• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK, What Do You Want For Christmas?

For a really Merry Christmas! ...At least mine anyway.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. For President Trump to have the election declared "null and void" with the backing of the U.S. Supreme Court: due to Election Fraud. Keeping President Trump in for another 4 years! Because President Trump actually won! = So The U.S. Won. :cool:

2. See the Democrats and RINOs and anyone else associated with those that perpetrated this "2020 Election Fraud" be arrested over night via early morning raids simultaneously and all flown to Guantanamo Bay Camp X- Ray to await their individual trials. Including all their property seized under Asset Forfeiture Law. (President Trump Voice) "..Recieve a "beautiful, beautiful Death Penalty for those found guilty." :ROFLMAO: 🤫

3. Arrest all members of ANTIFA & BLM including those that fund them. Sending them to Guantanamo Bay Camp X-Ray as well to await their fate. 😈

4. Covid Ends...😷😁

5. Oh ..and World Peace.😇

...yeah, yeah I know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
All rifle scopes made in the USA or Europe to actually have good, crisp turrets and useful reticles for the exorbitant prices they charge.

Reactions: Amanda4461
I just want this political shit show to end well for all moving forward....then again a good lottery ticket would be nice.

• Haha
Can i choose from motivational pic thread?
I want no more.... hey first post mil or moa which scope or rifle at the top of each section

• Haha
A fleet of 747's chartered to the Democratic National Convention.

All with defective fuel gauges.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
I’ve got the hots for a little ranch / private land to play on. Poking around and have a couple possibilities but nothing ideal just yet. Another zco wouldn’t get thrown out either :)

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Christmas list, not necessarily in this order...

(1) NFA, GCA and Hughes Amendment repealed. All Federal, State & Local gun laws repealed.
(2) Justices Roberts, Sotomayor, Kagan and Breyer replaced on the SCOTUS with strict constitutionalist jurists.
(3) ANTIFA, BAMN, BLM and other similar groups banished to deserted island (away from shipping lanes).
(4) True equal rights for women; i.e.., they pay men alimony, child support and we get half of their retirement. They get their head shaved in boot camp and are subject to the draft if they want true equal rights.
(5) The "squad" relegated to scrubbing toilets for a living.
(6) Democratic party only has 10 seats in the house and 10 in the Senate. We need to be reminded of what these idiots are all about lest anyone forget.
(7) No more baby killing (abortion).
(8) 2A rights for Hong Kong & China gets their asses kicked.
(9) People that have exercised their rights to self-defense are freed and never prosecuted.
(10) Quality thermal & night vision equipment that doesn't require a signature loan to purchase.
(11) Crooked judges and lawyers relegated to scrubbing toilets for a living.
(12) Unlimited ammo.
(13) Trump in the Whitehouse next year and Pence for 2024.
(14) Leftist states like California and New York turned into red states.
(15) Children learn to respect their parents.
(16) Women learn to respect their husbands.
(17) Some men to remember that they are supposed to be men not to act like women.
(18) Schools to teach REAL American History.
(19) People under 21 can by handguns. (If they can serve in the military they can buy any gun they want)
(20) God back in our homes and classrooms. He was kicked out of those places a long time ago and should be let back in.

Have I forgot anything?
You’ve got my vote.

Reactions: Aries256
I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

Reactions: BikePilot
OK this is what i really want...One of this converted to an Overlander/camper and a small piece o f property in Moab Valley
And will invite anyone that wants to shoot ELR...:D:D:D:D

edumper-electric-mining-truck-2.jpg

For the people who are burning through their life’s savings, while being told they can’t work, to go back to work and provide for their families.

...and ZCO to release a SFP Mil/MOA scope with a duplex reticle. 😂

People say I drive a big truck cuz I got a small pecker. I'm not even gonna go there! :ROFLMAO: 🤭
Fuck what people say,their just envious cause you got a better/nicer truck than they do...their is no replacement for displacement,and that includes a bigger truck,gun or anything else. :D

Reactions: Expert684
I would have asked for "strange pussy" but I was scared the wife would bring home a stray cat! Went with the car! :ROFLMAO:
I did ask for that. She said if your dick was 2” longer you would get some strange pussy

My wish may be coming true...the next 10-15 days will be the telltale

for you avenger fans

but for libtards (just to start)

EDIT

tried a few times but its not coming through

i was trying to post the thanos snap that wipes out 1/2 the population

Good health and my family to stop bickering over trivial things

Depends, off the line torque, supercharger. Long haul speed, turbo. Tho when it comes to lower rpms, supers tend to do better than turbos, unless youre running some controlled vane, complex and expensive setup.