• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ops Inc 12th .30 in action

You need to teach your buddy proper shooting technique! Slapping that trigger like a cheap hooker! ;)
Who uses left shoulder right hand? AHHHHHH!!!! :p

You need to teach your buddy proper shooting technique! Slapping that trigger like a cheap hooker! ;)
Who uses left shoulder right hand? AHHHHHH!!!! :p

I know, I know, but I'll preach at him after he's payed me to build him a rifle. At the moment, what was critical was that the function of the suppressor was correct. He was just wasting rounds after he lost the pop bottle we were shooting.

Ho lee shit! That's about as bad of shooting form as I've ever seen. Deliverance ring a bell? Lmao...just ribbing ya. Ohhhhllll? Is that the same as oil?

Glad to hear it's working well for you.
RonA

Sorry I missed your post, Ron. It's an unbeatable product you guys are making, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I think you guys can expect to pick up a few more customers if I can get back to the range a few more times.

Ya, really. You ever heard someone say "well I'm retired, now Im going north"?
Didn't think so.....

So I guess when my working days are at an end, and my life is in it's twilight, I will pack up the house and move 90 miles south to sunny Lexington?

I will start to re-chart my retirement now. I don't think so.....

Last edited:
So I guess when my working days are at an end, and my life is in it's twilight, I will pack up the house and move 90 miles south to sunny Lexington?

I will start to re-chart my retirement now. I don't think so.....

I guess in all your vast travels you didn't grow thick skin and learn to take a little sarcastic ribbing..... hence that big smiley face at the end of my original statement

I guess in all your vast travels you didn't grow thick skin and learn to take a little sarcastic ribbing..... hence that big smiley face at the end of my original statement

Sorry. I missed that, and Lexington isn't a bad place. You guys got good whiskey.

Not really, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be awesome to retire to Montana or some such state.... ;)

I have no issue with Northern states other then giving them a good ribbing every once in awhile. I've been all over our country, and if I'm going to retire it would not be to a state that sees cold weather!

Not really, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be awesome to retire to Montana or some such state.... ;)

That's the great thing about Living in CA, our retirement options are nearly unlimited. Heading north to OR and WA is good if you like a cooler climate. Warmer weather is to the east if you
have aching joints or a sinus issue. To the south is Mexico. Invite the in-laws to visit and maybe they'll be kidnapped. And for those that can't make up their mind , the beautiful Pacific is to the west.
Yes, drowning and being eaten by sharks is probably better than living in CA.