• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ordering a CZ

Hattrick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2014
Ok it’s going down in a day or two. I’m scratching my head on barrel Length 24 or 20 inches ? I’m a assuming the 20 will get me more speed but wondering if it’s enough to worry about. What your thoughts ? It will be CZ 457 with a manners running 30moa rail and still undecided on glass but it will Be FF scope in the 800-1000 dollar range. What I’m wanting is a real accurate full size feel rim fire rifle and I think this is my best bet. I will take it out to distance and possibly shoot competition. Thanks for your input

I love mine, 20" or under seems to be optimal length on the barrel. This research has been done by several other people and some even said the 24" slowed bullets done some. Again this is research done by others I have not tested it other than I love my 20" barrel and my brother in law put a new 20" on his and its phenomenal!

Attachments

• received_859403651204285.jpeg
    received_859403651204285.jpeg
    712.7 KB · Views: 34
Bought my 457 with a 20. Replaced it with a cut down and re chambered Anschutz barrel 23+ long. Thoughts being longer barrel has less velocity variations and therefore better or more consistency in accuracy. Ask 20 shooters and hear 20 answers.