• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optic cut Glock slides

Chief_Rick

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2020
MS Gulf Coast/World Traveler
Who are the most reliable companies making replacement optic cut Glock slides?

I found Rockslide USA.

Ideally I'd like a complete slide, minus barrel and recoil spring/guide rod, for a G26.

I have a suarez RMR slide for my G19. Its been rock solid thru 18K rounds. I could also use a G26 RMR slide, but I got too many future purchases ahead of it lol.

51071416566_3930ab0afb_b.jpg

Who are the most reliable companies making replacement optic cut Glock slides?

I found Rockslide USA.

Ideally I'd like a complete slide, minus barrel and recoil spring/guide rod, for a G26.
Checkout Axis Manufacturing in Spokane, WA. Lone Wolf has always made quality products. I'd just look up Rainier Arms and see what they sell. Everything they sell is high-quality stuff.

Jagerwerks -- Have heard nothing but good things from them. They run sales occasionally too.

If you're in the Midwest, Monsoon Tactical Is local to Ohio, he runs his shop out of Cutter Machine Works. He does some pretty sweet stuff with the STI/Staccato crowd like his Chunk Port. He also works on Glocks

Reactions: Chief_Rick
Brownells is licensing the Zev optics cut, have one of their slides it's excellent, hard to beat for $230

I got a g19 slide from lithocorex that's been great. I got it a few years ago so their prices have gone up a bit, but they're still comparable with everyone else I think.

20190506_175858.jpg

I also got a g20 long slide from lone wolf that is fine. Haven't shot it much. The slide itself is fine, but the company was a pain in the dick to deal with.