• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordering stuff from Russia

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I’m looking to order a weapon light from Russia, is this a issue with bidens proxy war BS going on right now?

Any experience with shipping?

Thanks

I’m looking to order a weapon light from Russia, is this a issue with bidens proxy war BS going on right now?

Thanks
I was looking as some bullet molds that were made there. The problem is the financial sanctions make it where you have to do some serious hoop jumping to pay them, and then getting the product into this country is the next hurdle. I don't remember the specific details, but you basically had to open an account with a bank in one of the middle eastern countries that haven't sanctioned Russia, and you would pay them through that account. I don't remember the details on shipping, i wouldn't trust that US customs is going to be super cool with you receiving a package from Russia, they might have some questions for you, and if you don't have a "i'm with her" sticker on your car, or if you're not a Bernie Bro, you're likely to get fucked hard for not towing the tard line.

Branden

I figured you was ordering a bride with that title
Ukraine has some good deals on mail-order brides right now...lol. They have some serious hotties there, and it seems like they're anxious to bounce the fuck out outta there. Don't blame 'em, Russia starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for soldiers, and a bunch of those types aren't going to be gentlemen when they come across a smokin' hot civilian/enemy combatant.

Branden

Ukraine has some good deals on mail-order brides right now...lol. They have some serious hotties there, and it seems like they're anxious to bounce the fuck out outta there. Don't blame 'em, Russia starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for soldiers, and a bunch of those types aren't going to be gentlemen when they come across a smokin' hot civilian/enemy combatant.

Branden

Willing to ride the first dick out of town

I was looking as some bullet molds that were made there. The problem is the financial sanctions make it where you have to do some serious hoop jumping to pay them, and then getting the product into this country is the next hurdle. I don't remember the specific details, but you basically had to open an account with a bank in one of the middle eastern countries that haven't sanctioned Russia, and you would pay them through that account. I don't remember the details on shipping, i wouldn't trust that US customs is going to be super cool with you receiving a package from Russia, they might have some questions for you, and if you don't have a "i'm with her" sticker on your car, or if you're not a Bernie Bro, you're likely to get fucked hard for not towing the tard line.

Branden

Yeah. I was afraid of that, because demonizing the whole population helps with hearts and minds…we seriously need to fire most of gov

A lot of Rus shit can be bought on Ali-baba. I have a whole bunch of Rus distilling equipment that’s hella cheaper and better quality ove almost anything that can be had. Takes weeks to get it though, and you have to pay DHL rates. Should be no problem on a flashlight.

Skip the Perst and dig around for a used PEQ. Too much hassle.

Not sure a Peq will fit when stream light doesn’t fit right

7-F91458-E-C4-E5-4011-8621-856-D99-AF87-D2.jpg

Branden
2 for 1 special?

Have you tried contacting them? maybe its not even an issue? Yeah there are sanctions on a governmental level but are you saying if I go to the liquor store there's no Russian vodka?

Reactions: TurboTrout
Have you tried contacting them? maybe its not even an issue? Yeah there are sanctions on a governmental level but are you saying if I go to the liquor store there's no Russian vodka?
Sent a email, waiting to hear back

I ordered some WWII field Gear and did not have a problem getting it. However, it did take a few months though.

Shit.. maybe I’ll try to machine up some stuff to get that stream light to work in that case

Back before the Democrats flipped sides and went from "Oh we love the Soviets and their dreamy system" to "Russia bad and in league with Orange Man"... I bought a ton of cool battlefield dig-ups from there.

Best was the bullet shield for my Sokolov Mount. The funny thing is that I sent money... then for 3 months, never got a thing. Never heard a thing. Figured I'd been screwed. Then this 'fugly' package wrapped in newspaper and some kind of FUSSR duct tape shows up at the post office... and it's the Shield! Dug off Kursk. From a sort of picker guy. Who was a total pip! I loved that guy! Bought a ton of stuff... trench art, tripod bits, Soviet militaria and all kinds of cool shit. Then he dropped off the face of the earth after the whole 'Orange Man Bad.' thing.

Never ripped me off. Total awesome dude. Helped my collection in amazing ways. Loved the guy. But, alas, gone.

So beware... but remember that the Russian and Ukranian people are really awesome. Those who lord over them are scum that are lower than whale doo doo at the bottom of the ocean.

Take that for what it's worth... My Sokolov shield is something I still love to look at!

Sirhr

Back before the Democrats flipped sides and went from "Oh we love the Soviets and their dreamy system" to "Russia bad and in league with Orange Man"... I bought a ton of cool battlefield dig-ups from there.

Best was the bullet shield for my Sokolov Mount. The funny thing is that I sent money... then for 3 months, never got a thing. Never heard a thing. Figured I'd been screwed. Then this 'fugly' package wrapped in newspaper and some kind of FUSSR duct tape shows up at the post office... and it's the Shield! Dug off Kursk. From a sort of picker guy. Who was a total pip! I loved that guy! Bought a ton of stuff... trench art, tripod bits, Soviet militaria and all kinds of cool shit. Then he dropped off the face of the earth after the whole 'Orange Man Bad.' thing.

Never ripped me off. Total awesome dude. Helped my collection in amazing ways. Loved the guy. But, alas, gone.

So beware... but remember that the Russian and Ukranian people are really awesome. Those who lord over them are scum that are lower than whale doo doo at the bottom of the ocean.

Take that for what it's worth... My Sokolov shield is something I still love to look at!

Sirhr
Pics of all the cool things you got?

Ordered a teddy bear for my daughter last October from Russia. Tried getting it early to have it by Christmas. After a couple weeks in Russia post, it was sent to Poland, then to Germany where it sat for over 3 months in customs. Well after I gave up getting it, it appears in Detroit around February. Usps finally holds it at the post office and sends me a notice that $35 dollars is owed for unpaid shipping. Do yourself a favor and order from an American company...... well worth the extra money.

We are talking about the thing that clicks on and off and lights up the night. Are these not made in the US? Have we not figured how to build one? Maybe you need to patent it once it comes as these devises seem strange.

Or are you looking for a flesh light? Are the Russian ones better?

Thanks
I know prices of Zenitco parts have gone full retard.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Well don't order it from these drop shipper gear queers. How exactly do you charge a premium price for something you don't have within thousands of miles of your business?

Well don't order it from these drop shipper gear queers. How exactly do you charge a premium price for something you don't have within thousands of miles of your business?

So far it appears the only light that works on my mini pic rail

If you have a better option I’m all ears

So far it appears the only light that works on my mini pic rail

If you have a better option I’m all ears
I've been searching and nada so far

If you're going to chance Russia I wouldn't wait, or maybe AKFiles? Probably want premium for used though.