• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online Training User Upgrade Changes

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone!

If you had an online training user upgrade you will notice that your account has been downgraded. This is because we are discontinuing that upgrade and it is being entirely replaced with the supporter upgrade. If you'd like to regain access to the training videos, feel free to get a supporter upgrade instead.

Please check out this post (don't want to cross-post). @alexj-12

Last edited:
    Hey everyone!

If you had an online training user upgrade you will notice that your account has been downgraded. This is because we are discontinuing that upgrade and it is being entirely replaced with the supporter upgrade. If you'd like to regain access to the training videos, feel free to get a supporter upgrade instead.
    Where are the videos stored now?

Where are the videos stored now?
    The videos are being stored in the same forum they were before. If you lost access to the videos, OM me with proof that you recently paid for the upgrade and I can get you the supporter upgrade for the remainder of the 30 days since you paid

The videos are being stored in the same forum they were before. If you lost access to the videos, OM me with proof that you recently paid for the upgrade and I can get you the supporter upgrade for the remainder of the 30 days since you paid

Not sure how to PM you but heres the proof that I paid. Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 8.37.38 PM.png

Let me know what else I need to do

Not sure how to PM you but heres the proof that I paid. View attachment 7531539

Let me know what else I need to do
    Looks like you don't need to do anything. I'm offering this to those who had the online training upgrade and had it cancelled midway in the month because we're discontinuing that upgrade. Since you already have the supporter upgrade, it will be set up to recur so there's nothing extra that needs to be done

Just saw this, I have just paid for another month of online training through PayPal, did I just lose this month?