probably won't be long until someone makes a SciFi movie out of the idea of a game being addictive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iyaoyas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did he try to stick a remote up his ASS right before beating himself in the head with a shoe? WTF?? </div></div>

Thought I was the only one to laugh about that part?

</div></div>

Between the ass remote and the Fall Of The Hide thread that I've seen this morning, I don't think anything else I could watch in the next month would top the amount of laughing I've done.

This is a video of CKA when LL banned him. Because of the remote control, LL took pity on CKA and let him back on...

hey, remember last weekend when you fainted like a bitch? What was it? Another mouse?

You know how sweet it's going to be when his brother plays this video at his gay wedding.

It wasnt the mouse. It was the fact that it was scrambling out of your poopdeck...

my step son tried this shit when he was 5 right about the time i came into the sceen...just a couple of well placed ass woopings and that shit stoped...

...i like the kids brother....that will be some funny shit later in life when he plays that shit for people.....
if it was my brother i would play it every day for him..just to show him what a douchbag he is.

And some people think im a bad parrent for taking my son shooting instead of litting him spend hours on a video game.....even thu he kicks ass at World at War...he loves flying Puff and dropping hell from above as he calls it lol