• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes opinions needed

cmh2007

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Katy TX
Vortex viper 6.5-20 or a zeiss conquest 6.5-20. i can get the zeiss through cameralandny for not too much more than the viper. which has better tracking/turrets? and which is clearer

Re: opinions needed

man, both are good scopes. Ive had the Viper so, I'd save the money support a good company. I was quite impressed with what you get for the price of the Vipers. I also really liked the tactile feel of the turrets and it always tracked perfectly for me. I would say the turrets were as positive as my NXS just not as robust feeling but, very nice positive clicks and pretty audible too.

oh yeah, call Scott @ Liberty Optics he'll get ya taken care of.

i bought the zeis conquest, i have taken it out to 550yards on my trg22 with great results just using federal hunting ammo. i was able to see the target very clearly. so i personally like the zeis conquest.

I really like my Zeiss 6.5-20X50 and have taken deer out past 450 yds using the turrets. Very nice glass for the $ and no complaints thus far. I have not seen a Viper so I can't comment on the comparison of the two.

I have a super alternative for you. Just PM me if you are interested. I can get you a great scope for alot less than $500, and you will be very pleasantly surprised!!

DK