• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK I'm like WTF is this shit?

I will wager that you are not the first person he's used this way. I guess you can consider yourself lucky. You got an ammo delivery. Someone else got the Fleshlight and blow up doll.

Reactions: RTH1800
First thing my wife asked me when she saw all the shit on the news was "well, how much ammo do you have?" I just told her "enough for now, and enough to get more if needed, plus reloading supplies if time permits".

She decided I needed to have a few more cases stocked up when I showed her that 1000+ rounds disappears when I actually load all the ar mags laying around.

She did try to give me shit about the way I spent a bonus one time. I came home with a rifle for my kid (he's 10 and needed a deer rifle), scope for myself, and then ordered a pile of parts to build a solid computer for her. She hasn't said a word since I reminded her that I could have bought another rifle rather than replace her painfully slow laptop, and saved her several hours a week at work (home business).

First thing my wife asked me when she saw all the shit on the news was "well, how much ammo do you have?" I just told her "enough for now, and enough to get more if needed, plus reloading supplies if time permits".

She decided I needed to have a few more cases stocked up when I showed her that 1000+ rounds disappears when I actually load all the ar mags laying around.

She did try to give me shit about the way I spent a bonus one time. I came home with a rifle for my kid (he's 10 and needed a deer rifle), scope for myself, and then ordered a pile of parts to build a solid computer for her. She hasn't said a word since I reminded her that I could have bought another rifle rather than replace her painfully slow laptop, and saved her several hours a week at work (home business).

My wife asked the same thing, and suggested I get more. I bought bullets and powder.

We need pics, of his wife or it didn't happen.
Doesn't matter how hot she is. The fact that her hubby needs to lie to her tells me I wouldn't touch her or anyone like her with a ten foot pole.

There's absolutely no way in hell I would stay in a relationship remotely near like that.

If the only choice left is between a woman like that and dog, I'll take the dog without hesitation.

Reactions: MTB doc
My wife orders so much random shit that when I opened the front door yesterday it scared the shit out of me, as the UPS guy stacked all the boxes and it looked like there was a short person standing there.

Maybe you need to put in a trailer dock in your house

my wife thinks i have 3 guns.
My wife thinks I have eight inches.
She also knows that the media will say that I have an arsenal and bomb making materials.
The other day I told her that we need to get an AR for her. She said that she already has one. The rest of those guns are yours. Well I guess I need to get one for me then. She said, good luck with that right now.

Reactions: Jscb1b
My wife thinks I have eight inches.
She also knows that the media will say that I have an arsenal and bomb making materials.
The other day I told her that we need to get an AR for her. She said that she already has one. The rest of those guns are yours. Well I guess I need to get one for me then. She said, good luck with that right now.

Your wife KNOWS it's only 2.5", she just tells you its 8" so as not to crush your fragile ego. She knows you are real sensitive about your almost no pecker... she figured you out a long time ago.... ??????

A very long time ago I was told.
If you can ring the bell by eating it. They don't give a damned about the size.
Your wife KNOWS it's only 2.5", she just tells you its 8" so as not to crush your fragile ego. She knows you are real sensitive about your almost no pecker... she figured you out a long time ago.... ??????
And she will tell her friends.

Not really, I've shot that & much, much, more up, in a weekend at KCR. I know guys that do close to 1K lbs of ammo in a weekend. 150lbs is chump weight to them.
I was going to say the same thing early on but figured that I should keep my mouth shut

What really makes me laugh about all this is for the last 3 years ammo has been at a record low

The dumb ass buying 150# of ammo for SHTF is just asinine,think about it because 3 months ago he could have had at least twice that.

Only four times where it's acceptable to lie to your wife:
  1. No honey, you're not getting fat.
  2. Dinner tasted great.
  3. You're not getting old.
  4. She's not prettier than you.
Neither of us have to justify any purchases to each other. We have our budget and get paid into and pay out of our joint account for everything, and our own jobs that pay pretty much equal, both have jobs with pension plans and have our own 401k accounts we put into each payday that we never even see. All bills are paid before we buy a single thing, we're both very sensible in what we buy afterwards, extra money at the end of the pay period is set aside for additional savings (that are all pre-designated for their outcome as well), repeat next paycheck.

The only hidden purchases from each other involve gifts they will eventually know about anyhow. Shit, I've told her I'm saving for gun shit when really I'm saving for a big ticket jewelry item for her, because the first one I don't get the stink-eye for spending a lot of money on, but the second I do.

Honesty and communication go a very long ways in any relationship, and diamonds always boomerang back into high end optics.
You forgot #5.
‘Does this make my ass look big?

Reactions: Redmanss
My wife had 3 pkgs in the mail box, and 2 or 3 more at the door when I got home today. LOL.

Wife asked how many guns do I have? I replied, if you know how many guns you have, you don`t have enough. Then bought her a CZ 75 Compact 9mm.
She said it was cute.

Reactions: SilentStalkr