• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ole Pedo Joe... Or is it lil Pervy Hunter instead this time? FBI supoena's Hunter's Laptop

The FBI wants the laptop so they can pick and choose on what to wipe. They met with the Klintons to ensure nothing comes from their devices they had.

The same FBI (Except Comey) is still there. The Attorney Gen. is old school swamp, Trump just filled in the swamp that he drained with different swamp.

This is literally the SAME Government we have been having since forever. Nothing changed, we just happen to like this president a little more than the rest.

^ this exactly. the FBI is the LAST bunch of motherfuckers that should get their hands on it. all they’ll do is wipe it. they wiped hillary’s devices, they’ll do the same to this. FUCK handing it over to them.

^ this exactly. the FBI is the LAST bunch of motherfuckers that should get their hands on it. all they’ll do is wipe it. they wiped hillary’s devices, they’ll do the same to this. FUCK handing it over to them.

Gulliani Has the original. The Pc business owner made copies because legally he could. The laptop got left there over 90 days and by state law if unclaimed, it is owned by the business. He tried to take it to prominent Republicans (unnamed) and they “were not interested” and did nothing. So he called fbi and they never came for it, so he took it to Gulliani and the rest is history. Lol he also made copies just in case it got buried again.

This guy should be held up as an American hero. He may have singlehandedly saved our republic and opened Pandora’s Box.

This will get so much worse for the Democrats.

Not being able to discredit it...because that will cause the hammer to drop...

I can feel the high levels of cope flowing through the innerwebs...
crying.gif

Reactions: Bender
Gulliani Has the original. The Pc business owner made copies because legally he could. The laptop got left there over 90 days and by state law if unclaimed, it is owned by the business. He tried to take it to prominent Republicans (unnamed) and they “were not interested” and did nothing. So he called fbi and they never came for it, so he took it to Gulliani and the rest is history. Lol he also made copies just in case it got buried again.

This guy should be held up as an American hero. He may have singlehandedly saved our republic and opened Pandora’s Box.

I'd like to believe this will make a difference.
I'm of the opinion the real power players are getting their ducks in a row
and will get this handled.
Whether Biden/s go down depends on how they make this go away.
You'll know the severity of this deal if they throw Joe to the lions.
They've invested much in his "candidacy".

R

Have you changed your ASGH stance?

I am still undecided tbh. Guess I am wait and see but ready for disappointment lol...

I'd like to believe this will make a difference.
I'm of the opinion the real power players are getting their ducks in a row
and will get this handled.
Whether Biden/s go down depends on how they make this go away.
You'll know the severity of this deal if they throw Joe to the lions.
They've invested much in his "candidacy".

R

I don’t see how they can hide this anymore.

They haven’t even come out to deny it. I think they are in meltdown mode. This all started when they decided to run Obama and snubbed Hillary in 08, the deal was she got control of the DNC, and she fubared it so much in 16 that these issues are coming home to roost. Their souls were sold to Satan for power and he is here calling his loans due. This will be the beginning of the end for “Democrats” but we all know what cockroaches do when the lights are switched on.

Also, I bet there are Republicans in this mess as well. That’s why the computer store owner was ignored by the Republican.

Have you changed your ASGH stance?

I am still undecided tbh. Guess I am wait and see but ready for disappointment lol...
Something WILL happen.

But, I guarantee it will not be enough.

My guess is some people get Clintoned, and it gets swept under the rug again.

BUT, this is gaining legs in non mainstream outlets. There is huge grassroots that hate the Democrats as much as we do, they have no real direction, they are not really conservatives or republicans, they could be but they understand how stupid the Democrats are. Let’s just hope they vote for Trump just this one time.

Reactions: Snuby642
as far as the bidens.....they are monsters. shine the sun light on the cockroaches, and get out the magnifying glass while you’re at it. fuck them all.

it’s amazing God hasnt destroyed us yet. HIs patience astounds me. i’da smote us a long time ago. we fucking deserve it for letting this shit get this out of control.
No matter what else comes of this you sir have hit the nail on the head. Everyone knows wrong and they are aware of THIS wrong. We are responsible to God for allowing this and not acting to remedy it. I submit that even the perpetrators know it’s wrong or they wouldn’t run from it.

They haven’t even come out to deny it. I think they are in meltdown mode. This all started when they decided to run Obama and snubbed Hillary in 08, the deal was she got control of the DNC, and she fubared it so much in 16 that these issues are coming home to roost. Their souls were sold to Satan for power and he is here calling his loans due. This will be the beginning of the end for “Democrats” but we all know what cockroaches do when the lights are switched on.

Also, I bet there are Republicans in this mess as well. That’s why the computer store owner was ignored by the Republican.
Kinda like operating a coup in broad daylight without anyone being held responsible?

R

I don't think shit will happen. We use to say Hillary could microwave a baby on live tv and her supporters would still support her. Same applies here. Biden can molest little girls on camera and his son can rape a girl on video and his poll numbers don't dip by one vote as a result.

This should assuage any question or guilt when it's time to pull the trigger. Fuck those demonic bastards.

Maybe this is all by design? Biden gets elected and then has to step down cause of the scandals and (Cum)ala takes the pres?
I've been saying this all along. Although, under my expectations, Biden wasn't going to be arrested, but step down due to health issues.

Even Liberal Glenn Greenwald is voicing his opinion on media blackout. Years this shit has been going on. Liberals need a epic smack down. Play fair or fuck off and

Even Liberal Glenn Greenwald is voicing his opinion on media blackout. Years this shit has been going on. Liberals need a epic smack down. Play fair or fuck off and

It wont let me read it. I hate when they do that. I have tried a few different ant-ad block extensions. Are there any that actually work? Anyone.
Best I can do is block the wrappers and containers and copy paste to a usable word file to read. My adblock blocked 198 on that page. Jeez.

It wont let me read it. I hate when they do that. I have tried a few different ant-ad block extensions. Are there any that actually work? Anyone.
Best I can do is block the wrappers and containers and copy paste to a usable word file to read. My adblock blocked 198 on that page. Jeez.

uBlock Origin allows me to view.

Look up Tucker Carlson from last night. He had him on the show to discuss.

Daily Mail is the absolute worst when it comes to ads. Most of the stories on their site I won't even bother to read just because of it.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I thought Rudy had some more big news to come out yesterday. All I could see was that he gave sensitive content to the Delaware state police and other articles saying the Delaware state police were sending all inquiries to the FBI. It sure sounded like DSP was not going to do anything with the information and was letting the FBI handle it. I sure hope that is not the case and I was just too tired to comprehend what I read.

There ya have it. Hopefully this is 'Goodbye Pedo #1 and Pedo #2'

Hunter Biden's ex-business partner says Joe DID know about son's deal with Chinese energy firm and IS 'the big guy' in email set to get 10% cut of the deal

Bobulinski's statement in full

My name is Tony Bobulinski.
The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker.

That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and big tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family's name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to 'the Big Guy' in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other 'JB' referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe's brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad 'the Big Guy' or 'my Chairman,' and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I've seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I've seen firsthand that that's not true, because it wasn't just Hunter's business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn't and wouldn't do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don't have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God Bless America!!!!

Hunter Biden's ex-business partner says Joe DID know about son's deal with Chinese energy firm and IS 'the big guy' in email set to get 10% cut of the deal

The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker.

That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and big tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family's name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to 'the Big Guy' in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other 'JB' referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe's brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad 'the Big Guy' or 'my Chairman,' and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I've seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I've seen firsthand that that's not true, because it wasn't just Hunter's business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn't and wouldn't do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don't have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God Bless America!!!!

if CNN even touches this, its going to be to assassinate that guys character.

That email is genuine.

God Bless America!!!!

damn...
right to the point.

WTH.. they (power eltite / FBI farce ) can't NOT address this now!!! The snowball is rolling faster and faster... They're going to be forced to make something happen now to throw up some serious smoke and mirrors. Something big. Like....

Ole Joe gonna have a heart attack now. (The Left will blame that on Trump too) Hunter will die by suicide with a gunshot to the back of the head... Got to get rid of the smoking guns. Elections will be postponed a bit until they can find that skanky Camel Cunt a VP running mate.

Have faith that there's at least 1 or 2 in the bunch of scums left that will at least be FORCED to do the right thing.

Reactions: jeffg and Fig

QUIT LISTENING TO MSM (and other media). WHY ARE YOU SO PESSIMISTIC? (sorry...that was my inner 308..uhh...AI? talking). LOL.

Seriously, guarantee some pubics in on that list...maybe even our buddy John Roberts... Absolutely no tellings what. What's even more telling is why anybody in their right mind would vote for clowns that have this data on their non-encrypted hard drive. Sounds like hillary's IT is running the show.

I hope they have Tony Bobulinski protected and safe, he seems to have a very credible life from what I read about him today. It won't matter then if Hunter Epstein's himself.

Reactions: deersniper
ASGH!...?
The Astronomical Society of Greater Hartford?

How do you feel? Are you having a stroke?

All Samaritan Goats Hump?
Are Soviet Girls Hot?
Any Sacred Gold Helps?
Along Several Great Highways?
Avoid Sexy Girls w/ Herpes?
Ain't Shit Gonna Happen

I know..I had to scrape the net to find it out too....

you dont have to scrape too far. it was birthed right here on the Hide.

Guess I will miss flipper.

LOL. underrated post of the week. +100 internet points to you, sir