• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Ohio Shoot??

Re: Ohio Shoot??

They have a match every month. We can set up a fun shoot whenever as long as there isn't a match going on and give them a week notice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkrma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m14er</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, when are going to do this again?

</div></div>

4th Sunday of every month </div></div>

They have a fun shoot every month?

Had a very good time! Thanks to Tom, Caroline and everyone that made it possible!!
grin.gif
</div></div>
every shoot is a fun day at Rayner's

Even when you think you aren't having fun you're still having fun, you just need to wake up and realize it. To be able to go to a place like this where we can shoot all day long in beautiful surroundings. Lots of places on this Earth people would give anything to be able to do this and sometimes we take it for granted.

Yup, even when I can't hit those pesky 200 and 300 yard targets and feel like a total noob I'm having fun, I just need to be reminded of it occasionally.

See ya all next time

Topstrap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WildHareMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody been out recently for a shoot?</div></div>

We were there last weekend for the monthly shoot. We'll all be there again on June 23-24 for the next shoot.

We went out last Friday before the shoot to get some settings for my rifle. Son shot on Saturday and Sunday and I went on Sunday. Will probably plan a visit next week sometime for some tweaking on all guns.

Topstrap

Took a couple newbies today. Shot pos. 1, 2 and 4. Actually had them making hits!

Got em hooked!! They'll be back!!

(Kinda makes me feel like a drug dealer, ya know!!)

smile.gif

I am going to try to go up on Saturday morning if anyone is game.

It is suppossed to be in the mid 80's and sunny.

I am going to call Tom this morning......

m14er,

I plan on going over on Saturday the 9th as well. Gonna take my FIL along and let him shoot some. Weather dependent of course, if its pouring, I doubt I'll go. PM me if you wanna coordinate something.

Dustin

Sounds good. I'll probably see you there around then as well.

Dustin

We're going down on Thursday the 7th, temp in the 70's and 4mph wind so should be a good tweaking day.

Topstrap

Good times today at Rayners. Great weather, great shooters, an all around good time. I am still amazed by the 900+ yd hits with
the 260 rem pistola-off the charts. Oh yeah, and I do now hold the record for most consecutive hits on the "wee" target at 700 yds (7). Thanks for a great day!

Are there any plans to have a spring SH get together at Rayners? Had a great time last year and would love to go again. Rick

I missed it last year. Would like to go this year, still haven't shot past 300. Would like to see what I can do.