• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ole Pedo Joe... Or is it lil Pervy Hunter instead this time? FBI supoena's Hunter's Laptop

boom. asgh? lol

1-AEAC911-0693-440-E-800-D-FEA5370-F2-D8-D.jpg

B4-F1141-A-F0-E6-4-EF7-A0-CE-6-AB6369-C7-A25.jpg

5-E46-E91-A-6829-4-C94-8-D07-D8-B6-B6-F32433.jpg

DFCBC486-E22-B-4-F66-A743-48697-A71-D313.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this tweeter thing from OANN reporting that one if the underage girls on the laptop was identified as Natalie Biden, 14 at the time. Apparently, the daughter of the dead brother.

That some sick shit it it turns out to be true.

Laura Ingraham just polled a room full of people that watched the debate. The Trumps supporters said the information found on the laptop was very important.

Meanwhile, the Biden supporters, one black woman, one black man, a lesbian and a really gay acting man, said it didn't matter. 'Lets move on'.

The gay Biden supporter looked like this:

Reactions: Dpp
would have made better TV to let the two groups fist fight.

They really found stereotypical leftists for that didn’t they
All FOX does is stir the pot with different opinions and let you watch them fight. Juan Williams probably isn't nearly as liberal as he acts. It is all about viewership and money. I wish I could watch OAN and some other REAL news.

I am sure it won't happen, but what if Biden is charged and cuffed before the election? I assume he wouldn't be eligible to continue. I assume Trump is elected with no opposition. Harris isn't on the ticket as a presidental candidate. No late mail in ballots. No after election hangover and controversy. Am I missing a procedural step?

I am sure it won't happen, but what if Biden is charged and cuffed before the election? I assume he wouldn't be eligible to continue. I assume Trump is elected with no opposition. Harris isn't on the ticket as a presidental candidate. No late mail in ballots. No after election hangover and controversy. Am I missing a procedural step?
nothing is going to happen in the next two weeks. well, i would be surprised if it did. there probably has to be a grand jury....

so supposedly the chinese group that is against the communist regime had 3 hard drives of stuff used to blackmail the bidens...
maybe you heard this?
supposedly they released a video of hunter getting a handjob footjob.
link goes to the article, not the video, although is a link to a video that is blurred out and you don't see his face.

and it looks like they took down voat (my news aggregate for non lamestream lies) and nobody can post new links. :unsure:

Well that didnt take long. Twitter already blocked the link to the biden crack sex tape.

Am I missing something? He in cuffs yet?
there is probably no law against having a sleazy son, and maybe not even a law against knowing about it and not doing anything.
this is about whether or not biden is a national security risk and fit to hold the office of president if china has the sort of dossier on him that the democrat scum accused the russians of having on trump. it is about another country being able to control the president and not about putting anyone is prison.

Am I missing something? He in cuffs yet?

Unfortunately law enforcement can't touch him without them losing their positions , only the sheep can be arrested and thrown in prison. If you flip over the Constitution and read the fine print you'll see political leaders are exempt .

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Unfortunately law enforcement can't touch him without them losing their positions , only the sheep can be arrested and thrown in prison. If you flip over the Constitution and read the fine print you'll see political leaders are exempt .

Yes laws are just for the tax slave. Criminals at the top and bottom are left alone

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore