• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

On-Line Precision Rifle Training Video Series from JC Steel Targets

Seeking_Coyotes

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2017
Has anyone purchased the above? Got a email today for it and wondered if it was worth the $70 investment in the 55 videos, etc.

Has anyone purchased the above? Got a email today for it and wondered if it was worth the $70 investment in the 55 videos, etc.

So far a ton of people!! Just released them and we are very thankful for the positive response!!

Hopefully you’ll be able to get some useful knowledge from them.

Thanks!

Thanks, have a bunch of your targets but was looking for an unbiased opinion. I'm not looking to get into any type of competitive shooting, just expertise to improve my long range shooting and reloading. Purchased the Snipers Hide subscription for a few months and learned a lot from the videos. Also a bunch of stand along cd's from Magpul and CMP, etc.

Thanks, have a bunch of your targets but was looking for an unbiased opinion. I'm not looking to get into any type of competitive shooting, just expertise to improve my long range shooting and reloading. Purchased the Snipers Hide subscription for a few months and learned a lot from the videos. Also a bunch of stand along cd's from Magpul and CMP, etc.

Sweet! I’m sure some peeps will jump in to give you their opinion. Thanks

I have watched them all, I hunt and shoot compeatavly and they helped me identify some basic marksmanship skills that I was slacking on or just forgot, and while you may not shoot competitions, learning to shoot form multiple positions and off of odd things like rocks and such will come in handy in the field, can't take every shot prone when hunting, so for $70 it was very worth it to me. I also bought my son the set for Christmas!

You received a set of cd's? I thought it was an on-line type delivery system from their web-site. What is the total length of the entire program of 55 videos? How much of the video series is taken up by barricade and competitive type stuff vs. basic form and techniques regardless of position, etc. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

No CD's it's all online, I'd have to go back and look at how it's split up, Gunny could probably talk more about that, seems form and techniques were hit on the whole time, the last 8-10 were actual stages in a match which I found pretty cool because he spoke about how to get into position and stable.....

Highly recommend them. If you’re a competitive shooter then some stuff will be elementary but there is a lot of quality info. And I consider them another reference tool to be used. It’s nice to see different perspectives of the top shooters like Jake and how they all have their own ideas of doing stuff.

If you're interested in participating in a local match or even a PRS or NRL match these videos are what you want to watch. Although the video content has a very good primer of basic and foundational rifle marksmanship skills covered that everyone should master, this course is really geared to the guys that want to take their competition skills to the next level. There is a lot of areas covered so whether you are new to PRS/NRL or even someone that competes regularly you would definitely come away with something from these videos. I'm generally a top 10 local club shooter, but after watching all the videos entirely and watching particularly the competition skills/techniques videos several times, I was able to take 1st place at my local club match - and I attribute this to the information and coaching tips that Jake provides in these videos. The $69 is a really good price - Most guys don't think twice to spend several hundred dollars on the latest piece of kit which may or may not help them. Also, a one or two day class where an instructor is splitting time across several students generally runs several hundred dollars. For this package you can watch the videos over and over and you also stream them to your phone at the range.

Thank you. I am not a competitive type, just always looking to improve my shooting. How long in total is the video series? Thanks, Mike

Thank you. I am not a competitive type, just always looking to improve my shooting. How long in total is the video series? Thanks, Mike

Mike, it’s 55 different training videos total. Ranging from a couple minutes to about 10.
Its got a little bit of everything in it. Fundamentals, wind reading, match preparation, prositional shooting etc. hope you enjoy it!

I bought this series from Jake and really learned a lot from it! In my opinion, you can try to figure this stuff out on your own with trial and error, but it would take a lot of time and ammo. This video series has something to offer any skill level. I had 3 top-10 finishes in PRS this year, and still learned a lot from it.

I highly recommend it!

Highly recommend them. If you’re a competitive shooter then some stuff will be elementary but there is a lot of quality info. And I consider them another reference tool to be used. It’s nice to see different perspectives of the top shooters like Jake and how they all have their own ideas of doing stuff.

Good feedback thank you!

I bought this series from Jake and really learned a lot from it! In my opinion, you can try to figure this stuff out on your own with trial and error, but it would take a lot of time and ammo. This video series has something to offer any skill level. I had 3 top-10 finishes in PRS this year, and still learned a lot from it.

I highly recommend it!

Thanks for the good words sir! See you on the range!

I started shooting PRS club matches last year. I have been shooting long range for about 5-6 years. In these matches I generally am a “mid pack” shooter. I ordered these videos and watched them all once and watched them again while running dry fire stages in my house. The weekend after i ordered these i was shooting in the RMPRL bit nipply match and got my first top ten finish with a 9th place and was only 7 points away from first place! That was a HUGE jump from my normal mid pack finishes. I attribute this improvement to these training videos. It gave a few more things to focus on while running the stages and it really helped! I think it would have been another mid pack finish with if i had not watched them. VERY WORTH THE MONEY!

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Glad this was posted! I'm totally new to precision shooting and don't want to start off with bad habits. Will be purchasing this shortly.

Glad I clicked this link......just ordered the series, cant wait to watch them.

Oh wait!! What the hell, he's a lefty!! None of this will work for me!

I wish there was a way to save them offline. Going on a long flight next week and would be a great time to watch through some of these.

Glad this was posted! I'm totally new to precision shooting and don't want to start off with bad habits. Will be purchasing this shortly.
You’ll love it!! Grab a note book and pen, take notes and practice on the range!