• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK I give up.

phillip61

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2012
texas
After days on end of searching the WWW from one end to the other to no avail. Where does one find some RE15 for sale? I'm beginning to think this powder (or any other for that matter) just doesn't exist.

Ho by local shops....hell even Walmart in town has a shelf full of 4350, 4064, 4831, and various others

uploadfromtaptalk1376351845288.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

They seem to go in cycles.

I got some RE15 a while ago. I was looking desparately for some H4895, NONE was available anywhere. Then about a month ago, it showed up at several places over a couple of weeks. Of course, I managed to forget I had ordered some and ordered some more. :)

I feel you just have to be patient and keep looking.

But if anyone sees any H335 available, LET ME KNOW. :) Thanks.

They seem to go in cycles.

I got some RE15 a while ago. I was looking desparately for some H4895, NONE was available anywhere. Then about a month ago, it showed up at several places over a couple of weeks. Of course, I managed to forget I had ordered some and ordered some more. :)

I feel you just have to be patient and keep looking.

But if anyone sees any H335 available, LET ME KNOW. :) Thanks.

I have a pound sitting on my reloading shelf,Im pretty sure I have not opened it yet. And I need RE15.

Last edited:
Im looking up shipping for hazardous materials. My Boss can ship that kind of stuff,but the paperwork is tricky.