• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

OMG! This Ninja Training Video Is Serious.

Re: OMG! This Ninja Training Video Is Serious.

I've been watching his YouTube channel for the past half hour or so...

Is it possible that he's not a douche, but in reality he's just a little slow? Kinda like that kid with the two swords a while back...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">OMFG!!!</span>

Here he is doing firearms training and practicing magazine changes with his fully automatic airsoft rifle in a Rambo Tribute video!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhwHiKo45dw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhwHiKo45dw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
</div></div>

remember that asshole who tried to make a movie in Alaska about how the bears accepted him? And then the fucking bears ate him? I was really hoping for that on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">OMFG!!!</span>

Here he is doing firearms training and practicing magazine changes with his fully automatic airsoft rifle in a Rambo Tribute video!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhwHiKo45dw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhwHiKo45dw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
</div></div>

remember that asshole who tried to make a movie in Alaska about how the bears accepted him? And then the fucking bears ate him? I was really hoping for that on this one. </div></div>

Fat ninja climbs outs of the water and gets bear raped. LOL.

then uses katana to pick ninja meat out of his teeth

Shankster you are truly amazing to find this great information. I am glad that this was not that retarded kid on the internet this time. I think I would rather spend three days with that retarded kid in the woods than that ninja.

Someone should contact that ninja wanabee and mess with him.

Damnit Shankster, you know you aren't supposed to be bringing the video's of the mental patients home from work to watch in order to entertain the family!!!!
laugh.gif
Next time you get caught doing this, there is going to be some disciplinary action in order for you!!! This stuff is funny as shit....carry on!!
grin.gif

Chad

knife-fight.gif

I am thinking this is about how it would go for this dude.

HOLY horse shit! Well at least the flag training at band camp has paid off. If i was the horse I would have run off of a cliff..out of shame. So I gotta know.....will his mom mind if everybody stays at his house? Its like ninjas on pot or areally bad movie on slo mo

it may be dangerous. it might be awesome. it could potentially be informative. you might get wet, but you may stay dry. there are rumors that there could be ninjas attending (but you won't see them, they are invisible). don't know when, but it will potentially happen....

it will be mountainous.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zeroed1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that making fun of this guy has a good chance of ruining the worldview of some of our new members... </div></div>

LOL!!!

joking aside, the Rambo tune is a great piece of music...

Here's an idea though,

lets get about ten of us together and sign up for his camp, and see how many times he'll "spar" with us before he realizes we're just there to kick his ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's an idea though,

lets get about ten of us together and sign up for his camp, and see how many times he'll "spar" with us before he realizes we're just there to kick his ass. </div></div>

Get me a date and time, price is negligible, you couldn't put a price on this experience of a lifetime...

Classic case of living in denial. He has got to accept the fact that he is not a Ninja, never has been Ninja and never will be a Ninja.

Don't think he was trying to be stealthy exiting the stream, looks more like he was winded from dog paddling the 50 feet across it.

The scary part of this is the first guy he mentioned that might show up, Ralph Severe, is certifiably CRAZY! He used to run a ninjitsu school here in Dallas. Whole place was like a cult. Very freaky.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's an idea though,

lets get about ten of us together and sign up for his camp, and see how many times he'll "spar" with us before he realizes we're just there to kick his ass. </div></div>

Count me in. I'll just have to put in for leave! In the remarks section:

Service Member is attending a Ninja training exercise in the mountainous area surrounding MT HOOD. SM has completed all necessary prerequisite on-line NTCs (Ninja Training Courses), has been cleared by the UNA (Unit Ninja Advocate), the NMCO (Ninja Medical Clearance Officer) to attend the training.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The scary part of this is the first guy he mentioned that might show up, <span style="font-weight: bold">Ralph Severe, </span>is certifiably CRAZY! He used to run a ninjitsu school here in Dallas. Whole place was like a cult. Very freaky. </div></div>

Here is his master:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9NL1Hpy4Kk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9NL1Hpy4Kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDJE6DyN7xU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDJE6DyN7xU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This type of fruit loop is just the type to go on some retarded rampage because he got teased, hurt someone (most likely himself) and then blame it one everyone else because they were mean to him. Wher do they come from?

"Ralph Severe, has been teaching military, law enforcement, security personnel and athletes woodland and urban combative martial arts in the Dallas metro-plex since 1985."

"Ralph Severe does not have a myspace account! The account at www.myspace.com/dallasninja is a fake! People who are friends or have been using that site for communication with him have been misled!"

"NOTICE: The only instructors in the Dallas / Fort Worth area who are teaching TRUE Ninjutsu, Ninpo Taijutsu or Togakure ryu Ninpo Taijutsu are Ralph Severe (started 1967, licensed as a shidoshi in 1989) and James Garcia sensei (started 1985, licensed as a shidoshi in 1990). All other people who claim to teach Ninjutsu, Ninpo Taijutsu or Togakure ryu Ninpo Taijutsu are charlatans that are deceiving the public with a fabricated martial art or teaching a collection of martial arts and calling it Ninjutsu which is no way near the TRUE Japanese Ninpo Taijutsu."

Not even sure what to say....

A comment from Ralph's myspace page from Tamara Victoria:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mar 6 2008 11:36 AM

Ashley got married! You should look at her pictures I posted...

When did you get a sex change? You sure do have big boobs now! Good for you Ralph! You always did like guys anyway hehehe!

Love,
Tamra "</span>

She pwn3d the ninja master. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A comment from Ralph's myspace page from Tamara Victoria:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mar 6 2008 11:36 AM

Ashley got married! You should look at her pictures I posted...

When did you get a sex change? You sure do have big boobs now! Good for you Ralph! You always did like guys anyway hehehe!

Love,
Tamra "</span>

She pwn3d the ninja master. LOL. </div></div>

roflmao.

I found this video to be more enjoyable:

[video:google]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I46oWF3zrZk&feature=related[/video]

I prefer Break Dance Fighting.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNe58u5ub_c"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SNe58u5ub_c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

haha... I'm pretty sure that was Ice-T on the microphone at 2:13. From this to Law and Order... crazy what a decade or two will do...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The scary part of this is the first guy he mentioned that might show up, <span style="font-weight: bold">Ralph Severe, </span>is certifiably CRAZY! He used to run a ninjitsu school here in Dallas. Whole place was like a cult. Very freaky. </div></div>

Here is his master:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9NL1Hpy4Kk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9NL1Hpy4Kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Hey, its Jabba da Hut playing wiff his sticks!!
laugh.gif

Damn, this is hilarious!!

Chad

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDJE6DyN7xU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDJE6DyN7xU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
</div></div>

This guy totally reminds me of the guy who "taught" my CCDW class. If I had the funds and time I would totally take this guy's ninja class though. I agree it may not be a good idea to spend the night, however.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koganinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much are Ninja tags for Mt Hood? I think I can bag a couple of them for my trophy wall. </div></div>

I grew up in Portland and spent a lot of time hunting Mt Hood. There's not as many ninjas as you would think up there. I stopped buying tags a while back because I thought the only ninjas left on Mt Hood were the elites that you would never see.

Usually the 4th tier ninjas (such as this one) are the first to go because their night vision isn't quite honed yet so they practice their ninja-ness in broad daylight.

That being said, the possible seminar with be at Mt Hood, at the mountainous dojo, possibly, at Mt Hood, at his home, at the mountainous dojo, probably with some other people maybe attending, at amazing locations, Not for sure yet, it might be limited to 15 people but not for sure yet, prices of $50-100 have not been announced yet.

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">I'll head up to Mt Hood tonight and meet up with the ninja dude since I know he will be home, as he doesn't practice in the dark.

I will offer him some talcum powder for his bowstaff
talcum-powder-19691.jpg

weapons1.jpg

and get some more possible info on the not for sure yet class. It will for sure be between next weekend and 2012 when the world ends.
End_of_World_by_olino.jpg
</span></span>

half way thru the video even my screen had enough and went into screen saver mode...Thank god

Would you like to come to Mount Hood to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">train</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">be sodomized</span></span> at the mountainous dojo?

I might host a <span style="text-decoration: line-through">seminar</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">ass rape class</span></span> at my home the <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Mountainous Dojo</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">Den of Queers</span></span>.

This would be a 2 or 3 day <span style="text-decoration: line-through">event</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">expansion of your colon</span>.</span>

Are you <span style="text-decoration: line-through">interested</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">bi-curious</span></span>?

You would have to supply your own <span style="text-decoration: line-through">transportation</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">lubricant</span></span>.

If the weather got nasty we could always <span style="text-decoration: line-through">train</span> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 8pt">fuck</span></span> indoors.

-Pat

I think he has OCD, he repeats everything multiple times.

And I always take the time to put my empty mags back into a mag pouch when I'm getting shot at.

His response for the win:

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">"this is vid 140. did you see vid 141. i am doing stuff in the woods airsoft. soon my buddy in ghillie suit and sniper rifle and we will do senarios and use tons of fun gear and do shelter building and fire starting and survival tip with the battles and stuff. plus my normal japanse outdoor vids like vids 104-1</span>30"</span>

He would fit in well in forums that will remain unnamed.

Damn, LL is going to be pissed that someone stole the videos out of the on-line training forum and posted them on you tube!

Now everyone is going to be a ninja.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, LL is going to be pissed that someone stole the videos out of the on-line training forum and posted them on you tube!

Now everyone is going to be a ninja.
frown.gif
</div></div>

The only thing that Lowlight needs to be ninja is his trigger finger. The rest is reserved for CKA prison lovin'.

I made a comment on the first video that was promptly deleted. The Ninja wannabe sent me a most disturbing response.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My comment:</span> <span style="font-style: italic">What a Mall Ninja. Your sword work is gay and you need to shed a few pounds. You look like the Beverly Hills Ninja. I thought Chris Farley was dead.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">His response:</span><span style="font-style: italic"> suck my dick nigger faggot. your blocked. your jealous and i would take a shit. not wipe. and rub my smelly filthy ass on your face. and you could not stop me. blocked and deleted.</span>

Before anyone decides to go stay with him keep in mind that he does not wipe his ass after a dump so don't share a tent with him.

I made a comment on his video. I hope he accepts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made a comment on his video. I hope he accepts. </div></div>

I had to save this for posterity:

CKANIN1.jpg

I just about pissed myself laughing over that one.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
NINJA.jpg

fester.jpg
</div></div>

I made a comment as well. It has since been deleted. I simply asked about the girth of ninja's and if all ninja's were of his size. The following contains racial slurs; don't read it if you will be offended.
This is the response I received in an e-mail:

help center | e-mail options | report spam
MOUNTAINOUS has sent you a message:

yo
look stupid nigger. i would beat your ass to death. yes i would whip your ass.

smart asses like you exist everywhere. but you know what. i never seem to have pussies like you talk shit in real life. <span style="color: #CC0000">everyone in the village i live on knows i am the fucking pyscho ninja killer with guns</span>

fact. your gay..

big shit you got a gun. big fucking deal. blocked for one. your comment is deleted two. and third you are a pussy bitch coward

only faggots leave negative comments on youtube. so another words get the black cock out of your ass. and the mexican cock out of your mouth. pussy

He is the fucking psycho ninja killer with guns people!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MOUNTAINOUS
Rambo Tribute

Its hard to imagine that people like the ones in these videos actually exist, but geezus....these guys are pathetic!!!! Somebody go get some restraining vests for these guys and put them in a couple of padded rooms!!
crazy.gif

Chad

After watching his Rambo trubute and one of his snowboarding videos, I've concluded that he really must be slow in the head. There's really no other explanation.

I can't believe no one has mentioned his contribution to Better Homes and Gardens...

http://www.betterhomengarden.info/?p=245

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCGrEBpci9A&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eCGrEBpci9A&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

- Loud