• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ohio shoot??

Re: Ohio shoot??

You might be better off posting this in the competition and events forum or the hometown section. Other than that, yea, I'm likely interested.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I would be interested, and would possibly be bringing a friend or two. What day do you have in mind? Saturday would be best for me. </span>

Would be very interested, pending work/weather/ and the date. I could bring a couple friends as well, the weather would be the greatest controlling factor. Slip.

We're needing a few more trips out there also. We can probably get 5 or more to come down for it. Me and Chris ventured over to the dark side and put a rifle together for this summer and need to tweak it a bit more.

Topstrap

I didn't attend last year, but I would definitely be up for it. Depends on date! I'm sure I have a few people that would I could bring a few guys with me. Saturday would be better. Sunday would not be possible for me.

Would the end of March or End of April sound Ok?

Just remember the matches are the 4th Sunday of each month starting in February.

Topstrap

1st or 2nd weekend of a month as there are matches at Rayner's on the 3rd and 4th weekends. Maybe the first weekend in May?

Depending on the date that is picked I'm sure I would make the short drive down.