• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s old guys kicking young wannabe gangsta's butt

Re: old guys kicking young wannabe gangsta's butt

I wish I had four hands... to give this video four thumbs up. Hilarious!!

Thanks for the post.

Now thats some funny shit right there!

It's called picking on the wrong old man. There is an old saying from somewhere that "you never mess with an old guy. Why? because he will either fuck you up or shoot you dead...." In this case, the young dude was asking for it. Great video.

The "young dude" is actually 50 years old and the "old man" is 65, supposedly a veteran, by most accounts bat-shit crazy & gets arrested quite often (look up him getting tazered & rolled at a ball game). I'm all for Thomas "Epic Beard Man" Bruso kicking some ass because the the other guy started the shit and got what was coming to him, but the fella who caught the beat down isn't what I'd describe as being young. Younger is more accurate a description.

The person who needs a beating is the lady filming the video saying all the instigating racist shit who then steals the guys bag and tells her friend to "go through that shit" after she tell's the bleeding guy that he can press charges because she got it on tape. She's the real loser in all this.

Honorable mention:
The lady in purple tights who sits there completely unfazed by the entire situation.

Been posted in the Bear Pit, but the now in vogue term, 'Amber Lamps' just may be here to stay
grin.gif

Somebody call an am-boo-lance, he's leakin"! I love this video!

You're like 5 foot 4, he's like 6 foot 15... The whole thing had me laughin'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm only 5' 6" and have a loud mouth, that's why i've learned to run soo darn fast!
</div></div>

You can only run so far on a bus.
eek.gif

That was good.....The commentator on the toilet sets the stage too.........Hahahha......SmokeRolls