• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

benchmstr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
CEO Team waffle house
I'm looking for an ops inc 14th. Does anyone know of any retailer that has any in stock?

It's easier finding a rainbow riding goblin eating magical beans than an ops inc right now

Im ordering OPs Inc. 12th models as soon as they get done with their audit. If nobody has them in stock by then I can put the 15th model on the order. I'm not sure if there producing them in the meantime.

Good luck with that.

Trust me, call Ron Allen from Allen Engineering. He built all the Ops Stuff. If you want the same high quality (my favorite!) products as Ops just with the actual MFG name on the product, call Ron. If you want Ops Inc going forward, like I said, good luck with that.

Mark

Good luck with that.

Trust me, call Ron Allen from Allen Engineering. He built all the Ops Stuff. If you want the same high quality (my favorite!) products as Ops just with the actual MFG name on the product, call Ron. If you want Ops Inc going forward, like I said, good luck with that.

Mark

Can you explain why?

Im ordering OPs Inc. 12th models as soon as they get done with their audit. If nobody has them in stock by then I can put the 15th model on the order. I'm not sure if there producing them in the meantime.

Any rough ETA on the 12th? I've got a Mk12 under construction, and you guys allow conjugal visits yes?

Agree with bookhound. Just order from Ron Allen. Good man. He was the man who actually was making ops inc cans.

If I knew t&e details, I wouldn't be able to tell them. But Ron always answers my phone calls and takes time to educate.

Ron is an awesome guy. He is the Vortex of the suppressor world. Buy with confidence.

+100 - I called and talked to Ron today. He is an awesome guy. He was very helpful, spent 20 minutes on the phone with me and answered all my questions.

Where can i find Ron's contact info? I would like to talk to him about the AEM5 for my mk12 mod 1...

This is where im at until HCS gets more cans in!

zn06dg.jpg

Where can i find Ron's contact info? I would like to talk to him about the AEM5 for my mk12 mod 1...

This is where im at until HCS gets more cans in!

zn06dg.jpg

PM me and I'll give you his phone number and email address. I just spoke to him yesterday. As others have said, Ron's an awesome guy.

Last edited:
Ron's contact info would be appreciated. I have an OPS 12th model that needs to be looked at.

My number is 530-742-3248. Sometimes I don't hear it ring, so leave a message so I can call you back.
RonA