• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One piece at a time.....

Sauce787

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2011
Southern Illinois
I picked a terrible time to start a build but it's finally coming together.

Mega Maten receivers
Rainier Arms Barrel
Troy 13.8 inch forend
Pri adjustable gas block
geissle ssa-e trigger
magpul miad grip and acs-l stock
just need a bolt.......

2013-01-29_12-24-55_773.jpg

Re: One piece at a time.....

What's with the strange step down behind the muzzle brake? It looks almost like its just threaded on a few tuns.

haha good eye, The only brake I had is a 5/8 28. It fit just well enough for a photo op. Waiting for a PWS to come in.

Ahh. I see.

Well, nice build. I hope you find all the rest of the parts soon.

Just curious, which type of barrel is it? DPMS barrel extension? I've boon wanting one of rainier arms match barrels for a while, but it would be for an Armalite AR10 instead. They seem to make way less of them.

Nice build. What are you hoping to find for a bolt? I am also in the hunt for a bcg but not very picky.

salmon, the barrel uses a dpms extension. I'm pretty impressed with Rainiers barrel quality so far. we'll see how that goes on the range.

smoke, im looking for whatever dpms pattern bolt i can get my hands on. i havent stooped to gunbroker prices quite yet though.

Nice build. I started a new upper (7.62x40WT) just after Christmas. Everything's paid for, just waiting on the mailman. Got a Young bcg, Wilson 24" Stainless barrel, gas tube, mags and ammo. Waiting on a JP freefloat handguard and a Seekins or VLTOR MUR 1A upper, bought both, whichever comes first.

Good thing I'm patient.