• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok Pit dwellers, Caption This

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    C76FAC26-2D11-41A6-9EBD-7CA4CDC50A58.png

...... so like I was saying if you sell that months allotment of candles, they use the proceeds to go towards the next months, and you get a bonus paid in essential oils! Let me know if I can sign you up!

I luv puke all over the dude his first kiss ends in total disaster as she yaks all over the inside of his pick up truck the entire way home .

Last edited:
    "So then they cut off my dick, gave me a pair of fake titties, and some meds. Did I tell you this one already? When were you planning on giving me a ring?"

“And you say he’s just a friend, and you say he’s just a friend.”

c76fac26-2d11-41a6-9ebd-7ca4cdc50a58-png.7939510

Don't think YTMND lets you create anything new now, but this would be the audio for it:

Damn! This thread should come with a warning for anyone who's drinking good liquor:

PROCEED WITH CAUTION - READING THIS MAY CAUSE SPIT-TAKES

Well done, gentlemen! 🥃🥃

c76fac26-2d11-41a6-9ebd-7ca4cdc50a58-png.7939510

I know this is our first date, but just to let you know: I fuck your dad, mom, sister and your two brothers at the same time. How old is your grandpa again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"How do you feel now, that not only you've got three shots of that shit but you've been harassing us nonstop trying to get the rest of us to get it all through last year, and today that quack doctor that you worshipped like a god just quit like a bitch? How do you feel now?"
    "Does this arm I got that last shot in look different?"

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country