• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ok what do I have to do for some spare b14r mags?

bohica17

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
Canal Winchester Ohio
I have alerts set on more websites then I can remember. Consistently check in on aces and eights thread in the classified and still can’t get my hands on them. I’ll find websites that say they have them in stock to turn around and find out they don’t truly have any. Soooooo if any of you gents can help me I’d appreciate it. Or if you have a local store that has some grab me two or three I’ll Venmo you money for mags and gas money and money for your time. Hell I’ll even send you a Christmas card.

I have alerts set on more websites then I can remember. Consistently check in on aces and eights thread in the classified and still can’t get my hands on them. I’ll find websites that say they have them in stock to turn around and find out they don’t truly have any. Soooooo if any of you gents can help me I’d appreciate it. Or if you have a local store that has some grab me two or three I’ll Venmo you money for mags and gas money and money for your time. Hell I’ll even send you a Christmas card.
Found mine on gun broker

They are in stock on Bergara's website right now...and on eBay.

They are in stock on Bergara's website right now...and on eBay.

I'm glad I saw this post. I have alerts registered with Bergara but I haven't received an email from them. I've been waiting a while for an extra magazine. Thanks!

Reactions: bohica17
just so you know begging works lol sometimes could not hurt to grovel , maybe throw in some ass kissing , you know brown nosing lol sorry i don't have any or id give you one or two .
1622174231886.png