• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Once Upon A Time in Hollywood

Model6520

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 17, 2012
Jackson, MS
OK...went to see this Quentin Tarantino flick with my Baby Brother (he's barely out of the crib at 47...I'm 54...I think). I'll try to avoid any major spoilers.

I'm no critic. I go to movies to escape for 2 hours and to inhale a rare treat of popcorn and high fructose corn syrup. With that said...this movie "felt like" a Tarantino movie, which is to say it's not a great story, it drags a bit, but it has good actors to punch it up a bit and the film making is in Tarantino's trademark style (I don't even know what that means, but somehow it's still true).

All in all, it's typcial Tarantino B/S with "would never happen that way", prolonged scenes of insanely graphic violence and gore. I found it quite satisfying. It made my popcorn and corn syrup extra delicious. I'd say it's worth seeing on the big screen if you like Tarantino stuff.

I'd give it a 6.4 on a 10 scale.

FYI: the scenes of violence are intense enough, long enough, surreal enough, bloody enough, etc. that they could literally be traumatic to some viewers. I'd exercise caution before taking my teenage daughter, son or even some young adults to see it. Tarantino is an one odd duck.

I liked it. Basically, I like Tarantino movies. This particular movie brought back some memories. But the main attraction for me was Pitt and Di Caprio playing themselves. Fucking idiots.

Reactions: Model6520
Just go watch Once Upon A Time In The West instead.

It's a great movie and the "Woke" SJWs hate it pretty badly because the heroine absolutely refuses to play the victim no matter what happens.

Wife and I saw it a couple of weeks ago. We both really enjoyed it. Not much of a plot, but the characters were entertaining and enjoyable throughout. Kept us captivated throughout the entire 2 hours 40 min run time, though the alcohol at the theater probably helped out with that as well haha. Ending was hilarious, we both laughed our asses off.

One of the better movies I've seen recently.

What I thought most interesting of the movie is the Spawn Ranch scene where they were all hanging out in the old movie set In Chatsworth California. I went to the Area as a kid and still looks like the same area or nothing has changed. Probably a movie set but who knows??? Movie had a really cool twist at the end I wasn’t expecting.