• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos On Target Customs Ran Over me Rifle

Re: On Target Customs Ran Over me Rifle

How much for the Dog?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your grass died </div></div>

Thats Palo Verde blossoms all over. Shouldn't be any grass here,it's the desert. I planted that gravel many years ago.

That looks pretty darn nice put together. The dog turned out pretty good too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your grass died </div></div>

Thats Palo Verde blossoms all over. Shouldn't be any grass here,it's the desert. I planted that gravel many years ago. </div></div>

but do you water it like they do here in Vegas?.....

Nice Rifle

That is a very sharp paint job. Looks great

i think i am going to plant some rocks at my house to. the paint looks great to how did you get the dog to hold still cant get my GSD to hold still unless we are the hunt

I like it, in a way remind me of tire prints

nice stick

nice.. great job on planting all that gravel, going to do the same but its not season here for that yet..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danhalen7.62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Diggin the giraffe camo!! </div></div>
Holy shit dude! How many posts was that in the last hour?

CHRIS