• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Operation ‘Hide & Sikh

Lapuapalooza

Benefactor of the Resurrection
Minuteman
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Colorado
    Ok guys. As many of you know we lost a great guy and member of the Snipershide forum recently and I would like to say that the out pouring of love, admiration and respect many of you have shown in his honor has nearly restored my faith in humanity. Although I laughed at his humor and memes for many years, I spoke to him on the phone for the first time just a few weeks before he left this earth. He had a quality in his person that transcended the phone conversation. It was truly like talking to an old friend that you haven’t seen in forever. Just a very comforting soul in his voice and demeanor. I know that Veer will be missed by many.

After his passing, I felt compelled to do something in his honor, so I passed on the idea to a couple of his closest buddies here in the Hide, and with their blessing I decided to move forward with the plan, and of course asking them for guidance and assistance along the way.

What we have planned for this memorial piece is a morale patch that is laid out in a 3” diameter with Veer’s dildo pony in the center with the script “Veer_G The Cunning Linguist of the Snipershide”.

The proceeds of the patch will go to Chip’s family. Suggested donation is $25.00. You can send payment to @1J04 ‘s pay pal at [email protected] or PM him for his snail mail address. If you have already donated to Veer_G’s family then you are already on the list to receive a patch. PM me your contact information and as soon as they are available I will begin to mail them out to you. I should have the patches in my possession in 2-3 weeks.

E60D2AEA-4841-408F-8F39-B803B86BA2BB.jpeg

I received word yesterday the patches should ship Monday, June 22

Patches have arrived. If you have not contacted me with your contact info, please do so. I’ll start shipping these out in the next few days.
    2DDA7D77-EA79-42C0-9AA5-056505D30519.jpeg

I sent the first batch in the mail on 7/15. If I have had any contact with you by now, your patch is on it’s way to you.

Last edited:
    We can’t make any changes to the patch at this point. They are already in production. I like the way you think though Sean!

I'm in for 2. Might I suggest though, that the actual words (possibly) "Long Live The Dildo-Pony" be in/on there somewhere too.

Excellent. And though we 'may' have given previous, more than happy to do so again. I miss the man too.
    We'll just say "beware the dildo-pony" whenever someone asks about the patch... Secret society style code phrase. If you know, you're in, if not...

If you already donated to the cause you are already on the list to get a patch, I’ll just need your address, etc...

I edited the OP for a better description. Thanks Threadcutter, lots of awesome on this forum!
    I’m in again and I’d encourage anyone else that feels the same way to go ahead and do the same thing.

If I PM you my address, will you stop calling me Shirley ? :unsure: :eek::ROFLMAO:

Howdy Boys! I see this has kicked off, GREAT!

So as has been stated, PLEASE understand, if you already donated when we lost @Veer_G , all you need to do is PM @Lapuapalooza your info so he can send out the Patch/Patches to you. If you'd like to donate again, that's fine also since we still have a PayPal balance and I see there's some activity going on in the account.

Lemme get you up to date on where we stood before this Thread. We sent Mrs. Veer $4,323.75 from what we gathered in the PayPal and as we waited for all the snail mail to arrive. Then of course during that wait some people were gracious enough to jump in later with yet a few more PayPal donations. We had a total of $1,295.00 in Paypal after those latter donations and when the snail mail arrived. Some of those funds will be funding this Patch. As of right now we have $1,650.00 bucks in there!! Out Farging Standing!!!

I've been pretty much in daily contact with Mrs. Veer and I can tell you she is EXTREMELY appreciative of what you guys have done for her and the expressions of admiration to her lost soulmate. She's just as incredible as he was and it's good for both of us to be in contact while we deal with his passing. Miss that guy every damn day!!

Thank you ALL again for being so generous and compassionate. You're top notch and should be very proud of what you've done!!!

Larry

So as has been stated, PLEASE understand, if you already donated when we lost @Veer_G , all you need to do is PM @Lapuapalooza your info so he can send out the Patch/Patches to you. If you'd like to donate again, that's fine also since we still have a PayPal balance and I see there's some activity going on in the account.

Lemme get you up to date on where we stood before this Thread. We sent Mrs. Veer $4,323.75 from what we gathered in the PayPal and as we waited for all the snail mail to arrive. Then of course during that wait some people were gracious enough to jump in later with yet a few more PayPal donations. We had a total of $1,295.00 in Paypal after those latter donations and when the snail mail arrived. Some of those funds will be funding this Patch. As of right now we have $1,650.00 bucks in there!! Out Farging Standing!!!

I've been pretty much in daily contact with Mrs. Veer and I can tell you she is EXTREMELY appreciative of what you guys have done for her and the expressions of admiration to her lost soulmate. She's just as incredible as he was and it's good for both of us to be in contact while we deal with his passing. Miss that guy every damn day!!

Thank you ALL again for being so generous and compassionate. You're top notch and should be very proud of what you've done!!!

Larry
    Yer a stud Jimmy ;) (y)

Larry
    You still got my address?

So, I just PM'd @Lapuapalooza a current list of names I have that donated via PayPal and a couple that are doing snail mail, which he already had. Anywho, guess how many people donated via PayPal, as of about an hour ago.

7 4 !

Imagine That! And that's not counting maybe the other half dozen or so that sent snail mail on the 1st go around! Pretty Amazing!

Really cool to see this. I don't think I ever interacted with Veer but my family is Sikh (I was but consider myself atheist now) so I'm still part of the Sikh community back home in MA. For those that might not be aware, "Veer ji" mean "dear/respected brother" in Punjabi. The native language, so to speak, of Sikhs. An apt username if there ever was one judging by the experiences people have had with Veer.

Thank you again for all you are doing with this. I appreciate the work and dedication you have put in to this. No worries as to when I get the patches. They are actually secondary to being able to contribute to something worthwhile. At least to me anyway. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way I just wanted to tell you that.

Here's a little tribute to our man, from "V for Vendetta" --impossible to watch without thinking of him:

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that its my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Wonder if the Wachowski's had Veer write that for 'em...

Here's a little tribute to our man, from "V for Vendetta" --impossible to watch without thinking of him:

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that its my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Wonder if the Wachowski's had Veer write that for 'em...

Dan, that's awesome! Really too funny. I will PM you shortly!

Thank you again for all you are doing with this. I appreciate the work and dedication you have put in to this. No worries as to when I get the patches. They are actually secondary to being able to contribute to something worthwhile. At least to me anyway. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way I just wanted to tell you that.

Thank you for the kind words Brother! It, and your participation, are greatly appreciated! And thank you for the PM's. We'll get you squared away!

I have not received the patches yet. If I don’t see them by the weekend, I’ll place a call and see if I can get an eta.

I will post updates in my first post. Please check there for any updates.

Patches should ship Monday. PM me with your contact info if you have not done it yet.

I’m trying to get them out in the mail the first part of the week. I’m sorry for the delay. My father in law passed away, so now I’m in charge of handling his estate. It’s taking up a lot of time right now. I still have some envelopes to stuff, so I’m hoping Monday-Tuesday to ship.

Damn just heard of this, I'm not big on patches but I will stick this on my bag with pride,
    Good job fellas.........

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    We recommend that you install them on your bag versus your sack. BUT!, they have the Velcro backing on them, so either way you should be good! 🤣

Thanks Gary, nice talking with you, too!

We recommend that you install them on your bag versus your sack. BUT!, they have the Velcro backing on them, so either way you should be good! 🤣

Thanks Gary, nice talking with you, too!
    My sack is full bro........🤣

• Wow
    I’m trying to get them out in the mail the first part of the week. I’m sorry for the delay. My father in law passed away, so now I’m in charge of handling his estate. It’s taking up a lot of time right now. I still have some envelopes to stuff, so I’m hoping Monday-Tuesday to ship.
    K; My sincere condolences to you, your wife and your family :(:cry:

Ok Guy's, @Lapuapalooza is ready to start shipping out the Patches. I have a list of names of those that have donated and are waiting for their Patch. @Lapuapalooza has the list of names as well. I don't have all the Hide Names correlated with your real names so please PM @Lapuapalooza your information, ie, Name and Address you want your Patch sent to.

Let's get this thing going. We gotta lotta people to take care of, so please get on this so we can do our part, and thank you all again!! This has been a very good thing we've done for a very good man and his widow.

Larry