• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Opinions on the Tenmile Trijicon

I prefer capped turrets & SFP for hunting scopes.
Then you will be stoked they are great value at that price. Zero stop not a big deal for me either, on my swfa I just put a piece of tape what number it's zeroed on. I think the price on OP went up but eurooptic still has a good price

Reactions: mi650
i mean if you are fine with capped turrets and no zero stops its a helluva deal. i got the 3x18 ffp as i couldnt pass up the price. it was a little over 900 with the tsrs code that i think expired from opticsplanet. i got 2 sfp 4 x 24s already and kinda going back and forth over what i like better for hunting (sfp or ffp). going to sell whichever i don;t like.
How do you like the 4-24? What is it comparable to? I want one for our upcoming 7prc build

How do you like the 4-24? What is it comparable to? I want one for our upcoming 7prc build
I don't have much to compare it to other than an athlon midas or swfa 3x15 or 3x9 hd. This was a buy once cry once for me as I only really hunt and am looking for reliability mostly, but wasn't quite ready to jump up to nightforce. eurooptic had them for super cheap last year so now I've got one on a 7 mag and 1 on a 6.5 cm. I'm not nitpicky but the glass is great and features are solid. I saw this review on the durability from people that know more and shoot a lot better than me and that's mostly what caught my eye. https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/trijicon-tenmile-3-18x44mm-ffp-mil-mil-field-eval.252003/
Between the two rifles shot 4 deer with them last year and trued out to 800 plinking steel when i visited my buddy in the desert last fall. 2 flights to california and alabama from hawaii no issues with retaining zero either. the dot illumination i do like vs the whole reticle for last light when in the woods on a cloudy evening. Haven't really seen any complaints from those that do have them, seems to be really great value with discounted prices they are often found at. 7mags gonna stay sfp but till deciding whether or not I want to go sfp or ffp with my 24 in 6.5cm. I see the benefits to both and liking the 3x9 ffp on my 20in 6.5cm.
PXL_20231010_183011210.jpg
PXL_20230714_184031684 (1).jpg
PXL_20230114_144044390.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5RWill and B Man
IMG_9120.jpeg

Just got the 5-25 mounted. First impressions are good. Wish the elevation turret was a little more tactile, like the windage. Eyebox seems a little tight at 25x. Going to hopefully go to the range tomorrow if i can withstand the cold and compare it to my Steiner T6Xi and Gen III razor. For the money though i really like it thus far. Mag ring is butter smooth, parallax is also smooth and goes down to 25yds, tenebraex caps, bikini cover, lens pen, the accessories are a huge plus.

View attachment 8323175

Just got the 5-25 mounted. First impressions are good. Wish the elevation turret was a little more tactile, like the windage. Eyebox seems a little tight at 25x. Going to hopefully go to the range tomorrow if i can withstand the cold and compare it to my Steiner T6Xi and Gen III razor. For the money though i really like it thus far. Mag ring is butter smooth, parallax is also smooth and goes down to 25yds, tenebraex caps, bikini cover, lens pen, the accessories are a huge plus.
That’s looks nice. Mine is going on a similar type rifle, was delivered today.

Reactions: 5RWill
I really am impressed thus far. Just need to get. New barrel for the sako and then I’ll be gtg with it.
I’ll be trying mine soon. Saturday hopefully. It’s a combo build from Kevin Rayhill then had to have John Whidden correct. Shoots good now though.
E38F37B1-A2EF-4735-8870-8A2C64DD0911.jpeg

Ran mine a few rounds to zero it’s a 3-18x44 model. Mounted on a 20 moa base I have 59 moa after zero more than enough for this rifle as it goes subsonic around 1350 yards with this load with another 15 moa left. Scope has 72 moa total travel, I think they advertise 60.? Glass is great, eye box isn’t bad but could be a little more forgiving if I pick at anything, optic does look a little thick around the outer edge (like the tube is bold looking through the glass) turrets are what I expected from my credo the elevation is soft but not easy, Windage more tactile (capped), zero stop is so easy to set and I really like the tooless turret caps on the tenmile and credo. Also reticle was done very nicely. Weight is 24 oz which I really wanted for this particular rifle, and came with scope cover and tenebraex caps. I didn’t do much to test tracking other than zero, hit 200,300,400 then carried straight to 800 with three shots with all center hits from my old door card with this load. If it’s as solid as they say from some test I e seen on them I’ll be more than happy with it, especially for what they are going for.

Any feedback on the 4.5-30x56 FFP. Considering one for a 6.5 Creedmoor gas gun I’m building.

Looks likes an oversized version of the 2-10x36 credo I have on my 18” 5.56 gas gun. If the glass and turrets are similar, the $1865 price tag from Europtic seems reasonable.

Any feedback on the 4.5-30x56 FFP. Considering one for a 6.5 Creedmoor gas gun I’m building.

Looks likes an oversized version of the 2-10x36 credo I have on my 18” 5.56 gas gun. If the glass and turrets are similar, the $1865 price tag from Europtic seems reasonable.

I've got 2, one on a winmag and the other on a 6.5 creed. I picked them up on sales for 12-1400. I'm a huge fan, very clear, track great, pretty good eye box. The only complaint would be the the clicks on the windage and elevation. They are a little mushy, but I got over it. I would say I like them more than my 7-35 mk5.

Reactions: jumrobe
I've got 2, one on a winmag and the other on a 6.5 creed. I picked them up on sales for 12-1400. I'm a huge fan, very clear, track great, pretty good eye box. The only complaint would be the the clicks on the windage and elevation. They are a little mushy, but I got over it. I would say I like them more than my 7-35 mk5.
Are these the FFP versions? I assume mechanically the FFP and SFP are the same scope, and the only difference is reticle position.

Yeah, both are ffp. I haven't heard much about the sfp. I can't imagine they'd be different.
Great to know. I’m surprised there isn’t more out there about these scopes if they’re that good at the price point they are available at.

Great to know. I’m surprised there isn’t more out there about these scopes if they’re that good at the price point they are available at.
They've been out for awhile. I picked one up when they were originally the accupower line. When they rebranded to the tenmile i picked up the other. I swear by them. There were 2 or 3 who had issues with them that i know of, but trijicon hooked them up with no issue as far as i know. I think most people issue is there warranty. Electronics is 5 years i think. That and nobody wants to be considered a trijicon fanboy...

Reactions: jumrobe
New to the forum but have been reading posts and reviews for awhile on the hide. Lots of great knowledge here!
I don’t personally have a tenmile but have 3 accupoints on various varmint rigs and a
3-9 on a deer rifle and all have performed great!
my favorite whitetail scope is the accupoint with green dot (fiberoptic) . i own march, leupold, nightforce, zeiss, also,, & i swear i like this scope better then all of em, (Glass is great) .. of course i couldn't use it to replace those because of the application.. but its a great scope, great lens,, & i really like that highly visible green dot i don't have to turn on!! i'm sure the 10 mile is a great scope too with a (5) year warranty on the illumination system will probably cover anyones needs.. The warranty is lifetime for original owner for the rest of the scope (which are the parts that matter most imo?)..

They haven't been at this price point for long. And on paper they have less compelling specs than the other 3-18 offerings out there (over 15" long, not a ton of elevation travel, only one reticle offering, etc)

BUT--I recently picked one up and have shot a little with it now. It replaced a Mk5HD 3-18 and I don't regret it.

Not a huge fan of the reticle, and the eyebox is tighter at 18x than the mk5 was. But the Tenmile seems equal in all other aspects and much more robust.