• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordered a PGW Coyote in tan !!!!

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    Just ordered a Coyote in 308 from PGW in Ontario. the rifle is complete and in proecessing thru customs
    Cannot wait
    3559.jpg

Re: Ordered a PGW Coyote in tan !!!!

Congrats on your purchase, I definitely like the tan. I have only see them in green so far. I will be interested to see the range report. I hear those damn Canadians make a nice product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im about to order a Timberwolf.... </div></div>

Of course you are..... Is it your goal to have one of every great rifle ever made? I believe you may have a disease/addiction/problem;) That said, I always look forward to looking at the builds you post, ky.

Bill.........the rifle in that picture likes 175 smk's driven at 2655fps with Varget. That load has proven to be quite accurate under 1000 yards for me. One thing you'll notice right off the start when you get your Coyote (or a Timberwolf for that matter) is that the bolt lug raceways are coated. It takes a hundred or so cycles of the bolt to smoothen it up. Good luck and have fun.

PGW is in Manitoba (where the prairie is...). Colt Canada (formerly Diemaco) is in Ontario.

You can order direct? Thought you would have had to go through a US distributor...

Nice rig,,, I wish it was as easy for us to get your M24 or M40 A3, or a M40 A1..

Had to build a clone..

No go for us up here, but heck we ship the CF Coyote anyplace lol!

You will 100% be happy with her.
    Congrats

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Armorman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill.........the rifle in that picture likes 175 smk's driven at 2655fps with Varget. That load has proven to be quite accurate under 1000 yards for me. One thing you'll notice right off the start when you get your Coyote (or a Timberwolf for that matter) is that the bolt lug raceways are coated. It takes a hundred or so cycles of the bolt to smoothen it up. Good luck and have fun. </div></div>

My Timberwolf was the same. After about 100 rounds its like BUTTER!!!

Here's the rifle that spins my propeller and it doesn't need to go through customs -

Sentinel.gif

Crap I have the same addiction will be ordering the Timberwolf to match when I scrape up some more funds
    Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im about to order a Timberwolf.... </div></div>

Of course you are..... Is it your goal to have one of every great rifle ever made? I believe you may have a disease/addiction/problem;) That said, I always look forward to looking at the builds you post, ky. </div></div>

Thanks for the heads up I cannot wait till it gets here
    TusconDave and I will have to hit the desert once I get my Timberwolf.
    appreciate the info on the rails

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Armorman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill.........the rifle in that picture likes 175 smk's driven at 2655fps with Varget. That load has proven to be quite accurate under 1000 yards for me. One thing you'll notice right off the start when you get your Coyote (or a Timberwolf for that matter) is that the bolt lug raceways are coated. It takes a hundred or so cycles of the bolt to smoothen it up. Good luck and have fun. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one-eyed jack what is link to your gun</div></div>

www.kmwlrs.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">links to pgw? looks nice. </div></div>

www.pgwdti.com

i have the same rifle I'm sure you will be very happy with yours. Mine sure shoots better then i can. Ive only stretched her out to 500M and was pleasently surprised using factory loads. i just need to start hand loading so i can use it to its full potential.

dunes09001.jpg