• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Olympus Has Fallen (just caught the preview)

Cornholeo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Oklahoma city
Went with the family and a friend who got tickets to a preview showing. Best Gerard Butler flick since the 300. Plenty of action, blowing shit up, killing terrorists. Is it plausible or a C.O.N.spiracy, could care less, it was just a damn good action flick. I give it a 5/5 , but hey , my dick gets hard when the wind blows so make up your own mind. I would have no problem paying movie ticket prices to go see it.

Cheers.

She would get my vote. Just saw it today it was action packed lots of dead terrorist. What more can you ask for?

Anybody notice that after the attack they showed LEO sniper that was using a Premier scope. Then when they switched to the view thru the scope, it was a countersniper reticle????

Anybody notice that after the attack they showed LEO sniper that was using a Premier scope. Then when they switched to the view thru the scope, it was a countersniper reticle????

Yeah I noticed that too. Good movie though