• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ONGOING Changes at USO

Re: Changes at USO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
See you all at SHOT in a few weeks.
Cheers,
John III </div></div>Sadly cant be there - No chance of convincing you to FLY over to the IWA is there?

Glad to see a good company move ahead.

John, your booth is gonna be so crowded !! There's gonna be a line like kids waiting to see Santa for the 1st time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrismadrid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Cheers,
John III </div></div>Sadly cant be there - No chance of convincing you to FLY over to the IWA is there?

Glad to see a good company move ahead. </div></div>

Stranger things have happened!! I do plan on doing a European tour in the near future, IWA may just be part of it.
John III

Just have them knock you out and crate you like a wild animal. You wake up in Europe and you'll be fine
wink.gif

crate of beer and women - ship yourself fedex

Jeff was super helpful last week while ordering my new SN3. Good luck John.

Was really impressed by the whole team at the SHOT show booth. Looking forward the the SN3 and it was nice to walk away with a 1.5-6 with the Erek also.

Thanks for the great products and customer service.

I was fortunate enough to have met John at the SHOT show this year. Genuinely nice guy. Was a great experience meeting some good people. The quality of the U.S. Optics line of scopes was amazing.

Those guys are really onto something over there. I'm gonna have to buy one for my new rifle to do demonstrations and sniper instruction with. Nice work!

Has the new digitial illumination been mentioned? I handled one the other day and must say it was very crisp,clear and bright from an illumantion stand point

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: two man attack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need MST-100 ! Any idea who has one for sale? </div></div>

Call GAP too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you all for the warm comments.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The new website should be up in the next couple of weeks which will include a way to feed the late night appetite of buying our products.</span>

Cheers,
John III</div></div> Looking forward to it! </div></div>

Any update here? That website has had a scheduled update for something like a year or more now... Just curious.
whistle.gif

Thanks for posting i am new to this forum keep posting more like this..

Some news for you guys...

US Optics, an industry-leading scope equipment provider, has been certified to ISO 9001:2008. Through an intense audit process US Optics was recognized for its quality management system that supports their quality objectives.

To secure its ISO 9001:2008 certifications, US Optics was thoroughly evaluated across the entire company’s management system; from manufacturing operations and shipping to purchasing, customer service, and human resources. DNV (Det Norske Veritas), an accredited registrar for ISO 9001:2008 certification, issued the certificate of certification.

The certification illustrates US Optics dedication to international quality management standards and guidelines. In addition, it showcases our promise to consistently provide the best scopes and accessories and services that enhance customer satisfaction and meet the high demands of our customers and industry standards. The ISO9001:2008 certification represents US Optic’s commitment to serving and adhering to the quality management system standards for the military, law enforcement, and commercial sectors.

John III

Congrats on ISO9001! Now, can we begin work on a 1x4 with a bright, daylight visible illuminated reticule?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah its called an SN4. Get green illumination.

Done.

What next?

</div></div>

Red. Worked fine in AZ sunshine for me.
I will have an SN4 again, I should have never let the last one go....

JBW#3

Kinda new to the game please tell my why I should get a USO over a S&B PM. The price is similar but else.

Thanks BLG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah its called an SN4. Get green illumination.

Done.

What next?

</div></div>

Did U.S. Optics update the electronics? I've yet to see an SN4 with daylight visible (bright) iluminated reticles..

Just got mine today. 5x25x58 SN-3 T-PAL with the anti-cant device built in, illuminated reticle (red) with push button control for brightness, left side mounted paralax. ERIK elevation knob, ARD in the sunshade with a 34 mm tube with RDP MOA reticle, (5 moa windage hash lines, 2 moa elevation hash lines on reticle) I LOVE IT!!! Cant wait to get to the range. (I am having surgery tomorrow, so I will be doing some support side shooting with the boys this weekend!)

Thanks guys keep up the amazing work!

cid__361.jpg

cid__350.jpg

cid__353.jpg

cid__2011-05-09_18-53-58_51.jpg

Thanks, yeah I like them. They are beefy as hell, I may end up needing to machine a reference notch on the top of the rear ring, it makes it difficult to see the lower reference line on the scope, you can see the turret just fine, but the lower reference line is obscured by the ring. I am going to play around with a few different options before I start machining on my new rig!

Small centerpunch in the middle by the edge, and then run a 3/32" or similar drill bit in reverse on the centerpunch divot-it'll make factory looking dot that'll math the one on your power ring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Small centerpunch in the middle by the edge, and then run a 3/32" or similar drill bit in reverse on the centerpunch divot-it'll make factory looking dot that'll math the one on your power ring. </div></div>

That is a solid idea, thanks! I got it bore-zeroed with a leupold "zero point" tonight, heading out to the range tomorrow to put it on paper and get her dialed in! I will post up some groups, box testing to follow this weekend. I will put up some pictures of the results.

I can't say enough GREAT things about US Optics. First and foremost... Jason Kyle is one awesome guy to chat with. He really knows his optics, and is a shooter himself. I am running two of the SN3 T-PAL optics... 1.8-10 as well as a 3.2-17

Keep up the fantastic work USO!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We used my mill to cut a fine line in the upper ring on a buddy's scope and he filled it with white paint. </div></div>

Will the rings hiding the lines on the turret create a problem? I just ordered a SN3 1.8 to 10 with EREK....what rings do you suggest to go with. The scope is going on a LMT MWS with the continuous rail, so moving the rings around and spacing will be a little easier.

Any help will be appreciated before I order any rings.

While the discussion is going, do I need to add the ERGO to my scope? 1.8-10 x 44 with EREK. Most of my shooting to date has been with ACOG's and this will be my first premium scope and I want to make sure I get it right.

It is 50/50 with a 10X scope, I would prefer to have it if possible, but if you aren't shooting 1000 yrds. you will most likely not need it. You can have the parallax set by us at any distance you like, just let us know.
John III

John,

I just ordered last Wednesday, will call you tomorrow to discuss, started to do more reading since I made the order....should have decided on that first, as I have been researching the scope purchase for months....

Sorry for the possible last minute change.

77Bronc

John,

Called your office today and talked to Becky and changed my scope to a T-PAL....

Becky was great to deal with, what a great customer representative to talk to....

I will send her some goodies from South Louisiana in the next few weeks....

77... you will not regret going with the T-Pal option... I'm anxious to see how you like it.

DMack,

Thanks, I find myself on Youtube looking at the USO with Jeff going over the SN-3 TPAL, the same scope I ordered except for the illuminated reticle.

Keep up the good reviews that you post (that is your reviews I read? I think?)

JW - Congrats on teh ISO9001:2008 - Man I know what's involved with that ugly process!!!

(My offer for remote IT work still stands!)

Anyone know what Jeff Fertal's screen name is on here so I can send him a PM ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know what Jeff Fertal's screen name is on here so I can send him a PM ? </div></div>

Jeff@USO