• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes opinions needed

cmh2007

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Katy TX
Vortex viper 6.5-20 or a zeiss conquest 6.5-20. i can get the zeiss through cameralandny for not too much more than the viper. which has better tracking/turrets? and which is clearer

Re: opinions needed

man, both are good scopes. Ive had the Viper so, I'd save the money support a good company. I was quite impressed with what you get for the price of the Vipers. I also really liked the tactile feel of the turrets and it always tracked perfectly for me. I would say the turrets were as positive as my NXS just not as robust feeling but, very nice positive clicks and pretty audible too.

oh yeah, call Scott @ Liberty Optics he'll get ya taken care of.

i bought the zeis conquest, i have taken it out to 550yards on my trg22 with great results just using federal hunting ammo. i was able to see the target very clearly. so i personally like the zeis conquest.

I really like my Zeiss 6.5-20X50 and have taken deer out past 450 yds using the turrets. Very nice glass for the $ and no complaints thus far. I have not seen a Viper so I can't comment on the comparison of the two.

I have a super alternative for you. Just PM me if you are interested. I can get you a great scope for alot less than $500, and you will be very pleasantly surprised!!

DK