• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OH...your bad or ours??

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

ImbO.gif

i had a veggie burger from burger king someplace in the UK in the 90s and it was quite good.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    We were in a BBQ place that is always crowded. The tables are fairly close to each other. The waiter asked the table beside us if they were ready to order. The Karen at the table asked if he had a vegan menu. He told her that she needed to go out front and waive down a cab. He then told her the name of some place across town. We busted out laughing as she asked everyone else at her table if they were going to stay. They all told Karen that they were staying.

We were in a BBQ place that is always crowded. The tables are fairly close to each other. The waiter asked the table beside us if they were ready to order. The Karen at the table asked if he had a vegan menu. He told her that she needed to go out front and waive down a cab. He then told her the name of some place across town. We busted out laughing as she asked everyone else at her table if they were going to stay. They all told Karen that they were staying.

I would have suggest the corn bread. :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just remembered this:
    Our unit was moving into AFG circa Nov 2001. Since Bagram was a a wasteland littered with crap they had EOD units sweeping the areas around the base. These units were not US military, but we didn't care they did their thing. All the US elements were sharing on serving meals at different times. Our unit drew the straw for dinner once, and your's truly was sent down to help serve. The cooks were there just giving us the run down on the food, telling us to be careful cause some of the EOD units were from the middle East ( Jordan I recall).
    So as luck would have it there was ham slices on the menu that evening. "Just give them a double serving of whatever else they want.". Okay....all was going good until I realized the bigger problem after reading the lid for one of the heated containers of food.

I had been serving double portions of Red Beans and Rice........with bacon. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I said to myself......"Fuck it...sorry about that." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: