• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OJ Simpson, Dead at 76

Did he ever find the real killers?

I wish Norm McDonald were still around, he would have had fun with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 101st
1712868964254.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: geek65
Do you remember where you where at when the chase took place? I was in a bar In West Chester, PA watching that on TV.

Not directed at anyone in particular, just putting the question out.
I was sitting at a bar in S. Austin watching it on tv.

No cuz he was incarcerated for trying to get his stuff back.
Oh, thats right, some junk memerorabilia that was more important.

At least he didn't cut the guys that stole it heads off.

Plus there was not enough blood on him. I think a person that nearly decapitates two individuals would have more blood on him than just a drop.
No shit. I mean who doesn't run around with at least one drop of their murdered wife's blood on them?

More like they were trying to "ensure" his conviction by planting dirty evidence.

It was also the Prosecution team's fault for doing stupid things like letting him try on the "glove" in open court. And putting Furman on the stand and letting F Lee Bailey rip him to shreds over his use of the "N" word. I watched that portion of the testimony live. Bailey tore him a new one.

In the end, I think the Simpson trial/case was one of the best/classic examples of "Jury Nullification" there is.

And without the OJ Trial, we wouldn't have any Kardashians...

IIRC, his lawyers had him gain 30+ pounds before the trial so his hands would blow up and not fit his custom gloves. But I could be mistaken.

It was a zoo and he was squeezed through the keyhole of reasonable doubt by shyster lawyers and walked free...

Set the stage for the next 30 years of our 'justice system' and its applicability to the rich, famous and connected.

I remember at the time we heard what his 'legal fees' were. And we had fun calculating that "If you can kill two people for X and get away with it... " Hey, Bill Gates can kill 6,000 people. The queen 8,000 people. Warren Buffet can kill 12,000 people... Of course at the time Jeff Bezos was still selling books in his garage (really). And Zuckershitwadbergensteinowitz was about 12 and probably telling his classmates to shut up and stealing their lunch money.

Anyhoo.... OJ was guilty as hell. Prove me wrong.

Sirhr

And without the OJ Trial, we wouldn't have any Kardashians...

IIRC, his lawyers had him gain 30+ pounds before the trial so his hands would blow up and not fit his custom gloves. But I could be mistaken.

It was a zoo and he was squeezed through the keyhole of reasonable doubt by shyster lawyers and walked free...

Set the stage for the next 30 years of our 'justice system' and its applicability to the rich, famous and connected.

I remember at the time we heard what his 'legal fees' were. And we had fun calculating that "If you can kill two people for X and get away with it... " Hey, Bill Gates can kill 6,000 people. The queen 8,000 people. Warren Buffet can kill 12,000 people... Of course at the time Jeff Bezos was still selling books in his garage (really). And Zuckershitwadbergensteinowitz was about 12 and probably telling his classmates to shut up and stealing their lunch money.

Anyhoo.... OJ was guilty as hell. Prove me wrong.

Sirhr
His lawyers had him stop taking his anti-inflamatory drug for his arthritic knees, which caused his joints, including his hands, to swell.

The glove was also shrunken and dried up from all the blood and forensic fluid it had been soaked in.

Someone said that charade showing him supposedly trying to put the glove on his spread fingers was like trying to put shoes on a toddlers feet that didn't want them on.

Last edited:
The overlooked person in the case was his best friend Al Cowling. OJ wouldn't go to college unless Al was also admitted and on the team. They were about the same size and Al was also getting a paycheck from OJ. Did Al meet up with OJ after the killings and transfer some evidence onto OJ? Al disappeared for a long time after the killings.
That was my choice and then the trial started. I just caught the daily summary and didn't watch any of it live. The corruption in the PD and the botched evidence were incredible. The Kato Kaelin thing was really freaky unless you go with the explanation that some dumbass cop was planting evidence and bashed his head on the a/c unit. Then the trying on the glove debacle. No way it was going to fit with latex gloves on and oj stretching his fingers out. I have some deerskin gloves that shrink a bit after getting soaked. I guarantee if I put latex gloves on and tried to put them on it wouldn't happen.
All these years later. Did he do it? Did Al Cowling do it? Did OJ pay someone else to do it? I don't know and really don't care.
Did Goldman or Nicole deserve it? Nope, but, FAFO.

Reactions: A.sosa
The overlooked person in the case was his best friend Al Cowling. OJ wouldn't go to college unless Al was also admitted and on the team. They were about the same size and Al was also getting a paycheck from OJ. Did Al meet up with OJ after the killings and transfer some evidence onto OJ? Al disappeared for a long time after the killings.
That was my choice and then the trial started. I just caught the daily summary and didn't watch any of it live. The corruption in the PD and the botched evidence were incredible. The Kato Kaelin thing was really freaky unless you go with the explanation that some dumbass cop was planting evidence and bashed his head on the a/c unit. Then the trying on the glove debacle. No way it was going to fit with latex gloves on and oj stretching his fingers out. I have some deerskin gloves that shrink a bit after getting soaked. I guarantee if I put latex gloves on and tried to put them on it wouldn't happen.
All these years later. Did he do it? Did Al Cowling do it? Did OJ pay someone else to do it? I don't know and really don't care.
Did Goldman or Nicole deserve it? Nope, but, FAFO.
Back when that murderous ape was still playing for Buffalo, I saw a play where a defensive player hit him right on the sideline. Simpson jumped up and began kicking and stomping the white player who was still on the ground, his white mouth guard flashing obscenities.

People witnessed a sudden explosive rage and hatred that was disproportionate to just being hit on the sideline. But he was 'the Juice' and was allowed to get away with it.

That bastard would humiliate NBS in front of Cowling and the others, treating her as his property, one time calling her over to him and grabbing her by the crotch while telling the others "See this? This is mine."

Do I think he did it? No, I know he did it, based on the evidence and his behavior before and after he killed her. But she's not without fault either, for putting herself in that situation. She's one of the tourists that has to get too close to the buffalos and bears in Yellowstone.

That disgusting pos had a tranny 'wife' while he was in his cage. Also, his head was so fucking big they didn't have a helmet big enough to fit him when he reached the pros. They had to retrieve the helmet he wore at USC.

Last edited:
I had an evidence course in law school taught by one of his defense attorneys. The prosecution did so many things wrong that it was mind blowing.

Here are a few fun ones. The defense knew that the glove theatrics were coming and told OJ to just spread his hands as wide as possible when they tried to put the glove on. No fucking way are you getting a glove on his hand without his full cooperation, so it didn't happen and the prosecution looked like the bunch of clowns they were. Also, the evidence lot the white bronco was parked in was letting their employee's friends sit inside the car and take photos of themselves in the car.

Here is the best one. His defense was paid for by his homeowners umbrella policy...

I had an evidence course in law school taught by one of his defense attorneys. The prosecution did so many things wrong that it was mind blowing.

Here are a few fun ones. The defense knew that the glove theatrics were coming and told OJ to just spread his hands as wide as possible when they tried to put the glove on. No fucking way are you getting a glove on his hand without his full cooperation, so it didn't happen and the prosecution looked like the bunch of clowns they were. Also, the evidence lot the white bronco was parked in was letting their employee's friends sit inside the car and take photos of themselves in the car.

Here is the best one. His defense was paid for by his homeowners umbrella policy...
It showed that assclown spreading his fingers while 'attempting' to put the glove on.

Meanwhile, OJ's fellow tribesmen, Obama and his toilet bowl scrub brush haired press secretary, expressed their condolences:

Originally Posted By 1975:
White House expresses condolences

WASHINGTON — White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre offered condolences Thursday following the death of OJ Simpson — but made no mention of the two people he was accused, and sensationally acquitted, of killing nearly three decades ago.

“Our thoughts are with his families [sic] during this difficult time — obviously with his family and loved ones,” Jean-Pierre said at her regular briefing.

“And I’ll say this, I know that they have asked for some privacy. And so we’re going to respect that. And I’ll just leave it there.”

Last edited:
WASHINGTON — White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre offered condolences Thursday following the death of OJ Simpson — but made no mention of the two people he was accused, and sensationally acquitted, of killing nearly three decades ago.

Criminally acquitted. Convicted in civil suit.

Bridge collapse is over, Eclipse is over......next up.....OJ Simpson. Put your bridge and eclipse memes away and drag out your OJ memes. What's that word we use around here? Baa, baa, baa

What will we be feeding on next week? Seems we are still stuck on the sparkly things!

Last edited:
Bridge collapse is over, Eclipse is over......next up.....OJ Simpson. Put your bridge and eclipse memes away and drag out your OJ memes. What's that word we use around here? Baa, baa, baa

What will be feeding on next week? Seems we at still stuck on sparkly things!

According to the “Food riots and energy” thread…

We won’t be feeding on anything!

Bread and circuses are kind of fun when you can lampoon the irony of them. And beats the alternatives. For now.

Bring on the LGBTQ MS-13 swarms of genetically-altered locusts driving semi trucks into Starbucks during the comet alert!

That’s my prediction for next week!

Sirhr

i have no earthly idea if he did it. i don't care, either.

NBS? Ron whatever his name was? fuck both of them. OJ? i give about as much a fuck about him, as he does of me.

i will say this though. the REAL story here is the divorce laws, and how lopsided it is. plenty of people out there have covered how fucked up it is, and if you've experienced it, you KNOW it better than anyone can explain.

so IF he did it.....his life was going to be ruined anyway. i mean completely wiped out. so IF he did it, i am supposed to get angry that he didnt roll over and just take it?

and that is IF he did it. fact is, none of you KNOW if he did or didnt. you have a fucking opinion, which is fine. but that doesnt equate to what actually did or didnt happen.

F292E7EF-4186-4340-A838-DA3170BA468C.jpeg

Best part of the Bronco chase was Maury from Brooklyn calling Peter Jennings as a "neighbor" who could see into the compound.

"I see OJ!"

Hear that?

It’s the sound of OJ popping and frying like a sausage in hell.
Wonder what they're going to do with fucker's corpse? Any gravesite will need a fence around it or a cage.

Wonder what they're going to do with fucker's corpse? Any gravesite will need a fence around it or a cage.

And, for that reason, I'd imagine they'd have him cremated and his ashes scattered. They might do a "cenotaph" somewhere, but the grave plot would be empty. It's the same thing that happened to Timothy McVeigh and a few others of his ilk (i.e. cremated and scattered at an "undisclosed location").

What will be interesting to see if if the Goldman family will go after OJ's Estate, for whatever they can get out of it.

Reactions: babyguppy
And, for that reason, I'd imagine they'd have him cremated and his ashes scattered. They might do a "cenotaph" somewhere, but the grave plot would be empty. It's the same thing that happened to Timothy McVeigh and a few others of his ilk (i.e. cremated and scattered at an "undisclosed location").

What will be interesting to see if if the Goldman family will go after OJ's Estate, for whatever they can get out of it.
100 million dollar judgement. I'm sure if OJ was smart, he put it in a trust in someone else's name.

100 million dollar judgement. I'm sure if OJ was smart, he put it in a trust in someone else's name.

Yup..... Unfortunately, that's the bad thing about "judgements." The courts can hand down all the judgments they want. But that's all it is... a judgement. They can't compel payment on that judgement. They can add fines, or hold the losing party in "contempt" etc. etc. But it's still the winning party that has to do the "enforcement." We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: babyguppy

Damning eidence that would have surely changed the outcome of the trial. /sarcasm

There could have been video of OJ attacking and raping a dozen women, all blonde white girls, and that tribe of Zulus sitting on the jury would have aquited the Juice for killing that white she debil and that white boy she was with.

Damning eidence that would have surely changed the outcome of the trial. /sarcasm

There could have been video of OJ attacking and raping a dozen women, all blonde white girls, and that tribe of Zulus sitting on the jury would have aquited the Juice for killing that white she debil and that white boy she was with.
I'm sure Jean-Jacques Dessalines celebrated.

Whoa whoa whoa...
Are you telling me they let a murderer go because there were threats to riot?...
And strangely they chose an Asian judge to appear unbiased?...
Hmmm.

R

Judge Ito is of Japanese ancestry not Korean, if that's where you were going (i.e. Korean Grocery store owners vs LA Rioters). His parents were held in Japanese Internment camps in WWII.

And, another interesting factoid about Judge Ito that not many know. When Ito was working in the DA's office as a prosecutor, his supervisor was none other than Johnny Cochran (who was "First ADA supervisor" at the time).

Judge Ito is of Japanese ancestry not Korean, if that's where you were going (i.e. Korean Grocery store owners vs LA Rioters). His parents were held in Japanese Internment camps in WWII.

And, another interesting factoid about Judge Ito that not many know. When Ito was working in the DA's office as a prosecutor, his supervisor was none other than Johnny Cochran (who was "First ADA supervisor" at the time).
Is Japanese not Asian?
Where did I mention Korean?
Missed the point.
The judge was neither white or black.

R

Is Japanese not Asian?

Of course, it is. But the focus on "Blacks vs. Asians" in Los Angeles at the time (and subsequently) had much more to do with Korean Store owners vs, Criminals/Robbers than with the Japanese. So much so, that the Korean Store owners formed their own "Militias" and kept armed guard over each others' stores. Many would take posts on the rooftops at night with AR's/AK's etc., ready to defend the stores.

Where did I mention Korean?

You didn't. See above.

Missed the point.
The judge was neither white or black.

R

Or, perhaps, you didn't make your point clear enough. Why would choosing an "Asian Judge as being unbiased" have any impact on the trial outcome, especially a Japanese Asian Judge vs. a "white plaintiff/black defendant?" Now, if it were a Korean judge, I might see some impact if the judge had ties to any of those shop owners that had been robbed at the time. They might be "out to get" black defendants.

And, BTW, I actually saw the hearing where the "Assignment Judge" for the LA County District courts assigned the case to Ito. And Johnny Cochran approved the assignment without question. I wonder why???? (Again, see above). I tend to think it's why Cochran was able to get away with his initial reaction to the verdict (i.e. the "YES!:" with the fist pump) whereas I think Ito would have thrown out anyone else that made any other raised sound.

Last edited: