• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos One Hole - Two Rounds.

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
When David Ives had the chance to go to the range with a customer last week to shoot one of the new rifles, this customer was no stranger to the Windrunner Model 06. He was actually the very same person that was responsible for loaning the Nemesis to the Marine Snipers at the Mountain Warfare Center. After Bob, sighted in at 100 yards, the first two .308 rounds went through the same hole, David who was spotting said "Bob, stop, I want that target". To which Bob replied "Ok, not much special about it."

The video of the two of them ringing steel at 686 yards with the 16" barrel is still to come.

Re: One Hole - Two Rounds.

we all start somewhere.

Was havig a discussion about the current ammo shortage today and the number of 1 hit per 900,000 rounds shot came up. Not sure on the validity and the point remains. if there were more two hole or 5 hole shots like that the game would be alot different.

Stan, not at all, I think you make a good point. Today we see a remarkable ability to put rounds through the same hole that was uncommon just ten years ago. Always great to see another fine target, nice shooting.

Oh, I don't know, that's about as clean as a 2-shot & 1-hole group as you'll see.

Stan, as a challenge, go shoot 5 2-shot groups, post the pic and I'll bet $5 that none of the 5 are that clean.

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, I don't know, that's about as clean as a 2-shot & 1-hole group as you'll see.

Stan, as a challenge, go shoot 5 2-shot groups, post the pic and I'll bet $5 that none of the 5 are that clean.

Jason </div></div>

+1

I would like to add ....make sure they are centered up on the bull too, on the standard 100yd BR target the inside white area is about .375" good luck

That's a great target in the OP,you dont see them like that very often at least not from non BR rifles.